Weight Watchers Buddies

Doing ok, I went out for dinner last night and had a few glasses of
Wine but roughly pointed them, today I nearly got a take away but forced my self to make soup from scratch which I'm pleased with x

Nicely done pink! You have to have something to enjoy every now and again, you deserve that wine!

I really do ha ha have you girls got any reciepes I seem to making a lot of the same things x

Personally I eat a lot of frozen weight watchers meals to get my variety of foods haha. Or just baked chicken breasts or pork chops. So I'm not much help on the recipes. Have you looked through their website? They have some good ones!

I am officially back to the plan although I used pretty much all my weekly points yesterday on Taco Bell and ice cream :blush: BUT...somehow I managed to come out of my two weeks off the plan down 5 pounds! I joined a challenge on ww to lose 20 pounds by New Years so I am thinking that will be very motivational for me!

I'm doing well, it's nice to have my weight moving decently again. I lost 2.2 lbs at my last WI (Sundays).
I'm running for about an hour every 2-3 days and walking here and there as well. I try to walk my daughter to school and walk to pick her up as often as possible. Sometimes I just have too much to do so I can't spare the 50-60 minutes.
My arms are getting more toned and my butt is getting less jiggly.
My 35 lb goal that I set for myself in September is now down to 23. If I keep going and don't hit a plateau I should be able to hit that by the end of the year.

What about cooking with spaghetti squash? You can do quite a bit with it and then you can go a little nuts on the cheese or whatever else you pair it with. It lets me be bad without using a crazy amount of points.

The spagetti is a great idea, I had some frozen meals but prefer to cook from fresh ! AF due this week so I'm not expecting much of a loss tomorrow x

That's a great loss rocking! You have a lot more drive than me lol that is awesome that you walk your daughter to school!

Pink hopefully AF doesn't mess with you too much!

My husband just bought me a fit bit so I'm excited to see how it helps

I'm adding you ladies, here is mine

https://www.fitbit.com/user/37NGP2

I don't always lose 2 lbs, usually it's more like half a pound here, almost a pound there. The walking definitely helps. I find walking helps me lose more weight but the running is what helps tone me.
I didn't walk her to school today, my son slept like crap last night, therefore I slept like crap and I was beyond tired. So I drove her. Hopefully tomorrow.
I'm just about to hop on the treadmill.

We got this!

Weigh day again today, I will be over the moon with any loss but won't be too disappointed if I gain as uv felt rotten this week, this coming week though there will be no cheating, got a black tie event on 31st then 3 days In London after that so that will be a terrible week for me x

Sorry your son didn't sleep well, that is never fun. :hugs: how do you manage the small losses? I get discouraged so easily now, I don't remember being like that the first time I did WW.

Pink hoping you get a small loss or maintain. I'm so jealous of you Europeans, 3 days in London sounds awesome. I'm just over here in North Dakota twiddling my thumbs :haha:

I cheated last night, Wednesday's are my long days, I leave the house at 6:30 am and don't get home until at least 7 pm so I usually end up getting fast food. I had pizza last night, I'm hoping I can work it off since it is still early in the week.

Good luck Pink!

Thanks TM, he has night terrors so he's up screaming and thrashing a lot. It's pretty horrible but at least I have a helpful husband who gets when I'm too tired to do anything.

I don't like the small losses either, sometimes it's a gain or such a tiny loss (even when I did everything right). I just keep going because I know the next week can show a great loss to make up for it. Sometimes it doesn't but as long as I keep moving forwards I know I'm doing ok.
I can see and feel the changes in my body (I have collarbones again!) and I love it. I know everything I do will help towards my end goal.
The last time I did WW I had at least 3- 3 month plateaus.. and that was really hard, but when my weight started moving again it was amazing. It is so worth it to keep going.

Cheat days are so needed sometimes! I don't blame you. I hope you can work it off by WI day!

See twiddling my thumbs in North Dakota sounds amazing to the cold miserable UK, however London is amazing I'm going twice in November, for my mums birthday at the beginning then my birthday at the end x

This is another thing that keeps me going. I was 27 lbs away from my goal the last time I did WW. I was *so* close. And then I got pregnant with my little man. :cloud9:
The weight gain was worth it (although super frustrating) but now I need to lose it again. I gained a lot with my pregnancy with him. I remember how it felt to not have such a large amount of excess weight, to know that I was healthy and doing the best I could for my family and myself.

Ladies, we will do this. We will lose our weight and be healthy and live long, happy lives. :hugs:

Attachments

• 100 gone.jpg
    100 gone.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members