Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Yeah, I suppose im really in the ntnp club rather than ttc in a way, as I wont be charting ovulation etc (she says....now! :haha:)

I said that, too... 3 months ago. I wanted to just not protect and let fate do its thing. But by the time DH's "yes" comes around, I just know I'm going to want the best chance possible for my BFP. :dohh: I guess we'll just have to :sex: every day. Haha!!

Yeah, I suppose im really in the ntnp club rather than ttc in a way, as I wont be charting ovulation etc (she says....now! :haha:)

me too, but I guess I've always viewed not using protection as ttc, but I don't intend to chart or anything, nor have I ever known any of my friends to chart temps or anything. I didn't really even know much at all about it until BnB.

I said that, too... 3 months ago. I wanted to just not protect and let fate do its thing. But by the time DH's "yes" comes around, I just know I'm going to want the best chance possible for my BFP. :dohh: I guess we'll just have to :sex: every day. Haha!!

Well im sure DH wont be complaining about that! :haha:

So Girls ~ Any of you ntnp? :shrug:

That's all I want. Just NTNP. I plan on giving my BBT thermometer & my copy of TCOYF to my good friend once DH says we can ditch the condoms.

But he's even scared to do that anymore. :cry:

Well im sure DH wont be complaining about that! :haha:

Exactly. :winkwink: I bet he's looked it up, in fact.. and realized that if he keeps me from charting or testing, the next best thing to ensure catching the eggy is to just do it all the time. It's probably why he wants to NTNP! :haha:

Hey lovelies :hugs: Haven't read through but i hope everyone is well.

I'm probably not going to be coming on much for awhile. I was in the ER again yesterday with more severe abdominal pain that lasted several hours. I got some blood work done last night and again this this morning...it's all normal except that my pancreas levels are going up. They're thinking i either have pancreatitis, sphincter of oddi dysfunction, or (hopefully) just a stone stuck in my bile duct. I won't know what's wrong for sure until thursday. I thought the surgery was supposed to cure me! :cry:

Anyway i'm sorry, i feel like i'm just venting and whining to you all these days!! I'll be back on BnB more when i get this sorted.

:hugs:Iheartbaby#1:hugs: Feel better soon! We're all thinking about you and wishing you the best!! xx

iHeartBaby...:hugs: Good luck, and please keep us posted if and when you can? Don't worry about complaining, we will all need to complain about something at some stage. Now, it's your turn. Complain away! You must be so worried.

Vaniila, it's true that spotting can lead to problems. But it's not always fact. I always, and have always, spotted for a few days before my period starts. I have no idea how long I'll take to fall pregnant this time, but it happened pretty easily with the previous three, despite my wacko periods!

CheerCoach, are you breastfeeding? If so, it may delay ovulation, giving you a reprieve in any case...:) My mom fell pregnant with me when my brother wasn't even 3 months old! Both me and my mom were just fine. She was 34. That said though, I do agree that you'll need time to recover first. Good luck! I'm a tad jealous...at least your hubby is super supportive! Mine is so half-heartedly about the whole TTC thing. Every now and then he gets so scared, he'll drop a line like "I haven't agreed 100% yet!". :dohh: I've decided to just steamroller him, it's not like he's going to be 100% on board ever! But I know that once baby is on its way, he'll love it like the other three. :cloud9:

Hakuna, I also think you should put it on paper for your DH, how much childcare cost. And remember to add things like extra nappies (they use MUCH more in childcare than you would use at home), extra doctor's costs and medicines (because creche-kids tend to fall ill much more), more expensive clothes for you (as a SAHM I live in cheap jeans and t-shirts, LOL), extra hair appointments (I go for a cut every 3 months!), etc.

Mouse_chicky...oh yes!! I've had LOTS of thoughts like those. And felt terrible about it. Not just about c-sections. But also when a baby is born and not in NICU. Then I'm jealous and for a moment wish that mommy could feel what I felt (of course I don't really!!! It's just a fleeting, jealous thought!). Or if their child potty trained easily. Then I would wish for a very fleeting second that the mommy could feel my frustration and hurt. Or when a child would be superintelligent with no issues at school, I'd wish for a fleeting moment that that mommy could experience my frustration and tiredness in my endless battles with schoolwork. Etc. I believe it's pretty normal having these jealousy/envious feelings, as long as we don't REALLY mean or wish it on anybody. And as long as we don't act on it, because we really wish something bad on another person. We just all want the cutest, healthiest, easiest, cleverest, most beautiful little children, don't we? We want it all. It's not that we doesn't want other mommies to have it. We just want it TOO.

About TTC....I felt quite excited today!!! (TMI) I got my first eggwhite cm today!!! First time in 2 years. Because of the birthcontrol method I used. Whoohoo!!! :happydance: I first didn't want to chart or anything, but suddenly today, I realised I want to! I'm just going to track cm, and maybe take my temperature. Not sure about the temps just yet. I really want to try for a little girl again this time. :kiss: I'm getting excited now! :happydance:

I'm probably not going to be coming on much for awhile. I was in the ER again yesterday with more severe abdominal pain that lasted several hours. I got some blood work done last night and again this this morning...it's all normal except that my pancreas levels are going up. They're thinking i either have pancreatitis, sphincter of oddi dysfunction, or (hopefully) just a stone stuck in my bile duct. I won't know what's wrong for sure until thursday. I thought the surgery was supposed to cure me! :cry:

Anyway i'm sorry, i feel like i'm just venting and whining to you all these days!! I'll be back on BnB more when i get this sorted.

