Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

congrats on your bfp LakensMommy11 :hugs: don't worry about your family they'll come around soon, I'm sure they just have your best interest at heart and for your parents you will be always be their child they just have to realize that your not a child but a grown woman and they need to support your choices no matter what

well I'm pretty devastated today :cry: I got several faint bfp's yesterday but what with all the spotting I knew something wasn't right, I went to my gp appointment today and I've miscarried :( when I went to do the urine sample there was red blood and the tests came out negative, I know I was only 4 weeks and a bit but I don't know I just feel lost :(

Im so sorry hun :( :hugs::hugs:

well I'm pretty devastated today :cry: I got several faint bfp's yesterday but what with all the spotting I knew something wasn't right, I went to my gp appointment today and I've miscarried :( when I went to do the urine sample there was red blood and the tests came out negative, I know I was only 4 weeks and a bit but I don't know I just feel lost :(

Oh Vaniila :hugs: Im really so very very sorry to hear your tragic news :hugs:

:hugs:Thinking of you :hugs:

Hi ladies

I've not been on here in ages, but wanted to pop back. Original plan was to TTC in September, but then we'd always said we wanted to be married first, and I started to have discussions with OH about it. After a while of deliberating, we decided that we might try and squeeze a wedding in first, pushing back the TTC by a few months. Still waiting for my proposal though...anyway...thinking it's likely that we will be TTC from about September-ish time, so kinda figured it'd be nice to get to know the ladies here a bit better for when I move over to TTC.

Looking forward to chatting and getting to know you all :flower:

Thanks Kelly :D

Was surprised to see my name on the list on pg 1...obviously the Acorns hadn't given up hope :D

Thanks Kelly :D

Was surprised to see my name on the list on pg 1...obviously the Acorns hadn't given up hope :D

Us Acorns stick together & even if we dont post for a while ~ Once your back, you can fit right back in :hugs:

sorry to hear Vanillla. i think this is why people are advised to take tests when they're a good few days late to stop this horrible outcome :hugs:

We are TTC around start of November, so think I just about squeeze in here! :)

Is anyone else feeling a little scared, as well as damned excited that Autumn isn't actually that far away!? Not wanting to wish the summer away of course :D

What are your biggest fears? I'm a bit of a worry wart... I worry I'll struggle to get my BFP (although no reason to think I should!). I worry that my furbabies will feel rejected when a baby comes along. I worry I won't be a good mum...

Hi girlies, just seen a link to this thread in another thread and was hoping to join you all? We're starting TTC in September, end of the month due to pills running out etc. We're going on hols to celebrate our one year anniversary then starting when we come home! After all my wedding planning last year I'm so excited to start trying. A couple of months ago I was psyched about my holiday and now it's most definitly 2nd rate lol!
Is anyone else slightly freaked that it's so close? He he. But still stoked at the prospect!

Hi girlies, just seen a link to this thread in another thread and was hoping to join you all? We're starting TTC in September, end of the month due to pills running out etc. We're going on hols to celebrate our one year anniversary then starting when we come home! After all my wedding planning last year I'm so excited to start trying. A couple of months ago I was psyched about my holiday and now it's most definitly 2nd rate lol!
Is anyone else slightly freaked that it's so close? He he. But still stoked at the prospect!

Exactly what I wrote in the previous post!! I'm dead excited, and freaking at the same time!!

Welcome to the Acorns :D

Hi Girls .. I have been forced by KellyC75 to come and join you all :haha: (only joking)

I'm Leah (31) and my OH is Nathan (31) we are currently NTNP, but will be bringing out the big guns and properly TTC later in the year if the relaxed approach fails :thumbup:

I have 3 gorgeous monsters!! Ella who is 12, Ethan who is 5 and Sienna who is 20 months... I cant wait to add to our family, but it will be our last as it will be my 4th C-Section.

So thats me in a nutshell - Forgot to mention i'm a bit :wacko: at times, but thats just me :)

:flower: :cake: :wine: :flower:

Hi Girls .. I have been forced by KellyC75 to come and join you all :haha: (only joking)

I'm Leah (31) and my OH is Nathan (31) we are currently NTNP, but will be bringing out the big guns and properly TTC later in the year if the relaxed approach fails :thumbup:

I have 3 gorgeous monsters!! Ella who is 12, Ethan who is 5 and Sienna who is 20 months... I cant wait to add to our family, but it will be our last as it will be my 4th C-Section.

So thats me in a nutshell - Forgot to mention i'm a bit :wacko: at times, but thats just me :)

Welcome to autumn acorns :D I love the name Sienna its really cute :flower:

Im so glad youve come to join us :happydance:

Youll fit in really well here :winkwink:

Welcome to autumn acorns :D I love the name Sienna its really cute :flower:

Thank you :hugs:

Im so glad youve come to join us :happydance:

Youll fit in really well here :winkwink:

Thanks chick :kiss:

Cant wait to get to know you all :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member