Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

ok i know im wtt for good reason...i dont wanna take away my daughters chance to be the baby...this is very important to me!!! but it still sucks that every cycle i know its another missed opportunity!! I had such a hard time ttc that i know it can take me a year if not more possibly... they say its completely normal for it to take couple around a year...and i only have one functioning ovary...so that means really its normal for it to take me 2 years....wellll at least i guess she will have plenty of time to be the baby!!!

No ideas for games yet, but I'll think about it.

ok i know im wtt for good reason...i dont wanna take away my daughters chance to be the baby...this is very important to me!!! but it still sucks that every cycle i know its another missed opportunity!! I had such a hard time ttc that i know it can take me a year if not more possibly... they say its completely normal for it to take couple around a year...and i only have one functioning ovary...so that means really its normal for it to take me 2 years....wellll at least i guess she will have plenty of time to be the baby!!!

2 more months hun, and its all systems go. Your body might suprise you! :hugs:

Evening lovelies :flower:

Welcome to all the new people!

I'll try and come up with some game ideas too but the next couple of weeks are really hectic with work so apologies in advance if I'm not around much or if my replies are short :wacko:

So what's new with you guys?

I feel like that sometimes as well, especially with my gynae history. Just because you only have one ovary though, doesn't mean it'll take you twice as long to get lucky though hun so don't worry. Fingers crossed we'll all get lucky reasonably quickly.

I've been working out "due date" with one of those online calculators. It says that if we catch the eggy the first time, we'll have a May 2012 baby! :happydance: that sounds just perfect to me.

I've been working out "due date" with one of those online calculators. It says that if we catch the eggy the first time, we'll have a May 2012 baby! :happydance: that sounds just perfect to me.

Ooh so this time next year, you could actually be cuddling your little baby! :happydance:

I think mine would be an April/May baby: which would mean OH would be away and maybe miss the birth, but still exciting, like Elski said that this time next year we all might be cuddeling our newborns! :cloud9:

^^^^Ohhhh a gemini baby!!!! That would compliment our aquarius...virgo blend

So what games do we have? Maybe if I head a few it might start the ball rolling for any ideas I might come up with.

:flower:

lol I will become an expert just for you! Just have to get myself a book.

Yayyy so glad to see you here on this thread!

So what games do we have? Maybe if I head a few it might start the ball rolling for any ideas I might come up with.

So far we are gonna do a superlatives...WTTer of week..WTTer of the month...others I am thinking about are something like a "show me urs and ill show u mine" game lol....people who want to sign up can and then every other week or so we announce who's week it is and people say things they wanna see pics of...ur car..ur fridge...inside ur makeup bag...and whatnot...and u pick 2 or 3 of the requests and show us what we wanna see.

Im still working out details of other possibilities but I will always ask u ladies first if u wanna do them

Ah I like those games, I shall get my thinking cap on!

WE NOW HAVE ABOUT HALF OF U LADIES IN OUR SUPER SECRET...SUPER LOCKED DOWN FACEBOOK GROUP!!!

Hmmmm now we gotta figure out how to lure u other ladies in!!!! Lol

Pictonary?

We take it in turns each week, and the person who's week it is has to draw a picture and upload it, and everyone else has to try and guess what is it, then at the end of the week the answer is revealed?

:thumbup:?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->