Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hey, you only get married once (usually) right?? Glad you're getting the wedding you want! So excited for you getting a month off! Woot woot!

I just put in for some time also, going to take 3 days (4 including my regular day off) in August and a week in September.

Any wedding jitters?? You seem pretty calm!

My mom referred me to a studio for dance lessons and I considered taking lessons but then I thought.. nahhh (I'm too lazy LOL) So DH and I kind of just shuffled a bit side to side for "our dance", nothing too fancy. I busted a few moves during the fast music! The shoes came off for that part.

I bet your dance moves will be fabulous!!!

iheartbaby#1, I hope you have a speedy recovery. :hugs: I hate that you had complications with it.

trgirl, wedding finances can be stressful, but just remind your fiance that those memories will last forever in your picutures and are worth it.:thumbup:

vanilla, I hope your cycle gets sorted out soon. It's frustrating when you can't positively say what your cd1 is, I know.

Thanks for everyone's support. It's good to know I'm not the only one with occasional evil thoughts.:angelnot:

I've been off the minipill for over a month now, and no AF. :growlmad: It makes it kind of hard to learn my cycle when I don't have one.

I hope everyone has a good night. Remember, Father's Day's coming up. ;)

Hey lovelies :hugs: Haven't read through but i hope everyone is well.

I'm probably not going to be coming on much for awhile. I was in the ER again yesterday with more severe abdominal pain that lasted several hours. I got some blood work done last night and again this this morning...it's all normal except that my pancreas levels are going up. They're thinking i either have pancreatitis, sphincter of oddi dysfunction, or (hopefully) just a stone stuck in my bile duct. I won't know what's wrong for sure until thursday. I thought the surgery was supposed to cure me! :cry:

Anyway i'm sorry, i feel like i'm just venting and whining to you all these days!! I'll be back on BnB more when i get this sorted.

I hope you're back sooner rather than later. :hugs:

BlueHadeda~I am breastfeeding..but because Mackenzie was in the NICU for 23 days I started with pumping first. I read that when you pump your body doesn't respond the same as it would to actual breastfeeding. Also, we are currently supplementing three 2oz bottles of 22cal formula daily :( Looks like we only need to for another week as she is gaining about an ounce a day and they only "require" 1/2 an ounce daily. So, I don't think the natural birth control effect of breastfeeding will apply to me this go 'round *pout*

My hubby wasn't supportive when I wanted to TTC in 09 (after a suprise pregnancy...turned out to be ectopic). He was difficult to say the least, finally he came around and nothing happened :( then we went with NTNP and got pregnant. I think the only reason(s) he's supportive now is that our 2 other daughters are teenagers, one is almost 18 and planning her wedding *sigh*, the other is 16 now..so Mackenzie would grow up like an only child so he agrees that she needs a sibling to grow up with. Additionally, he is the only one in his family left to carry on the family name...his dad was here for Brittany's graduation and mentioned how important it was to him for Erik to carry on the name...:) If not for those things I think it'd be like pulling teeth to get him to agree.

At least your DH is partially on board :) And I'm sure, like you said, he'll love that baby just as much as the other ones. Did you TTC your other ones or did they just "happen"? All 3 of ours were more/less NTNP, I feel each came to us when they were supposed to and if we're to have a 4th he/she will be the same :)

oh my - our little doodle is 7months today! that's passed quick... not long till we can try for a brother or sister :)

oh my - our little doodle is 7months today! that's passed quick... not long till we can try for a brother or sister :)

Aww ~ Happy 7mth Birthday :happydance: ~ How shes grown from a little gummy bear :cloud9:

BlueHadeda~I am breastfeeding..but because Mackenzie was in the NICU for 23 days I started with pumping first. I read that when you pump your body doesn't respond the same as it would to actual breastfeeding. Also, we are currently supplementing three 2oz bottles of 22cal formula daily :( Looks like we only need to for another week as she is gaining about an ounce a day and they only "require" 1/2 an ounce daily. So, I don't think the natural birth control effect of breastfeeding will apply to me this go 'round *pout*

My hubby wasn't supportive when I wanted to TTC in 09 (after a suprise pregnancy...turned out to be ectopic). He was difficult to say the least, finally he came around and nothing happened :( then we went with NTNP and got pregnant. I think the only reason(s) he's supportive now is that our 2 other daughters are teenagers, one is almost 18 and planning her wedding *sigh*, the other is 16 now..so Mackenzie would grow up like an only child so he agrees that she needs a sibling to grow up with. Additionally, he is the only one in his family left to carry on the family name...his dad was here for Brittany's graduation and mentioned how important it was to him for Erik to carry on the name...:) If not for those things I think it'd be like pulling teeth to get him to agree.

