• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I breastfed for 7 weeks, and I really enjoyed it. When I tried to introduce the bottle to combo feed to make going back to work easier, lo was not having it---she wanted one or the other. I definitely want to go a little longer next time if possible. (Sometimes I feel like my family was a little more pro-ff, and I felt pressure to make the transiton.) But no need for regret. Kara's happy and healthy.

Name Game: Yolanda? (sorry, I couldn't think of anything else; feel free to redo the Y name, lol

Bull, by the time I finished the message, someone already had Yolanda. Disregard.:haha:

name game - Holly (yup I'm throwing out another Y - plenty of Y names out there, check the baby name websites! :winkwink: :thumbup:)

Right I am off to bed now ladies, its 2.37am here, and LO will be up in 7hours, so best get my beauty sleep.

Enjoyed another evening in you'll's company

I dont think that ^ even exisits!

Anyway, speak to you girls tomorrow.

:hugs:

Name Game: Hector (thought I'd throw in a boy name!)
I guess I get on later than the rest of you all. It's just now 8:30 - I'm in Arizona.

Our first son will be named James - it's a family name. My lips are sealed on our potential girl name.

Boy i missed a lot today! I'm filling in at my old job for a while because a friend/coworker of mine lost her mom to brain hemorrhaging :( So i'm helping out but i only work again fri, sat, and next thurs. My poor little babe did not take well to being away from mommy!

For names I really wanna go with one of these:

Nathan Allen
Logan James
Briella Rae
Adrienne Star

I picked 2 for each in hopes that OH will agree with at least one :haha: We haven't really discussed names yet.

Wow, were there really 238 posts in less than 2 days? Love it!

SkyBlueHeaven~ Please add me to the list when you have an opportunity :)

I guess I really need to be checking the bnb more often! I've been busy nesting and spending time at the NICU w/lil Mackenzie...as well as spending time with my teenagers. Thankfully, my hubby will be back home tomorrow evening and I'll have more free time with his help. Yay!

I love that you started the group and hopefully sometime this evening I can go back and read the posts to catch up on the happenings.

Name game: Harrison

Hi CheerCoach,

Your life seems rather busy at the moment! How is lil' Mackenzie doing?

Yeah this group really does seem to be hitting off! :happydance:
We now have a FB 'Secret Garden' place if you want to join? Just message iHeartbaby#1 with your FB name, and you shall be added. I think we have about 1/2 of all girls on there!

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->