Weight Loss Thread - Everyone join!!

I would like to loose some weight before ttc in sept or october but im struggling. Id like to join in with your weigh ins if that is ok

yes u do that as i feel bad leaving and the others need more people for support:happydance:

Join us!! PP I'm so happy that you're leaving this weight loss thread... under the circumstances!! :baby: Congrats to you.
Well to the remaining girls here, I've lost 6lbs since I started on sparkpeople again. I can't wait to drop this weight and TTC, it's such a good motivator. I've been working my tail off (literally) to loose some lbs, and feel good that it's paying off. Feeling optimistic about this week, hoping to keep the momentum.
How's everyone else progressing?
:hugs: P

Join us!! PP I'm so happy that you're leaving this weight loss thread... under the circumstances!! :baby: Congrats to you.
Well to the remaining girls here, I've lost 6lbs since I started on sparkpeople again. I can't wait to drop this weight and TTC, it's such a good motivator. I've been working my tail off (literally) to loose some lbs, and feel good that it's paying off. Feeling optimistic about this week, hoping to keep the momentum.
How's everyone else progressing?
:hugs: P

6lbs:happydance: happy days

Excellent work!!! 6lbs is a lot. I think I am only going to weigh in on Fridays that way if I am bad over the weekend I have a whole week to work it off. I think this week I will either be up or the same because last weekend I was really bad I drank 3 bottles of wine :rofl:

SO I haven't updated in a while since I have apparently hit a plateau and have not been losing anymore weight this week I actually went up .8 lbs:hissy:

Hi guys, do you mind if i join in? I'm gonna start doing weight watchers tomorrow but i already have the books so won't actually be going to the meetings. Think this would be good motivation. Have no idea what i weigh now and don't really want to know but i want to weigh about 135-140lbs

Well ladies... went to visit my mom for four days. Didn't eat terribly, but haven't excersised since Monday. :( Plus the :witch: came so... I'm not stepping on the scale till next week. Just as a precautionary (try to pretend water weight doesn't exsist).
So, on with tomorrow a new week! Hope you all are doing well. Lets work our A$$es off this week girls!! I'm hoping for another 6lbs. xx
P

good luck with another 6 lbs week :happydance:. I am trying to get my house ready for selling this week so I probably wont be able to get out to the gym at all, plus this weekend I ate like crap so I am probably up this week again. On a plus side I have found my hips bones (when I lay down) and my collar bone :happydance:

well done everyone who's lost weight! i just started today and have had a really good day. Was even really organised and made myself some soup to have for lunch tomorrow so i'm not tempted to just grab something convenient. I just hope it pays off next week when i weigh myself.

Oh, and does anyone else find themselves getting hungry when they see porkpies avatar!? lol x

Only everytime I see it!! LOL It's some cruel joke I tell you! :rofl:
Good luck with your fresh start!
P

Thanks, today's gone well. fingers crossed the willpower will remain :)

down 2 more w00t. Really need to go back to the gym. I am finally feeling better after my extractions.

Good job on that 2lbs!!! Yey!!! :happydance:
I just stepped on the scale again today to see that I'm down to 140lb now, total 8lbs lost!!! I feel so relieved, and can't wait to see the next 8 burn off too.
Although, I'll be drinking this weekend so I won't be counting the calories. :rofl: My friend is moving away to Chicago, IL so we've gotta send her off properly right?
Have a good weekend girlies!
P

:happydance: Excellent work superp!!!!

My update
goal weight 140
Starting Weight 178
Current weight 161.8

Weight Loss this week 2.2 lbs
Total Weight Loss 16.2 lbs

Hi there. Wondering if I can join you girls?

I weighed 122 lbs last summer. Right now I'm closer to 140 lbs ( cough 143 lbs cough cough) , due to my m/c. I'm looking to loose atleast 10 to 15 lbs. Really if I loose any weight I'll be happy. :blush:

Do you have to be TTC to join this group? I just had my baby and need to lose some weight badly!

anyone who wants to join is more than welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->