Weird question, but is anyone else having crazy vivid nightmares? 7dpo

Same here! I go through phases where I'll have weird dreams (or even nightmares) for about three nights in a row but more or less since trying I've been having them every night! Wish I could get a good nights sleep but I'd prefer a :bfp:

:dust: to all! x

UPDATE: Got a faint line on IC today.. Darker than yesterday's & more noticable. Opks are getting darker too (almost pos) but during the day the line is almost non existent! Could it be picking up hcg? Im feeling pretty good about this month.

Hey Ladies,

Yes...my dreams are starting to really confuse me. I have had one every night since about 4-5 DPO. They are so real I even woke up wondering if certain things had actually happened. I'm hoping to test tomorrow so we will see what all of these restless nights are about.

Baby dust to everyone! Thanks for posting this Taylor xx! And congratulations on your BFP!

I haven't gotten a BFP yet! Just a faint line, not sure if it's an evap or not. Hopefully we all get ours soon :)

Hi Taylor, do you have a pic?

Also, I ended up getting my bfp last night @9dpo :)

Oh and I got an almost +opk 6dpo, but then 7dpo it wasnt as dark, so not too sure that was a sign.

sorry about the late reply girls,
i had them before i found out i was pregnant & still getting them now.
hope you all get the result you want xxx

In my last pregnancy I had a dream of a little boy with blue eyes asking me if he could have a chair in his room. Then, I found I was preggers one week later..HMMM...

I am 5 dpo. This morning I had a horrible nightmare and woke up screaming. My heart was beating sooo fast it felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. So scary :( hoping it's all for a BFP though!

UPDATE: Got a faint line on IC today.. Darker than yesterday's & more noticable. Opks are getting darker too (almost pos) but during the day the line is almost non existent! Could it be picking up hcg? Im feeling pretty good about this month.

Hey Ladies,

Yes...my dreams are starting to really confuse me. I have had one every night since about 4-5 DPO. They are so real I even woke up wondering if certain things had actually happened. I'm hoping to test tomorrow so we will see what all of these restless nights are about.

Baby dust to everyone! Thanks for posting this Taylor xx! And congratulations on your BFP!

I haven't gotten a BFP yet! Just a faint line, not sure if it's an evap or not. Hopefully we all get ours soon :)

Hi Taylor, do you have a pic?

Also, I ended up getting my bfp last night @9dpo :)

Oh and I got an almost +opk 6dpo, but then 7dpo it wasnt as dark, so not too sure that was a sign.

Congratulations!!! :happydance: I can't get a pic on my phone, it's hard to see it. I think I'm going to pick up some FRERs for the morning. Wish me luck!! xx

Thanks!! Wishing you lots of luck. Fx let us know your results!

Last night was my first night in about a week without the weird dreams. So grateful to get a decent nights sleep. Fingers crossed for BFPs for us all :dust:

I may have had a very faint line this morning! It's so faint but I'm not the only one that can see it so fingers are crossed! So hard to wait til tomorrow to test again...

I may have had a very faint line this morning! It's so faint but I'm not the only one that can see it so fingers are crossed! So hard to wait til tomorrow to test again...

Oooh! How exciting!! Best of luck with the retest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->