Weight Loss Thread - Everyone join!!

So today was not a good diet day I had arby's and a dairy queen blizard and bag of popcorn!! I feel so gross now

Everyone has those days hun, no need to feel bad about it :hugs:

You'll make up for it by being super healthy now the :witch: has gone :D

Oooo thought I'd mention I've finally added my weight loss ticker... VERY proud that I've lost 17lbs so far (yes I know 74 lbs is a lot to lose, but I have put on A LOT since I had my first m/c - comfort eating is never a good idea for an emotional woman)

Ive been stuffing my face and it all started at my bbq on friday and i havent stopped eating:rofl: mmmm not looking 4ward to getting weighted this week:rofl:

Ya this weekend was no good for me at all. Starting again tomorrow I am on my healthy binge again.

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind if I join in too. I was laying in bed last night thinking that since I have to wait I might as well make good use of time. I need to loose a few pounds and I think I'll shoot to loose about 20lbs.

Starting: 148
Goal: 128
Wish me luck girls.
P

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind if I join in too. I was laying in bed last night thinking that since I have to wait I might as well make good use of time. I need to loose a few pounds and I think I'll shoot to loose about 20lbs.

Starting: 148
Goal: 128
Wish me luck girls.
P

hi and welcome to the weight lose thread:happydance:

Hi ladies! I had a kick A$$ day. I was so motivated, I'm wondering where it came from. Joined my old fav website agian to give myself extra support to loose the lbs. www.sparkpeople.com for those who care to check it out. I've stayed under 1500 calories today and managed to stay under the mark on carbs and protein too. Also went for a bike ride and did some serious strength training too. Any how, was very proud of me today so thought I'd beam a little. Hope you all had a wonderful day too. Wish me luck for tomorrow, hopefully the motivation will stay with me.
P

I am also on spark people also. I don't use it all that often but it is great for tracking excersice and food.

ooooooooo will check this out later when i get the time

mtrose, you should look me up. Spark name Patience2255, we can be buddies there too.
porkpie1981, you've gotta check out the site and when you do and you find yourself addicted too. Look me up.
I had another KA day at only 1200 calories so far today!..not taking into account my bowl of cheerieos that I eat before bed. Still doing awesome. Mowed the lawn (push mower) and did some gardening too. My oldest boy had baseball tonight, so haven't been able to do any proper excersising but I did okay burning calories doing the yard work, so I'm not stressing. Hope you all had a good day too.
P

i get weighted tomorrow but im not hopefull:cry: ive been bad bad bad:rofl:

Oh, the pain of the scale!!! It's always like such a slap in the face for me too. I decided to start with loosing weight again after my follow up with doc last week. I hopped on the scale and watched it go up..up.. up. I've managed to put on about 18lbs in 4weeks. Can you say emotional eater? LOL
Hopefully, you'll be pleasantly surprised at your weigh in. xx
As for myself, I'm having a hungry day. I'm just STARVING today... and I can't seem to fill the empty bottomless pit that is my stomach!! Trying very hard today to keep within my goal range on calories. It's even harder today, as I want to just sit and pig out!! My good streek is being tested today ladies. Wish me luck.
P

I had a great time at the gym today!! Today was my long gym day and I spent 2.5 hours :happydance: Hopefully the scale shows my hard work next monday

Thats ok it might just be water weight. I have weeks like that Next week you may have a major weight loss

Thats ok it might just be water weight. I have weeks like that Next week you may have a major weight loss

thanks, my :witch: is 5-6 days late so usually when im in my :witch: or approaching it i go up anything from 2 -6 lbs then i lose it again. So the fact that it hasnt arrived probably doesnt help

I go up a lot in weight right before my AF too. Sometimes I will just drink a lot of water so that I don't bloat as much.

Yay porkpie!!! No wonder your AF was so late and you had gained a little bit of bloat. Now that your preggy I will be on here talking to myself about weight loss :cry: visit us often, and you can tell us about your fab weight gain because of your pregnancy

:rofl: i mustnt go mad tho as i only want any xtra weight to be baby related and not extra added fat.

I would like to loose some weight before ttc in sept or october but im struggling. Id like to join in with your weigh ins if that is ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->