Weight Watchers Buddies

Hi everyone

I've been looking through tons of diets to help me since I'm not a cook and I suck at finding healthy foods for myself. Of all of them weight watchers seems to be the way to go since it's the least expensive and I don't have to worry about lactose products. :happydance:

I'm hoping to join your forum. I'd love to know how your programs are going. I'm going to speak with DH about it tomorrow. :hugs:

Elizdia - 4 pounds! That's amazing!! Congratulations!

Bundle - Just try and remember why you started. All the clothes in your closet that don't fit (I know that is motivation for me). That beautiful baby you have to be healthy for! When they start running around it is so hard to keep up when you are overweight and it feels terrible to not be able to run around with your children. Okay now I feel like this is turning in to a lecture rather than encouragement. Just trying to think of my reasons for doing it. I know it can get tough but stick with it!

mumdreamz - Welcome! :wave: I am a good cook but haven't been able to cook my normal dishes so it has been an adjustment but you can definitely get there. There are so many sites for good recipes that are weight watcher friendly, and they don't taste like diet food at all!! Amazing program, I have done it a couple times haha although it has been a huge adjustment to smart points. Please let us know if you need any advice, meal/snack ideas, anything! Good Luck!!

AFM my official weigh in isn't until tomorrow morning but the scale said 199.7 this morning. I haven't seen ONEderland in years! I had to step off and back on the scale a couple times before I believed it!! That makes a 25 pound loss for me! :dance:

Hi ladies, im hoping to be back on the ww wagon shortly. My DS is 3 weeks old so im trying to eat healthier but will be rejoining aftery postnatal check in a few weeks. I lost 26lb after the birth of DS #1 and maintained for three years but allowed a stone to creep back on before getting pregnant again. I now have 1st 9lbs to lose x

Welcome Blu and Mum dreamz!

Ok so i've gone off track! i had a bad weekend and that threw me off but i'm back on it today!

Thank you todmommy harsh is what I need.

I'm going to weigh in tonight after missing last week and being totally off plan and my head not being in it so ready for a telling off at class and to sort myself out. I NEED to do this!!
Hope your all well xx

Welcome blu x

Well ladies I actually lost 1 1/2. Not sure how but hopefully it's because even tho I havnt been on plan I havnt been over indulging to much. Bought myself a journal so hopefully that mite help me.

How are u weight watcher buddies!!!
No one wrote in a while how is everyone

I'm doing good! I had a 3.4 pound gain last week but it was a rough week, I know what went wrong. I weigh every day and have been really working my butt off this week. I had my lowest weight since starting this morning.....199.1!! I am hoping I can maintain that through the weekend so I can record a number like that on Monday haha

Amazing todmommy!!
I lost 3 1\2 on Wednesday think it's the new points system working on me.
If I lose 1lb next week I will be in the next stone bracket so I'm trying to be really good also.
Not sure about pounds I will have to work it out x

Thanks ladies, day 1 today and feeling motivated 👍

I joined weight watchers yesterday. I have no idea what I'm doing lol!
Tried slimming world before and did well but gained everything id lost plus more since stopping so now I'm trying WW with my MIL and SIL!
They already went and are doing really well so hopefully I will too :)

How are you doing with the program kristy?

Welcome mary! Congrats on your loss!

Sorry I haven't been checking the thread much. I fell off the wagon for about a month. I gained a couple pounds back and then remembered my wedding is only 3 months away so I should probably get my *ss back in gear :haha: I started back on plan yesterday

I've lost 12lbs in 5 weeks. Really enjoying it so far following smart points. My weigh day is Saturday morning :)

How's everyone doing? I lost 2.5lbs this week and got my first stone award. 14.5lbs down in 6 weeks. 3.5lbs away from my 10% award now 😀 X

That's awesome progress kirsty!!

I am having a very hard time following the plan. Translate to I only made it a couple days last week :haha: We just got back to TTC after taking a 3 month break and I am finding myself much more occupied with that haha. I did lose about 25 pounds that have stayed off and got a positive OPK this morning so if my temps follow suit and rise that will mean I O'ed 5 days sooner than normal which I will attribute to the weight loss so that's awesome!

I gained 1lb over easter (oops!)
Really back on track this week so hopefully the scales will show a loss Saturday morning

Good luck on Saturday. I went Saturday mornings too! I lost 2lbs over Easter somehow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->