Welcome our new pet!

lucy_x

Mummy To Two Stunners
Reaction score
Stella the Skunk!

https://img543.imageshack.us/img543/8664/47536710150999482041318.jpg

We pick her up in 4-5 weeks, I must be mad!​

No freaking way!! I didn't no you could have skunks as pets :shock: she's absolutely adorable. :cloud9: xx

Aaaaaaww no way! I didnt know either! she is mega cute!
will it not spray that foul smelling liquid everywhere? (I take it not :haha:)

my friend has a pet hedgehog and all it does is poo

Yep you can, They only spray when really frightened, But they do this little dance before hand to allow yourself to remove yourself from the situation before it happens, a friend of mine who has kept skunks hasnt been sprayed in 10 years of keeping them!

they dont smell other than that, and live very much like a cat or dog, have a litter tray (or you can house train them) and a bed, they also follow commands and only eat fruit and veg! x

Saywhaaa! I didn't know you could have skunks as pet! Too cute! :D

Yep you can, They only spray when really frightened, But they do this little dance before hand to allow yourself to remove yourself from the situation before it happens, a friend of mine who has kept skunks hasnt been sprayed in 10 years of keeping them!

they dont smell other than that, and live very much like a cat or dog, have a litter tray (or you can house train them) and a bed, they also follow commands and only eat fruit and veg! x

Aww sounds fab!! I want one now :haha: where did you get her and how much if you dont mind me asking? x

Aww sounds fab!! I want one now :haha: where did you get her and how much if you dont mind me asking? x

From a breeder in Nottingham, she was £425

Awww look at the little feet! Never knew you can get skunks as pets.

Ah shes soo cute,I never even knew that you could get skunks in Britain lol (blonde moment)

aww that is soooooo cute! whats its name?

i didnt know you could keep them as pets or that they could live in england either lol

how long do they live?x

aww that is soooooo cute! whats its name?

i didnt know you could keep them as pets or that they could live in england either lol

how long do they live?x

Shes going to be called Stella! :)

They live between 6-8 years, not very long in comparison to most family pets :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back