At least your DH is partially on board :) And I'm sure, like you said, he'll love that baby just as much as the other ones. Did you TTC your other ones or did they just "happen"? All 3 of ours were more/less NTNP, I feel each came to us when they were supposed to and if we're to have a 4th he/she will be the same :)
Ah, pity about the breastfeeding struggle! Sounds like you've done well, though. Hopefully you can stop the supplementing soon! I also pumped the first week for my daughter, and didn't realise your body responded differently. :dohh: Good to know for the future!

The only reason my dh is even partially on board for another baby, is because I've been crying about it and he feels terrible, and wants me to be happy. Poor man, having to deal with these womanly hormones. :haha:

Yes, we've TTC all 3 our kids. Planned it to the letter, LOL. The only time I fell pregnant when we didn't try, was when I was on the Patch, and I lost that baby.

So your daughter is getting married? Wow, how do you feel about that? Do you like the soon-to-be son-in-law?

Happy 7 months to Pixie :flower:

iHeartbaby I hope you come back soon :hugs: hopefully the hospital figure out what is wrong and you get better soon.

thanks for the support everyone :hugs: I'm still spotting, :dohh: thats 8 days now :nope: I'm booking an appt tomorrow and hopefully the gp will be able to give me some answers :flower:

Mouse_chucky it took me 6 weeks to get a bleed after coming off the pill so af might not be ling in coming round :)

Hey, you only get married once (usually) right?? Glad you're getting the wedding you want! So excited for you getting a month off! Woot woot!

I just put in for some time also, going to take 3 days (4 including my regular day off) in August and a week in September.

Any wedding jitters?? You seem pretty calm!

My mom referred me to a studio for dance lessons and I considered taking lessons but then I thought.. nahhh (I'm too lazy LOL) So DH and I kind of just shuffled a bit side to side for "our dance", nothing too fancy. I busted a few moves during the fast music! The shoes came off for that part.

I bet your dance moves will be fabulous!!!

I suppose I am pretty calm, most of the time. At work I get really stressed though because I have so much to do there, and since my boss and one of my collegues got promoted there isn't really anyone that I can leave my files with that I trust... so that stresses me that while I am gone my portfolio will go to s***... but anyways!

As I look around my house now that is full of centerpieces, 300 heart-shaped cookies and a LOT of alcohol... that stresses me more because there is still a lot to do...

When we first got engaged the dance lessons were the only thing my OH was excited about, he was like in the planning process this is the only thing that will be fun for me. But I was so busy that I never got around to planning them, and I was totally fine with just shuffling around (cuz really once that dress and heels are on I'm not sure I'll be able to do anything else...) And as we got closer he felt excluded... so as a surprise I scheduled two classes, when we went to the first one we were like... yea... we need more than two. But there were only 4 weeks to go, so we put a class every week and practice when we can, which isn't much. We are ok, but my worry is we chose a REALLY slow song, so I'm pretty sure we are going to speed it up because of nerves on the day of... but the great thing about weddings is that when you are the couple there isn't much you can do wrong, everything you do makes ppl smile and they think you're cute... right? :)

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!

Only two days left to work! And I found out yesterday I have an interview tomorrow morning for a position I would really like to get... but I have no idea how or when I will prep for it... AAAHHH!!!!

I'm getting so excited! Thank you all for your support!

Hope everyone has a great day! :)
:hugs::cloud9::hugs::cloud9::hugs::cloud9::hugs::cloud9:

Iheartbaby: I hope you are feeling better soon and they let you know what went wrong. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

trgirl308: Good luck on the interview! I am sure you will do just fine! I am also sure your first dance will be amazing. Make sure you post lots of pictures from your wedding day!

Pichi: Happy 7 month birthday to LO!!!!!!

Vaniilla: I have always spotted in the middle and sometimes at different times during my cycle. I have always been tested and been fine. Once or twice it was believed to be my ovarian cysts that caused them but for me they always go away when I have gotten pregnant and been fine. Everybody has a different body with different cycles and Dr. Google just likes to give death sentences.

mouse_chicky: Hope AF comes for you soon so you know whats going on with your cycles! I am sure once it comes then you will be wishing for it not to come so you can have your :bfp:

Also as mouse_chicky mentioned... FATHERS DAY! What are you all doing? I am so lost as what to do for OH. Athena has made him a bunch of pictures at day care and they are making cards today. But I don't know what to do haha. You think after three years getting gifts would get easier. I feel like I am back in HS and trying to figure out what to get the really cute guy I like for a christmas present every time I have to get OH something. Granted I do know him a little better then that. Probably will be grilling stuff. Or more video games. But I am enjoying our time together right now so maybe not video games.

