Weird question, but is anyone else having crazy vivid nightmares? 7dpo

taylorxx

Reaction score
I'm 7dpo today and for the past 5 days I've been having the craziest, vivid nightmares. I rarely remember my dreams, but I can remember every detail about these. I'd wake up, go back to sleep, and have ANOTHER vivid dream. It's unreal. I've heard vivid dreams happen during pregnancy and can be a sign. In my previous pregnancies, I remember having a few here and there, but NOTHING like this.

The dream I had last night was the craziest to say the least. I was at a mall, and all of a sudden a giant, 50 foot freakin' bug starts attacking everyone. All the people around me have guns and are shooting people. My friend (who I haven't seen in like 10 years) & I, go up into this weird looking forest on a giant mountain and have to fight off a crazy dude who can fly. It felt so real even though it's obvious it wasn't.

Yeah. That's just part of it. I'm telling you, I'm having some weird weird dreams :rofl:

Is anyone else experiencing this or has had this happen when they were pregnant? It is just so bizarre and out of the ordinary I have to ask. I probably look crazy now :haha:

baby dust to you all
:dust: :dust: :dust:

ETA: I'm not having many other symptoms except fatigue & lightheaded/dizziness. The weird thing is that my OPKs are getting darker each day if I use FMU (line is faint with afternoon urine). I also think I see a faint line on an HPT but I can almost always see a faint line on the cheapies.

I've been having a lot of vivd dreams lately, too. For the past 5 days actually. It's really weird because I also never remember my dreams. But every morning when I wake up, I remember every detail. As the day goes on I seem to lose a lot of the memory of the dream, but the first hour of me being awake I remember them.

I've also been feeling lightheaded like you have been and I have been getting a lot of headaches, constipation and gas, and slight heartburn.

I'm not sure if all of this is in my head of not. I am 10 dpo as of now.

I hope that this is a good sign for you!! Good luck.

I hope it's a good sign for both of us! I feel a lot like you do. Let me know how you get on. Lots of baby dust :) xx

I've been having so many almost two a night, although I got a BFN today at 10DPO. Guess I'm not out yet though since it's still a little early and the test was meant for day after missed AF anyway. Tempted to test with clearblue plus in the morning but I'm not sure there's any point so soon after a BFN.

i experienced really vivid dreams varying from nightmares to just damn crazy dreams. i am now 5 weeks 6 days pregnant, i had my first scan today and everything is going well. so sounds like its a good sign! xx

i experienced really vivid dreams varying from nightmares to just damn crazy dreams. i am now 5 weeks 6 days pregnant, i had my first scan today and everything is going well. so sounds like its a good sign! xx

Congratulations hun!

Congratulations! :) How exciting! Did you get the dreams before you knew you were pregnant? I felt kind of silly posting this thread but it is just so weird I had to ask lol. Have a H&H 9 months xx

I've been having so many almost two a night, although I got a BFN today at 10DPO. Guess I'm not out yet though since it's still a little early and the test was meant for day after missed AF anyway. Tempted to test with clearblue plus in the morning but I'm not sure there's any point so soon after a BFN.

Hopefully it's a good sign for us!! FX'ed!! Oh and btw, be careful with blue dye tests. They give evaps almost every time. Keep in mind for blue dyes to be positive, it has to be thick and all one solid color (not blotchy). Just a heads up! Hope you get your BFP!!! Let me know how you get on:hugs: xx

Ive had a very few vivid dreams, but honestly not to shoot down hopes as I really want a bfp too. I have had them when I havent been preg too :(

Ive had a very few vivid dreams, but honestly not to shoot down hopes as I really want a bfp too. I have had them when I havent been preg too :(

Oh no, it's okay! I know it's not a huge sign and could go either way.. it's just strange so who else to ask other than my BNB girls? :haha: Hope we all get our bfps very soon! I've seen a lot of your posts.. where are you in your cycle? xx

Oh no, it's okay! I know it's not a huge sign and could go either way.. it's just strange so who else to ask other than my BNB girls? :haha: Hope we all get our bfps very soon! I've seen a lot of your posts.. where are you in your cycle? xx

Thanks. I also hope we all get BFPS. I am pretty positive I am 8dpo today.

