Weight Loss Thread - Everyone join!!

Well done!

I weighed myself this morning. Usually do so on Fridays, but I'll be away from home tomorrow (my nana's funeral :cry: ) so I thought I'd weigh in today...

Wish I hadn't weighed myself on Monday now - I hardly ever do that - because I've bobbed back up to where I was a week ago, grr.

I'm normally a good girl and only weigh myself once a week, same time of day etc. Must get back to that. Oh well, even if I haven't lost anything over the week, I *feel* slimmer ;-)

:hugs: about ur nan

Hi Everyone!!!

Can I join in the fun!!! Will be starting next week as :witch: has made an appearance.

Im 10st 1 and want to lose 1 stone!!

Shifter - Sorry about ur Nan :hug:

Porkpie - Well Done Chickadee!!! :happydance:

Hi Everyone!!!

Can I join in the fun!!! Will be starting next week as :witch: has made an appearance.

Im 10st 1 and want to lose 1 stone!!

Shifter - Sorry about ur Nan :hug:

Porkpie - Well Done Chickadee!!! :happydance:

Join us:happydance:

Hi - I lost a bunch of weight in March and i think some of it crept back up on me since i moved into my first home and just been to busy to care (no more excuses for me)

I want to lose about 25-30 lbs which will put me at about 140lbs. I really want to lose the weight to be healthy, for the cruise in december, and because being overweight lowers fertility.

I'll weigh myself tonight and firm up that goal of mine! Thanks for letting me in on the fun! :)

Hi - I lost a bunch of weight in March and i think some of it crept back up on me since i moved into my first home and just been to busy to care (no more excuses for me)

I want to lose about 25-30 lbs which will put me at about 140lbs. I really want to lose the weight to be healthy, for the cruise in december, and because being overweight lowers fertility.

I'll weigh myself tonight and firm up that goal of mine! Thanks for letting me in on the fun! :)

Dont be sooo hard on ur selfself we all slip:hugs:

Well done Sambatiki!

I think I will have gained this week, ate appallingly over the weekend - that tends to happen when I visit my parents :dohh:

:doh: TBH I think mine was partly water retention!! But I don't care its a loss!!

good luck Shifter!!

Current weight 167
weight loss + 1 from last week
weight loss total 11 lbs

I am up one pound from last week but that may be water because I think :witch: is coming soon

Current weight 167
weight loss + 1 from last week
weight loss total 11 lbs

I am up one pound from last week but that may be water because I think :witch: is coming soon

probably is . Ive been known to weight 4-6lbs heavier b4 :witch: then i lose it

Went to weight watchers lost another 2lbs so thats 4lbs in total:happydance:

That's awesome Porkpie! Congrats!

Good job Girlie. That's awesome!!

great work!!!! You should update your ticker. MY weight loss has gone nowhere this week :witch: is here and I haven't felt like going to the gym at all.

great work!!!! You should update your ticker. MY weight loss has gone nowhere this week :witch: is here and I haven't felt like going to the gym at all.

I cant get into it as i dont have a pin. I cant remeber even putting a pin:rofl:. I will have to delete it and put a new one in :rofl:

I am finished AF now and I re-weighed myself and I am back to 165 :happydance: . NO weight loss but I have eaten like crap and not worked out at all so I am happy I have maintained

I have been eating like crap lately too. The summer is brutal for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->