• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Pictonary?

We take it in turns each week, and the person who's week it is has to draw a picture and upload it, and everyone else has to try and guess what is it, then at the end of the week the answer is revealed?

:thumbup:?

Oh lord lol no one would EVER guess mine lol I can't draw lol could be fun and funny to!!! If u don't have a scanner u could take pic of it and upload...hmm well have to figure out some details

Could do a varient on 'Never have I'?

Please do tell...

Not 100% sure, but someone starts by saying something they havent done, then the first person to say they have done it, then has to name something they havent done, and so on...

I'm not sure if it would work tho :shrug:... just an idea.

Could work too

We could also do pic contests....work our way through the alphabet...like one week its A is for...then u can either find a pic or take a pic of something that has to do with something that starts with A....then the next week we vote who had the best and then the week after that we move to B....of course stopping if a holiday is
near and do a special holiday themed one...if we aren't all pregnant by the time we get to the letter Z then ima be mad lol

Could do a varient on 'Never have I'?

Please do tell...

Not 100% sure, but someone starts by saying something they havent done, then the first person to say they have done it, then has to name something they havent done, and so on...

I'm not sure if it would work tho :shrug:... just an idea.

Could work too

We could also do pic contests....work our way through the alphabet...like one week its A is for...then u can either find a pic or take a pic of something that has to do with something that starts with A....then the next week we vote who had the best and then the week after that we move to B....of course stopping if a holiday is
near and do a special holiday themed one...if we aren't all pregnant by the time we get to the letter Z then ima be mad lol

Ah yes, i like that game, find something in your home begginning wi the letter... Sounds good to me.

I dont have a scanner, so with pictionary i would just take a pic of what i drew.

Whats 20 questions, like a quiz?

(typing with 1 hand as feeding amara)

:flower:

just wanted to randomly add that i have the best pic of amara to show you all once she has gone to bed.

SPEAKING OF WTTer OF the week!!!!

Since this is our first week together we will take the rest of the week to get to know everyone and then on friday I will pm everyone at get their nominee if they haven't already sent it to me

WTTer of the week is someone who is super helpful...always welcoming...keeps convo going...or maybe they had a good week at home and posted about an accomplisment and u think they deserve to be recognized...did they weigh in and lost a few more pounds...did they finally get a concrete TTC date outa their OH...finally finished their degree...painted their house.....u get the point...really its about us recognizing each other for the hard work we do and the kindness of our souls....its hard being a wife...girlfriend...mom...student...just a woman in general!!! So its nice to be recognized sometimes right?!?!

Hi
Hope I can join too.
My name is Nora, I'm 33 and have a 1 year old son. really excited about TTC come Sept :D

20 questions - a person has something in mind and the other person has to guess what it is. You ask yes or no questions. For example:

Is it alive? yes
Is it larger than a breadbox? no
Is it an insect? no
Is it a rodent? yes
Is it a rat? no
Is it a mouse? yes

Hi
Hope I can join too.
My name is Nora, I'm 33 and have a 1 year old son. really excited about TTC come Sept :D

Welcome Nora, come join us by all means! :wave:

September really isnt too far away, and I thinkt he girls here will make the journey more enjoyable/quicker!

Hi
Hope I can join too.

Awwww sure u can!!! And if u wanna be part of our SUPER SECRET...SUPER LOCKED DOWN(<---yes ladies im gonna call it that evvvvery time lol) facebook group...send ur info to me or iheartbaby#1 (whichever is online at the time u decide to send) and we will add u...its a place to rant or share things u don't want to on a open forum like this...and no one on ur facebook can see any posts or anything in it...so hence the SUPER SECRET...SUPER LOCKED DOWN <--- hehs I had to do it again

But seriously...its like were super heros and its the secret hideout...like the Bat cave...or well I guess it could also be like were bank robbers and have a place to lay low...hmm

Oh well...I had sugar today and im rambling

Welcome!!!!

hi
hope i can join too.
My name is nora, i'm 33 and have a 1 year old son. Really excited about ttc come sept :d

awwww sure u can!!! And if u wanna be part of our super secret...super locked down(<---yes ladies im gonna call it that evvvvery time lol) facebook group...send ur info to me or iheartbaby#1 (whichever is online at the time u decide to send) and we will add u...its a place to rant or share things u don't want to on a open forum like this...and no one on ur facebook can see any posts or anything in it...so hence the super secret...super locked down <--- hehs i had to do it again

but seriously...its like were super heros and its the secret hideout...like the bat cave...or well i guess it could also be like were bank robbers and have a place to lay low...hmm

oh well...i had sugar today and im rambling

welcome!!!!

hahahahahaaaaaaaa

Enjoy your dinner, Hakunamatata!

I'm off to bed, got a full-on day at work tomorrow. Enjoy your afternoons/evenings girls x

Just thought of something....haven't even been here a week yet and I already help in the organization of such a lovely group of ladies!!! Awwwww I did something productive....well besides washing diapers....I got that done...I was being kinda lazy...thank goodness Kya has a decent size diaper stash or id be in trouble after not washing for 5 days!!!

Geeezzz sorry I so started that with one thought then landed on diapers...mommy brain strikes again!"!

Ill tell u one thing..if some of u ladies are WTT on ur 1st baby....im going to give u a sneak peak....u have NEVER in ur life talked so much about poop... its smell....its color....its texture....as u do when u have a baby!!! U friends that have never had a baby will be thinking "good god what's her obsession with poop geeez".....however the ones who have had babies will teach u more about poop then u ever thought ud learn.....and u will be soooo interested and thankful that they took the time to talk to u about POOP!!!!

Yes that's meant to be funny but its also true...ull see what I mean verrry soon hopefully!!!

Bye bye ladies

Yep its the cinnamon rolls!!!!! Lol I've ate 4 now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back