Weight Watchers Buddies

I have noticed a major decrease in steps since I started carpooling. This is my week off so my steps are way down. I've also been sick (stomach flu) for the last two days, and I've also been working on a mobile for a customer, which means a lot of sitting down.

My weight hasn't moved in the last few days. :\

I keep forgetting to charge my fit bit so haven't had it on since Monday I must remember, well today is weigh in day for me, I don't feel Iv done amazing nor do I feel Iv been particularly bad !

Good luck pink!! Do u go to meetings or weigh yourself and do online?

Evening ladies, I go to meetings, well I lost 1lb which I'm super pleased with but .5lb under my target id set myself so a little disappointed there but never mind, I don't feel Iv had a good or bad week !

Great job pink!

So what's for supper tonight ladies? I have been starving all day so I am going big on power foods for supper! We are having French onion roasted potatoes (3 points per cup), asparagus (0 points), and shrimp (2 points per 3 oz) I can't wait!! :haha: I will post a pic later

All of this for 5 points!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 4
That looks yummy!

Pink you did great! Don't be down because you're not where you think you should be, you might have an even bigger loss next week to make up for it. You're going in the right direction and that's what counts!

I made a shrimp stir fry and my bowl was 4 points. It was my own sauce and shrimp, and divided up it came to 4 points for a good size bowl.

Do you ladies do zoodles? They've made my stirfry so much healthier and lower points.

That looks gorgeous.
We had good old sausage, mash potatoes, Yorkshire Pudding and Carrots & peas. Comes to about 14pp. Pudding was meringue nests squirty cream and plenty of fruit on top for 4pp

I don't know what zoodles are but shrimp stir fry sounds amazing!

Sausage and mashed potatoes sounds good too but when I got home yesterday I only had 3 points left so 14 points would've been a big no no for me :haha: I have been trying to use my activity points although that isn't going that well either I usually end up using 2 or 3 and end up with 5 or 6 to use up

So you throw some zucchini in this (or other veggies) and then they make noodles out of them. This one comes with 3 different blades for different cuts.

https://www.amazon.com/Paderno-World-Cuisine-A4982799-Tri-Blade/dp/B0007Y9WHQ

Hey ladies quick question for you. Do u use all your weekly points? I went 10 into them my first week and 20 my second and about 25 this week

I never use my weeklies. For me, if I use them I will gain. However if I earn AP by running I will eat those. If I don't eat my hard earned AP I will gain or stall out.

Suppose it's trial and error ain't it. Will see if I loose this week and try not to use any next week and see of I loose any and if it's same or more or less. I did loose more the week I had less but that was my first week so didn't really give me a good idea of how they work for my body x

Sometimes I use my weeklies and sometimes I don't just depends on how my week goes although I am trying to stop using them.

I am down .7 pounds. I'm really not thrilled about it but happy that I didn't gain. Going to try and hit it hard this week but with thanksgiving this week I'm not quite sure what is going to happen haha

7lbs is fab! Do u see a difference in loss if u use them?

7 lbs I wish! :haha: 0.7 pounds lol. I definitely see a difference like this weekend if I would've tracked I am sure I would've used all of them and then some and didn't show a good loss. Usually if I use them I lose very little or maintain

It's going in the right direction at least!

Bundle, it definitely is trial and error for sure. Even now when I stall out I have to try and figure out what to change to make it move again.

I gained 1.2 at my last WI. Although today I'm down 2 lbs. Not sure what happened but I'll take it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->