weight watchers scales

Discussion in 'Dieting, Weight Loss & Fitness' started by EmmyReece, Jan 31, 2011.

1. EmmyReece

EmmyReece Mummy To Olivia

:hi:

I got a set of weight watchers scales from argos today and the first go they weighed me fine.

But after trying to set up a user profile on them they won't weigh me properly. I tap them to switch them on and then stand on them once the 0.00 has come up on the display. So the 0.00 flashes for a few seconds, and sometimes my weight will come up, but more often than not they switch themselves off :wacko:

I've been using them on a hard surfaced floor, and am well within the maximum weight range ...

So my fella is going to return them for me tomorrow, just a bit gutted as I thought they would be really good what with them having the weight watchers brand name :dohh:

2. MummyToAmberx

MummyToAmberx Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy

Some WW scales are biggest pile of crap ever, and others arent.

I bought a deaer pair for 29.99 glass, returned them they were so poo!!

Got cheaper pair theyve not let me down since :)

3. EmmyReece

EmmyReece Mummy To Olivia

yeah, the ones I'm going to replace them with are £4 more expensive, but the only bad reviews are from people moaning that they have to tap them with their foot to switch them on :wacko:

4. MummyToAmberx

MummyToAmberx Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy

glass ones they didnt have to tap, you had to stoop it so hard thought you'ld put your foot through the floor lmao