Weight Watchers Buddies

Nope pretty sure everyone is required to switch. I do the online program so it was automatic I guess if you had a calculator you could stick with PP.

Now that I am getting used to the new smart points program I am really really liking it! And I weighed today and was down 2 pounds I can't wait for my official weigh in on Sunday!

Maybe this new plan can get you over the hump Rachel! How have you been??

Oh wow that sounds fab, i missed my meeting cos my lo has been poorly so have to stick to pp till next weigh in next Wednesday.
Has much changed then? Do u know what smart points are in crumpets? X

I'm adjusting to the new points. I do seem to be doing ok, I had chinese food and it usually takes me a week or so to work it off, and yet I'm already back down to where I was.
I'll see on Sunday how I'm doing!

Hi girls sorry Iv been missing, Iv majorly fell off especially with these new points I missed class this week so don't no what I'm meant to be doing etc x

I missed class to pink so I'm on pro points still till next week but I'm not doing fantastic either I think it's cos it's Christmas time

I'm sorry you guys are having a rough time :hugs: The new points just factor in more things such as saturated fat, calories, sugar, etc. Really the points are just calculated a little more accurately since they are using all of the information. Foods like chicken tuna, the healthy stuff, the points went down and then the points on the food that is cruddy for us went up.

Weighed in today and I am down 3.1 lbs! I am thrilled, and that was with quite a bit of cheating on friday and saturday :blush: This week my goals are to reach my 10,000 steps every day and have a full week on plan. If I stay diligent with this new plan I think I might be able to see 199 on the scale by the new year :dance:

Well I intend on getting a fit bit for Xmas and starting back at the gym January, my membership has been on hold as I had a c section and cos I'm ebf no one else can have my lo but now she's 5 months she will be alot easier to leave for an hour a few days a week.
I keep stressing that I'm not doing amazing but then I remember it's a life style change and as long as I'm not Stuffing my face I will be ok once xmas is over

1 1/2 off tonight. In 2 weeks, bit disappointed with myself but considering iv not been 100% on plan I'm happy with that. Got my stone anyway and hoping for a good week before Christmas day. Sticking to pro points tho till January cos iv got to much on so don't have time to change what I eat plus the smart points might be just what I need after the December treats.

How's everyone else doing?

I'm doing good, got down to 203.9 and was sooo excited thinking that I was going to see ONEderland soon, then Christmas week hit :dohh: I ended up with a 2 1/2 pound gain this week which was disappointing but I expected it and this week is a new week. Loving the new program, it really has me making healthier choices. I am trying a new enchilada casserole recipe that is 7sp per serving, if it is good I will post the recipe and a picture!

A loss is a loss bundle, thats awesome!!

Hi guys

I've just joint weigh watchers so wondered whether i could join your group on here.

I'm doing Pro Points as i've found an app called Healthy Value i think and it works everything out for me in pro points, do you think it matters? or should i be doing smart points. I'm not part pf a meeting group or online as don't have the cash at the minute, but know what I'm doing as i did it for 2 years a few years back...when it was normal Points system.

I'm very excited to start as my LO is now 14 months and its about time i sorted myself out, i need to lose 5 stone so have got a long long way to go! x

Hi guys

I've just joint weigh watchers so wondered whether i could join your group on here.

I'm doing Pro Points as i've found an app called Healthy Value i think and it works everything out for me in pro points, do you think it matters? or should i be doing smart points. I'm not part pf a meeting group or online as don't have the cash at the minute, but know what I'm doing as i did it for 2 years a few years back...when it was normal Points system.

I'm very excited to start as my LO is now 14 months and its about time i sorted myself out, i need to lose 5 stone so have got a long long way to go! x

Hi welcome,
I don't think it matters which system you use. Iv started the new points this week and go for my dreaded after Xmas weigh in at 6.30 I'm dreading it my scales say iv put about 4-5 pounds on and I'd lost 14 before Xmas so put nearly half back on.
The new system doesn't seem so bad although I'm not a big chocolate fan and i think it's sweet stuff that's gone up.
I'm the same as u I need to loose 5 stone realistically but I'm aiming for 3 1/2 by xmas as a goal.
If u do go on the smart points and need anything pointing up just let me no and will work it out on my calculator for you.
Good luck :flower:

Hi Bundle

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Your better than me, I didn't even attempt to start before Xmas at all as i knew i would put it all back on. So that to bad at all, your still in a better place than me :thumb:

thank you for offering to help with points, i see what your saying about sweet stuff going up, i guess coz its a more accurate way of working out points.

Yeah it does on calories sat fat sugars and protein now. Protein has gone down in points and bad stuff gone up but the pro points is still great I lost the 14lbs without struggling to much. I started beginning of November I figured it would make me over think stuff at Xmas and not over indulge to much.
You'll get there hun just keep a positive head on. My inspiration is seeing all the people that started last year and putting pics of last xmas against the ones of the year before and I so want to be that person this xmas comparing to the one just gone.

3lbs on here ladies so can't complain, missed 2 weigh ins and went a bit food crazy

Thats great! you are doing so well. I hope i manage to lose. I've not weighed myself yet since my first weigh in so nervous to see no lose but i have been eating well. The only thing is I'm actually struggling to eat all my points. i'm allowed 35 but i only ever manage 28-29. So I'm finding myself eating 2x celebrations chocs in the evenings to make up some points and also as a treat of course. I hope thats ok. I know that you should try and eat your points right?

Welcome elizdia! I think as long as you eat most of your points and you aren't hungry it is okay to not eat them. Depending on your body that may or may not work for weight loss but if you aren't hungry I wouldn't push it and just see what happens!

Bundle- good to hear from you again! This thread has been really dead over the holidays haha. A 3 pound gain isn't bad for two weeks off, that will be so easy for you to lose! You were/are doing wonderful!

Afm still working on taking off my Christmas week gain, I am 1.3 pounds away from getting back to pre Christmas weight and trying to really kick it in the butt!

Excellent todmommy that's not much at all to be back to normal and thank you I'm feeling better and just taking things 1 week at a time. I thought there's 50ish weeks till xmas so if I aim for 50lbs loss for this year I'm hoping that's a realistic goal of a 1lb a week.

Elizdia I get 53 points a day as I'm Breast feeding but I have to admit I get up to 45 very easily lol, 9 breakfast around 15 lunch and easily 20 on evening meal. I do need decent meals tho as Bf can get me rather hungry at times.

Hopefully we can all be on here a bit more and swap tips

Thanks Todmommy! Excited to see if this works, it did before but i and the help of the actual weigh in sessions. Thats great, well done! Keep up the good work guys. Will check in on Monday with me loss :hugs:

Forgot to check in on Monday, i lost 4 pounds, happy with that! Although on the day i weighed myself i celebrated by having pizza!! Couldn't even count how many points i had :growled:

But since then i've been really good.

Sorry not been on much girls iv been struggling since xmas, my head just isn't in it. Anyone else struggling? Some words of encouragement would be much appreciated :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->