Weight Watchers Buddies

We will do this together ladies, it's always good when you have a little bit of support x

Well Iv lost a pound which I'm pleased with it takes me to half a stone in 3 weeks I never ever stick to diets either

That is an absolutely amazing loss rocking!! I can not imagine a 3 month plateau!

Fantastic loss pink! :dance:

You can do it! Pictures like that must be so encouraging! I didn't take all that many pictures the first time I reached goal weight, I wish I would have!

So I think I have figured out what will work for me. Yesterday I used all my daily points but no weekly or activity and had a half pound loss as of this morning! I think if I am going to use my weeklies I need to use them at the beginning of the week, I think I will just choose Wednesday as a cheat day and then use only dailies on other days. Usually I spread them out and use a couple each day and that is definitely not working.

I don't use my weeklys, I have a cheat day the day after weigh day then back on it x

I hope that works for you!

I can't use mine, I always gain whenever I go over. I do however eat my AP. If I don't then I gain or sts.

My weight is the same as yesterday which is up from Sunday (It always moves up). Hopefully I have a loss this week!

Pink I have my cheat too I just count it and use my weeklies haha. I rarely use my activity points though.

Hopefully it goes back down by WI rocking

Yay for good decisions again :haha: yesterday I made my Starbucks nonfat which felt like a small victory. Today for supper I so badly wanted to have a burrito lol but instead I am going to have steak and asparagus :)

That challenge made me obsessive this weekend :haha: Saturday and Sunday were actually the only two days I have hit 10,000 steps this week and I earned a new badge today! Thanks for starting it!!!

I had a little pity party for myself yesterday and ended up ordering pizza and wings and ate a ton. Then I felt bad for eating it and tracked it all and hopped on the treadmill. I am negative 9 points for the week but yet still excited for weigh in tomorrow :haha: The tank top I wore today is loose and it never has been so I am pretty happy!

I try and do challenges every week/weekend. I try and add people with similar steps as me so we can all encourage each other.
Lisa usually gives me a good run for my money lol

I had a bad day myself, I had the worst cramps today and I was in too much pain. We ended up getting chinese food. I'll be working that off for a few days lol

Haha right?! I love Chinese food, getting rid of it not so much haha. You and Lisa definitely had me going. I was only trying to catch Erin because we were so close, I didn't expect to catch you :haha:

Had a 1.1 pound loss and lost 5.5 inches! I am really excited but a little upset because WW didn't acknowlege it lol. I think it was because I came out with negative points this week but when I put it in it counted it as null and then changed my weight from last Monday to the weight this Monday so it showed 0 loss :shrug: I went back in and changed it all to how it is supposed to be haha

Great job!!!

I was such a slug yesterday. I had been planning on hopping on the treadmill again for exercise (and because I'm competitive and I wanted to win lol).
So much for that. I don't think I've had such a low step count since I first got my fitbit.
Oh well, always next weekend!

Most of the people in my challenges are family, it's a good group, that's most of the group I invite for my challenges. :)

Everyone needs a slug day every now and then! You do awesome all the time!

I am pretty random when I pick for challenges but this one I made sure to pick DH and told him one of us would surely kick his butt this week :haha: I am going to be so sore when this week is over!

Pink how are thing going?!

I'm having an absolutely terrible week girls, iv not had my fit bit on for a few days as I took it off to charge and forgot to pick it up, back on today though, going to London on Monday for three days so I'm sure I will rack up a lot of steps then, iv realised how in active I am, I sit down most of the day in my job so that makes it harder. I'm very close to falling completely off the wagon and having Dominos for tea x

I'm sorry you are having a hard time :hugs: but you are back on with your fitbit! I am sure ordering out sounds amazing but in the end it will probably only make you feel worse. But if you do decide to order out there is still time to work it off!

Hi ladies may I join you.
I am starting weight watchers next week on my own and I'm very nervous, I'm the heaviest iv ever been and i hate it. Breast feeding my 13 week old but I know I can do ww while bf. Iv been trying to diet since lo was born but I'm a nightmare for picking the wrong things especially when iv been up with baby all night so I'm hoping ww can point me in the right direction cos I'm very unhealthy and miserable at the moment xx

Of cause you can bundle

Well ladies I stayed the same this week which I'm very pleased with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->