• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hi
Hope I can join too.
My name is Nora, I'm 33 and have a 1 year old son. really excited about TTC come Sept :D

Awwww sure u can!!! And if u wanna be part of our SUPER SECRET...SUPER LOCKED DOWN(<---yes ladies im gonna call it that evvvvery time lol) facebook group...send ur info to me or iheartbaby#1 (whichever is online at the time u decide to send) and we will add u...its a place to rant or share things u don't want to on a open forum like this...and no one on ur facebook can see any posts or anything in it...so hence the SUPER SECRET...SUPER LOCKED DOWN <--- hehs I had to do it again

But seriously...its like were super heros and its the secret hideout...like the Bat cave...or well I guess it could also be like were bank robbers and have a place to lay low...hmm

Oh well...I had sugar today and im rambling
:rofl:

The picture as promised... she is so suprised by what she is doing! :rofl:

It is something she has learnt to do this past week, standing up, with suppport of course!

Attachments

• P5170201.jpg
    P5170201.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3
So do you girlies have any names picked out/put into lists of possibles?

I am always thinking about names.

:flower:

Here's Kyas new thing!!! She's moving...only a lil in reverse and a lil in drive..but she's doin it!!!

Noooooo where did my lil baby go!!!!

Attachments

• 2011-05-16_14-07-19_636.jpg
    2011-05-16_14-07-19_636.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 2011-05-16_14-06-18_441.jpg
    2011-05-16_14-06-18_441.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
Well seeing how it better be a boy....Kyran Omni.....so ill have Kyran omni and Kya Audrey

Here's Kyas new thing!!! She's moving...only a lil in reverse and a lil in drive..but she's doin it!!!

Noooooo where did my lil baby go!!!!

Ah she looks so cute, give it a few weeks and she'll be in drive, reverse, 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear! :haha:

Ah Kyran Omni, I like it, it flows well. Where does Omni come from, I have never heard of it before.

For boy we have: Lokai Jack Hoi (We both agree on this)

For girl I like: Shiomi Noelle. but OH isnt convinced, but he never suggests names.

I get jealous of other peoples babies who are newborns, I wish it was me. And when people announce they are pregnant.

It reminds me of the song in Vicar of Dibley 'It should've been me' :rofl:

I want u to know I made a whole post about poop is all u talk about after u have a baby...well not all but u do it alot...I just got an email from babycenter..."poop photos: what's normal and what's not"

SEE I TOLD U!!!!

Beautiful names

Omni means ALL as a latin prefix lol....that's all I know

I get jealous of other peoples babies who are newborns, I wish it was me. And when people announce they are pregnant.

It reminds me of the song in Vicar of Dibley 'It should've been me' :rofl:

I'm super green w/ envy but I am so very happy for you at the same time! :happydance:

I want u to know I made a whole post about poop is all u talk about after u have a baby...well not all but u do it alot...I just got an email from babycenter..."poop photos: what's normal and what's not"

SEE I TOLD U!!!!

Every time I see my nan she always asks has Amara done her daily poo for the day. :haha:

Hi everyone!

Must catch up. Must catch up.

Welcome pixie 23, LakensMommy11, pichi, Kellysays2u, and MackMomma8!:winkwink::flower:

Shabutie, what a cute pic of lo standing up with help! And your crawling pics are awesome too skybluheaven!:thumbup:

Everyone's ideas for games sound great. I thought of another one where someone posts a baby name and the next post a name starting with last letter of the first name.

Hi everyone!

Must catch up. Must catch up.

Welcome pixie 23, LakensMommy11, pichi, Kellysays2u, and MackMomma8!:winkwink::flower:

Shabutie, what a cute pic of lo standing up with help! And your crawling pics are awesome too skybluheaven!:thumbup:

Everyone's ideas for games sound great. I thought of another one where someone posts a baby name and the next post a name starting with last letter of the first name.

Ah they have that game in the name section, I love it! I've seen LO's name mentioned in there since she has been born!

Actually I do! I was just posting my favorite names elsewhere on the forum! What are your favorite names?

Girls:

Gabriella
Grace
Graciela
Isadora
Sarah
Abigail

Boys:

Robert
Anthony
Gianni
Peter