Hopefully it's a good sign for us!! FX'ed!! Oh and btw, be careful with blue dye tests. They give evaps almost every time. Keep in mind for blue dyes to be positive, it has to be thick and all one solid color (not blotchy). Just a heads up! Hope you get your BFP!!! Let me know how you get on:hugs: xx

Thank you! :) i know, I try to stick to pink dye tests but I wasn't about to turn down a clearblue plus test for only £2.50 in clearance sale! Haha. I have two pink dye tests too but they're not early detection and a handful of dip tests, so I won't rely on just the CB result.

Testing in about 7 hours, so nervous!

I'm pretty sure I'm 7dpo!! My cycle is really messed up because I didn't take soy isoflavones. I'm currently on CD38. When I take soy I ov around CD18, quite a difference lol:wacko: Let me know how you get on :) xx

I'm pretty sure I'm 7dpo!! My cycle is really messed up because I didn't take soy isoflavones. I'm currently on CD38. When I take soy I ov around CD18, quite a difference lol:wacko: Let me know how you get on :) xx

Yeah I took them for once cycle, made me O late so I didnt take it again. Why didnt you take them this month? Let me know what happens with you too. When are you testing?

So weird....the last 1.5 weeks I have had the same thing. AF was due today and BFN :cry:

UPDATE: Got a faint line on IC today.. Darker than yesterday's & more noticable. Opks are getting darker too (almost pos) but during the day the line is almost non existent! Could it be picking up hcg? Im feeling pretty good about this month.

UPDATE: Got a faint line on IC today.. Darker than yesterday's & more noticable. Opks are getting darker too (almost pos) but during the day the line is almost non existent! Could it be picking up hcg? Im feeling pretty good about this month.

Hey Ladies,

Yes...my dreams are starting to really confuse me. I have had one every night since about 4-5 DPO. They are so real I even woke up wondering if certain things had actually happened. I'm hoping to test tomorrow so we will see what all of these restless nights are about.

Baby dust to everyone! Thanks for posting this Taylor xx! And congratulations on your BFP!

Hey Ladies,

Yes...my dreams are starting to really confuse me. I have had one every night since about 4-5 DPO. They are so real I even woke up wondering if certain things had actually happened. I'm hoping to test tomorrow so we will see what all of these restless nights are about.

Baby dust to everyone! Thanks for posting this Taylor xx! And congratulations on your BFP!

I haven't gotten a BFP yet! Just a faint line, not sure if it's an evap or not. Hopefully we all get ours soon :)

so...i have also been having really weird and vivid dreams. weird thing happened last week. i woke in the middle of the night with a dream and was soaking wet with sweat. this has never happened before in my life. what do you think?

I am currently 15DPO, I am a late with getting my :bfp: . I haven't had tons. Like 3 of the worst dreams, one I woke up crying, in the past week and a half. I am trying to analize my dreams that is why I am almost certain I am pregnant. I don't remember having any dreams in the past few years then bam. The dreams: in one I am protecting my son, the other I am protecting my dad, and the other my teeth was falling out of my mouth. I am getting protection with the first two and when I get pregnant my teeth seem to get more sensitive so I am guessing that is what that means. I don't know though. I had vivid dreams with my other two but only a few. With my son I had a dream that he was in fluid in my tummy. The fluid was black. Then a beautiful little boy stretched out and you say his little wee wee.:blush: . I knew then he was a boy. With my daughter I had a vivid dream that I gave birth to a bunch of cats. :lol: I knew then it was a girl. These ones I am having now are way crazy. The one I where I was protecting my son, we was running from Micheal Myers, could be that I just watch like the whole Classic set at halloween. hehe. The one with my dad still bothers me to a point I can't talk about it. Good luck and all the :dust: to all of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->