Weight loss

vitabrevis

Reaction score
I had my LO 12 days ago and I decided to be brave and get on the scale. 218! I am guessing that I was 250 when I was in labor. Now I only have about 23 more pounds before I am back to my pre pregnancy weight!

Good luck! :flower: Wish it was as easy to get rid of the weight as it was to accumulate it :dohh:

Weight drops sooooo quickly right after birth, in a few weeks it will level out again. I lost a huge amount within 2 weeks after giving birth, it was great! lol If you keep losing a lot of weight very quickly make sure your doctor checks your thyroid levels b/c you could have an overactive thyroid b/c of birth; it happened to me.

I was back to 5lb above my pre pregnancy weight within 2 weeks of having my lo but I only put on an extra 11lb myself the rest of the weight gain was the pregnancy/baby etc, but I was overweight and a size 14 to start so I still have the 5lb from the pregnancy to lose plus the 2 stone I wanted to loose before getting pregnant to get back to a 12! Xxx

Congrats!!

Kinda the same for me! I have lost just under 3 stone. I didnt put on a pound during my pregnancy either. I ate everything - didnt hold back.

I find that going out everyday and keeping up with the housework has kept me really active. I now fit into my Uniglo jeans. Havent been able to fit into them for 2 years prior to pregnancy.

I do need to work on my stomach though. That is the only part of me that needs help lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->