Weirdest food you ever tasted

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
what's yours?
add pic if you like
i tried frogs, wild spiders (the big one with hairy legs), etc. will look for some pic to add later#
PS: don't get me wrong,they were cooked :rofl:

https://www.songburi.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/songburi_at_chiangmai45.jpg

Yuck *shudders*

The weirdest thing i ever ate was probably a chocolate covered ant. It just tasted of chocolate :) xx

spider :o ewwwww ive not tried anything out of the ordinary lol

I used to eat dog biscuits all the time as a kid, but they didnt taste weird!:blush:

i've had frogs legs and ostrich steaks. possibly the nicest food i've had!!

hmm i cant think i of anything i have eaten that's weird :shrug: though my dad likes snake blood And my brother eats the chickens heart and lungs

ostrich burgers lol i almost tryied crocodile steak but wussed out lol

Lol when i was small i ate a woodlouse....not advised ladies :rofl:

i'm going with cow's udder. i still cannot believe i ate this.

A bubble tea from Bubble Tease.. it was disgusting :sick:

Pigs testicles when I was in Italy!
They are very tough!

Ive tried shark, didnt like it.

I used to eat dog biscuits when i was a kid too.

I'm pretty adventurous when it comes to food and until I became a vegetarian 2 years ago, I would try everything: fried grasshopper (in Thaïland), testicles (can't remember from which farm animal, though, maybe pig or sheep), andouillette, tripes, snails, frog legs, grilled caterpillar (pretty common in Africa)...

Now, I limit myself to non-meat/fish products: smelly cheese (Maroilles, Epoisse, Herve...), Chrysantemum (disgusting Chinese drank), organic/veg food like tempeh, cereal flakes (which can look pretty weird to my meat-&-taters coworkers, believe me!)...

spider :o ewwwww ive not tried anything out of the ordinary lol

Same really, i had venoson...sorry for the bad spelling! (deer) the other day that was the most un-ordinary thing iv ever eaten haha im not very adventerous when it comes to food i just stick to what i know lol x

:shock: people eating spiders??!!! eeek! NO WAY am I eating anything that has more than 4 legs! :sick: :argh: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->