I also found that Athena should be approved for another 3 months on the grant she is on for her two days of daycare as long as the government didn't get rid of that grant. I really hope they didn't but with all the cuts they probably did. The non-profit company that sponsors her grant aren't even sure they will be in business for the new fiscal year. Hopefully she will be approved though. Those extra 3 months will give me more time to figure out a way to bring in the $300 extra a month that two days a week of daycare costs. I just can't take her daycare away. She loves it there and she needs that time with kids her own age. Especially since there are no play groups or even close by playgrounds to bring her too because all the playgrounds are attached to schools so you can't use them during the weekdays.

Hope you are all doing well.

trgirl308 - I hope your interview goes fantastic!

Fathers Day - We don't have any kids so nothing for DH, but we ordered our Dads gifts from Harry and David.

trgirl308 its getting closer and closer! its so exiting! can't wait to see wedding pics :happydance:

kellysays2u thanks for the advice hun :hugs: I normally get spotting too mid-cycle but this time its come instead of my periods and it just doesn't look right (tmi sorry) I keep getting cramps and thinking "af must be here now" but nothing :(

I really hope Athena gets approved the grant :hugs: I'm sure they'll see its a terrible thing to take away especially when it makes a big difference to Athena and enables her to socialize with other babies her own age.

No idea what we'll be doing for fathers day, oh's parents and one of his brothers is coming to visit for the weekend so we'll probably go out for it with them :flower:

mouse_chicky I hope AF comes for you soon! I waited for nearly two months for my periods to come when I went off the implant so we could start ttc and it was an awful wait! hopefully she'll be here asap for you :)

well my day has gone pretty slow! I spent half the day on the phone to the hospital back in surrey as my gp is pretty clueless and didn't bother to contact them, (I have underlying liver problems so I need to be monitored) and it took ages to get through to the right person but its all sorted out, now I just have to wait for the referrals to be done again :( whats the point in that!! its just bureaucracy grrrrrr

I'm getting cramps atm and waiting for it to get to 8pm so OH can finish work :sleep: I hope everyones day is going well :flower:

My day is going very slow. I have some school work to do and other than that I need to run to the grocery store because pineapples are on sale for $1 today!

OMG - I am exhausted and the day hasn't even started yet, I just want to go back to bed and fall asleep. I've been eating the best I ever have and I actually got good sleep the past two nights. Why am I so freakin' tired?!?

Happy 7 months to Pixie!!

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!

Only two days left to work! And I found out yesterday I have an interview tomorrow morning for a position I would really like to get... but I have no idea how or when I will prep for it... AAAHHH!!!!

I'm getting so excited! Thank you all for your support!

Hope everyone has a great day! :)
:hugs::cloud9::hugs::cloud9::hugs::cloud9::hugs::cloud9:

Oooooh good luck!! Is it a different dept. where we currently work? Or a totally different place?

Also as mouse_chicky mentioned... FATHERS DAY! What are you all doing? I am so lost as what to do for OH. Athena has made him a bunch of pictures at day care and they are making cards today. But I don't know what to do haha. You think after three years getting gifts would get easier. I feel like I am back in HS and trying to figure out what to get the really cute guy I like for a christmas present every time I have to get OH something. Granted I do know him a little better then that. Probably will be grilling stuff. Or more video games. But I am enjoying our time together right now so maybe not video games.

I also found that Athena should be approved for another 3 months on the grant she is on for her two days of daycare as long as the government didn't get rid of that grant. I really hope they didn't but with all the cuts they probably did. The non-profit company that sponsors her grant aren't even sure they will be in business for the new fiscal year. Hopefully she will be approved though. Those extra 3 months will give me more time to figure out a way to bring in the $300 extra a month that two days a week of daycare costs. I just can't take her daycare away. She loves it there and she needs that time with kids her own age. Especially since there are no play groups or even close by playgrounds to bring her too because all the playgrounds are attached to schools so you can't use them during the weekdays.

Hope you are all doing well.

Oh wow, how did you go about getting that grant? I wouldn't even know how to apply for something like that!

OMG - I am exhausted and the day hasn't even started yet, I just want to go back to bed and fall asleep. I've been eating the best I ever have and I actually got good sleep the past two nights. Why am I so freakin' tired?!?

I hope you're feeling better soon! Maybe it'll take a while of no dairy for your body to feel its best? Yay for the weight loss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->