Weight Watchers Buddies

Amazing loss!!! After one big loss I normally only loose 2lb a week x

I gained last 2lb week so was hope just to get that off so I'm pleased Iv got 8.5lb off in 6 weeks which I'm super pleased with as I literally never stick to any diet even when Iv done weight watchers before this is the furtherest Iv come ! I think what helps me is posting I'm my group of what Iv are where Iv gone wrong etc !

I feel quite spoilt cos I get 51pp a day cos I'm Breast feeding and i weigh alot so get alot cos of that. But I def think talking to others helps x

I get 32 a day I struggle to use them and don't normally touch my 49pp well I could eat double that on cheat day lol

Has anyone got any good food tips? I love meringue nests with Strawberries and banana and squirty cream when iv got a sweet tooth for 3-4pp and i love cinemon and raisin bagels toasted with a banana on there my weekend breakfast treat x

That sounds like a great idea to me! Forgot to pm my info :blush: I will do it when I get done with work!

I find it so helpful to post pictures etc of meals to keep track, not on my public Facebook mind don't want to bore people ha

Changed my weigh in day to yesterday because it works better for me and amazingly I am down 1.5 pounds! My doc checked my thyroid and it was in normal range so she thinks my slow losses are from stress (and cheating :blush: ) so now I am on an anti anxiety med and hoping that will help which I think it is. I worked a job that I hadn't worked in a while over the weekend and got some really nice compliments on my weight loss which has given me some good motivation! I had a cheat yesterday evening and hoping I can stick with it throughout the week! I even got so ambitious that I lowered my goal weight by 20 pounds! :haha: And now I am in the 20- range! It's crazy how good it felt to go from 210 to 208, now to see a 1 on that scale!!

Pink I finally sent my info to you sorry it took so long!

Would you guys want to do recipes in this thread? We can post picture, recipe, servings, etc.

Sounds good to me!! Congrats on the 1.5 loss!!! How much have u lost all together? I'm a bit worried about weigh in this week after she said I mite gain, 1/2 pound at least I'm hoping for x

Thanks! I am down 16 pounds total. I had fast food today :blush: gotta stop doing that!! I get upset and I eat and DS had his occupational therapy assessment and it made me feel fairly inadequate even though nothing came of it so I took it out on some tacos. :haha:

I hope your weigh in goes good this week! I thought they usually say that you will lose a large amount the first 2-4 weeks and then it will taper off? But you did have an amazing loss last week so maybe. Either way if you are following the plan I don't see why you wouldn't at least maintain.

16lbs is fab that's my first goal. Yeah I thought so to, if I gain I will be upset as iv stayed on plan.
I to eat when I'm sad it's very hard to try and brake the cycle of not doing that x

Right! I need to come up with alternate activities like exercise to cope with those things. I know the last time I was on WW my coping mechanisms were cleaning and exercise and I am hoping I can get back in that habit.

When I feel like it i start to remember why I'm doing it and try to think will this food make the situation any better and will a moment of tasty be worth the feeling of feeling crap after eating it x

You are so right afterwards I always feel terrible about it although I don't always care :haha:

I just started a "15 pounds by Christmas" thread if you lovelies would like to join me! I love challenges! Haha. 4 weeks for 15 pounds seems reasonable I think! Okay maybe not that reasonable but I am going to try my hardest! :haha:

I didn't cheat at all yesterday! :dance: and I almost made my 10,000 steps..I was 38 steps short :(

1 1/2 pounds off woo. 10 pound in 2 weeks, can't complain :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->