Weird pains throughout the night!

B

Bekkiboo

I really don't know how to describe this but throughout the night i've been getting the strangest pains right at the top of my bump almost between my boobs.

As i'm notorious for not being able to find the words for how a pain feels, the only way I can describe it is almost like I have an air bubble trapped there... it literally lasts a split second each time but was noticeable enough to wake me up each time, I am somewhat concerned about it because i'm pretty sure this isn't normal and although it's probably just pregnancy niggles, here I am at 6:25am writing this.

I'm going to try and get another hours sleep now and see if it happens again, but any thoughts in the meantime would be much appreciated :hugs:

it might b just strectching uknow,the other morning at 7am i was woke up with really bad af like pains ... all under my bump tho and on my side :?

defo see mw if ur worried x

If i was you and i was up worried at 6am i'd give my midwife a call. I wouldn't mess around because you'll end up worrying youself and by speaking to your midwife you'll get a proper answer straight away.

Well the pains have gone now, but I ended up missing my delivery!!!!! Gutted!

Maybe it was just trapped wind or indigestion hun? glad they have gone off now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->