• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I love the name Gabriella!

Boys we re probably going for Lokai Jack Hoi. OH Loves Lokai.

I do love the name Kobi-Jack, but OH isnt too sure on this one.

Girls: I love Shiomi Noelle, but OH isnt keen.

I do like the name Callie, but done think Callie Sang sounds good. Plus Callie is derived from Caroline and thats the MIL's name, and we dont get long so....

:flower:

Hi everyone!

Must catch up. Must catch up.

Welcome pixie 23, LakensMommy11, pichi, Kellysays2u, and MackMomma8!:winkwink::flower:

Shabutie, what a cute pic of lo standing up with help! And your crawling pics are awesome too skybluheaven!:thumbup:

Everyone's ideas for games sound great. I thought of another one where someone posts a baby name and the next post a name starting with last letter of the first name.
Great game...u can start now if u like...however if we wanna do them in here...then maybe we sould put NAME GAME in front of our play...that way we know for sure that is whats being said...

Honestly we could do it in norm post

Example

NAME GAME-KYA

we could put it before our orininal intended post or at the end...or in the middle lol bc WHO AM I to tell u where to put ANYTHING!! <--- said like a teenage girl and ended with a huff...a hair flip and a storm off...slamming my bedroom door!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovely names girlies!

I like Tobias Christopher, Thomas Alan, and Ethan Alexandar for a boy. Not sure for a girl. We had 5 names we liked before Kara Rose was born and then picked something different. Will have to create a new list.

Who all here plans to or has breatfed past 6 months???

NAME GAME: Aria

Name game: AMARA

I tried to BF, but LO wouldnt latch on, she just fell asleep. I really wish it had worked out for us. I will always try with any future children, and hopefully one day we will suceed! i hate making and washing bottles.

Lovely names girlies!

I like Tobias Christopher, Thomas Alan, and Ethan Alexandar for a boy. Not sure for a girl. We had 5 names we liked before Kara Rose was born and then picked something different. Will have to create a new list.

I love the name Tobias, with Toby as a NN, but it isnt 'unusual' enough for me. :haha:

My cousin's GF was pregnant waith a baby boy and I really wanted them to name him Tobias, as I thought Tobias Wood, was a great, strong name. However, they went with Neil Bone (Baby took the mum's last name) which im not too fond of, but each to their own. Sorry that was an unessicary ramble!

I tried to BF, but LO wouldnt latch on, she just fell asleep. I really wish it had worked out for us. I will always try with any future children, and hopefully one day we will suceed! i hate making and washing bottles.

Yeah its hard in those first weeks...Kya either fell asleep or I was hurting!!! It was a nightmare...I figured I would go to 6 months and stop now....shes almost 8 months old and we are still going...I figure ill stop when she no longer wants to...unless shes like going on 4 or 5 :haha:

Name Game: Helana

All my names seem to end in an 'a'

She just wouldnt take to it, but I am convinced it had alot to do with being left to my own devices after she was born. I didnt have a clue, its not as simple as 'pop the baby on the boob' and they just said do you want to try and feed her, and then they disappeared. My nipples were so sore when i left hospital because of all the hand pumping I tried to do.

So next time, I will try and be more sure of myself and if I need help then ask for it. I bet their is great fulfillment in BF a baby (if you desire to that is)

Hey guys I was having a fiddle online, and come up with this. i know its not our name, as it is still undeicded, but still.

https://i.imgur.com/WatX2.gif

Or something like this one?

https://i.imgur.com/k3VZk.gif

Name Game: Helana

All my names seem to end in an 'a'

She just wouldnt take to it, but I am convinced it had alot to do with being left to my own devices after she was born. I didnt have a clue, its not as simple as 'pop the baby on the boob' and they just said do you want to try and feed her, and then they disappeared. My nipples were so sore when i left hospital because of all the hand pumping I tried to do.

So next time, I will try and be more sure of myself and if I need help then ask for it. I bet their is great fulfillment in BF a baby (if you desire to that is)

Im sooo sorry...see this is why I want to become a lactation consultant bc mine sucked too and I hate to hear that moms give up because they dont have the proper support...grrr where did u give birth...ill go give them a piece of my mind...<--- but just a piece bc I dont have much left!!

Just so u know u can still breastfeed...it would just take diligent work to relactate...but some moms who adopt babies even go through this process. If u can get a breat pump and constantly work at it and let baby suck even if shes not getting much of nothing...u will begin to produce milk again!!

Heres a link about it https://www.kellymom.com/bf/supply/relactation.html

I know that may seem odd but I know moms that regretting not being able to breastfeed and did it!!!

Just a thought!!

Name Game: WHY THE HECK U PICK SOMETHING THAT ENDS WITH Y....geeezzz lol ok lets visit the hood Yolanda lol ok back to A

Name Game: My instant thought was Audrey, but then ends in 'Y' so... We shall have Amber

I do like purple, its my second favourite colour, after green. But I thought seeing as we are the Autumn/Fall TTC'ers that I should throw an orangey on into the mix.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->