:hugs::hugs:

I hope they can find out what it is and get you sorted and feeling better!

Your not whining :hugs: Please dont ever think that ~ You take care of yourself & get well real soon :hugs:

Iheartbaby#1 - I'll be praying for you. I totally understand the feeling when you just want to be normal again and the doctors try things that don't work. It's very frustrating and emotionally exhausting. I hope that they will figure it out very soon so you can get on with your life.

Ive just seen on my ticker ~ Me & DH have been together 15 and a half years :hugs: We really have been through so much together & I believe it has made us stronger :hugs:

Ive just seen on my ticker ~ Me & DH have been together 15 and a half years :hugs: We really have been through so much together & I believe it has made us stronger :hugs:

Wow thats a long time, how lovely :flower:

Holy moly! I just looked at my ticker today and I have butterflies! I can't believe how fast time has flown by and how little time there is until we start trying. I'm half excited half freaking out!

Holy moly! I just looked at my ticker today and I have butterflies! I can't believe how fast time has flown by and how little time there is until we start trying. I'm half excited half freaking out!

I was like that with DS2 & DD ~ Came off contraceptive & just let nature take its course

When I got the BFP I was like 'holy sh*t' :haha:

So a friend of mine had a beautiful baby girl a few days ago. She posted on facebook that she was on her way to the hospital, and I confess-I felt a little jealous. In a way, I wish I had let myself go into labor naturally rather than be induced. (Realistically, I don't regret it at all considering she was in distress with the first signs of contractions, and it wouldn't been a bad thing if I had tried to labor at home, but I digress.) The next day she posted several cute pictures, and I feel guilty that I thought "I bet she was able to have her naturally, something I'll never experience." I felt so jealous! It was horrible. Then yesterday, she posted a pic of her, hubby, and baby clearly in the operating room after a c-section. My initial response was to feel not smug, but not as depressed as I had before. Isn't that awful? I would absolutely never deny a woman the joy and opportunity of a natural birth, and I truly don't feel that way, but some secret, selfish part of me created that horrible thought. I'm so ashamed.

It's totally normal to have jealous feelings. When I recently found out my good friend was pregnant, I felt sorry for myself for a solid 24 hours! I even called my mom and whined about how it wasn't me. It passed, and I'm truly, genuinely happy for her now. But initially, I was horribly jealous.

Good morning all! Hope everyone is not too depressed that it is Monday.. I have to say this is probably the happiest Monday I'll every work, knowing that I only have to work 3 days this week and then I get a month off!

Have a great day!

Yay!!! Are you getting excited??

So Girls ~ Any of you ntnp? :shrug:

Husband thinks NTNP = TTC. :huh: So...no. Haha!

Actually, he's said that when he's ready, he'd rather NTNP than to actively chart or test for ovulation. I'll be happy to be doing anything that might result in a BFP, but I just know I'm going to be itching for a more active effort. Guess we'll just have to BD a lot.. or I'll test in secret. :haha:

Exactly! You can be "TTC" on the down low while he's "NTNP".

I just got a BBT thermometer yesterday! Well I got it on Amazon w/ the 2 day shipping so it'll be here tomorrow! I can't wait to start charting! I don't know if I will bore DH with the details of temps and whatnot but you can be sure that I'll be wearing something extra sexy when the time is right!

:hug: Thank you girls SO MUCH for voting me WTTer of the Week!! :happydance::kiss:

I needed that today. :hugs:

You totally deserved it!!!! :hugs:

Yikes!!! Keep us posted as to what happens on Thursday. That's so frustrating that the surgery was supposed to fix things for you. Just sounds so, so painful hon!! :hugs:

That's awesome! Happy 15.5 year anniversary!

General Announcements!

If you haven't joined our group on Facebook because of wanting to keep WTT or TTC a secret, fear not! It's a secret group. No one can see that you're in it, never mind know what it's even about. None of my friends "in real life" except for a few people know that I'm TTC in the fall. So if you would like to join the Facebook group, let me or Skybluheaven know!!

If you would like to receive the weekly newsletter, please PM me with your email address. It has basic announcements, such as new members, general member news, the WTT'er of the Week, etc. It's a good way to keep up if you miss some stuff in the thread.

Votes for WTT'er of the Week are due Friday. It's never too early to vote! Include the reasons you're voting for that particular person!

I'm thinking of doing some weekly riddles or trivia. If you have any ideas for fun stuff for us to do, let me or Skybluheaven know!

Iheartbaby: I hope you are ok, and I hope it isn't too serious. Thinking of you. :)

I am getting excited, although right now mostly tired. I am really excited to have a month off of work. The finances are stressing us a little though, it is costing us a bit more than we were expecting and my OH is not happy with that as he thinks weddings area waste of money to begin with.. anyways, otherwise good though. We had our last dance class tonight and we are starting to look decent.... so we'll see what happens on the day of!

Goodnight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->