• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Count me in this group! We're TTC August/September!

Wishing you a very warm Welcome :flower: Congratulations on giving up smoking ~ You go Girl :happydance:

I am taking a website development class which is going to teach how to make banners and stuff this summer. So in a couple of weeks I may be able to help with blinkies and banners and what not :)

:wohoo: Amazing ~ Thankyou ~ Lots of glitter please! :wohoo:

ok i know im wtt for good reason...i dont wanna take away my daughters chance to be the baby...this is very important to me!!! but it still sucks that every cycle i know its another missed opportunity!! I had such a hard time ttc that i know it can take me a year if not more possibly... they say its completely normal for it to take couple around a year...and i only have one functioning ovary...so that means really its normal for it to take me 2 years....wellll at least i guess she will have plenty of time to be the baby!!!

I know what you mean ~ Took me over a year with DS2 & 6 months with DD...But isnt it amazing when you suddenly think to yourself 'mmm, no period, dislike of certain foods, mmm need to pee again!...mmmm better test!' :happydance:

I've been working out "due date" with one of those online calculators. It says that if we catch the eggy the first time, we'll have a May 2012 baby! :happydance: that sounds just perfect to me.

Id love to have a Spring/Summer baby again, my DS1 & DD are December Birthdays & my DS2 is June & its lovely :kiss: 2 in each season would be fantastic :happydance:

So what games do we have? Maybe if I head a few it might start the ball rolling for any ideas I might come up with.

:flower:

So far we are gonna do a superlatives...WTTer of week..WTTer of the month...others I am thinking about are something like a "show me urs and ill show u mine" game lol....people who want to sign up can and then every other week or so we announce who's week it is and people say things they wanna see pics of...ur car..ur fridge...inside ur makeup bag...and whatnot...and u pick 2 or 3 of the requests and show us what we wanna see.

Im still working out details of other possibilities but I will always ask u ladies first if u wanna do them

Love these game ideas :thumbup: You are clever :winkwink:

Thought i'd break my replies up ~ Rather than one HUGE post! :haha:

Loving everyones game ideas :thumbup: If I think of one, I shall post it

SPEAKING OF WTTer OF the week!!!!

Since this is our first week together we will take the rest of the week to get to know everyone and then on friday I will pm everyone at get their nominee if they haven't already sent it to me

WTTer of the week is someone who is super helpful...always welcoming...keeps convo going...or maybe they had a good week at home and posted about an accomplisment and u think they deserve to be recognized...did they weigh in and lost a few more pounds...did they finally get a concrete TTC date outa their OH...finally finished their degree...painted their house.....u get the point...really its about us recognizing each other for the hard work we do and the kindness of our souls....its hard being a wife...girlfriend...mom...student...just a woman in general!!! So its nice to be recognized sometimes right?!?!

It is nice ~ Your so right....Will PM you my nomination ~ I have someone perfect :hugs:

Hi
Hope I can join too.
My name is Nora, I'm 33 and have a 1 year old son. really excited about TTC come Sept :D

Warm welcome to you :flower: Lovely to have you join us

September really isnt too far away, and I thinkt he girls here will make the journey more enjoyable/quicker!

:hugs::hugs:

How are you this morning Kelly? I am off to do a bit of housework in a while, I hate cleaning and keep putitng it off.

Amara is a December baby, so to have a baby in April/May would be lovely to experience. I dont fancy being pregnant in the summer heat though, I struggle enough with that as it is!

Mind you OH and I always wanted a baby to born on 19th November, as mine is the 18th and his is the 20th! But the odds of that are slim, plus it would make it SO expensive for those two months! :haha:

Bye bye ladies

Yep its the cinnamon rolls!!!!! Lol I've ate 4 now lol

You crazy Lady! Love it! :loopy:

I love cinnamon, shame the Uk doesnt really...Boo! But good job im off to the US in December! :dance:

The picture as promised... she is so suprised by what she is doing! :rofl:

It is something she has learnt to do this past week, standing up, with suppport of course!

What a clever Girl :thumbup: My Daughter has just started bearing weight on her legs too :winkwink:

So do you girlies have any names picked out/put into lists of possibles?

I am always thinking about names.

I suppose I may use the Boys name I had on reserve, for if my Daughter was a Boy! If the next one is a Boy...But my names are all top secret! :shhh:

Here's Kyas new thing!!! She's moving...only a lil in reverse and a lil in drive..but she's doin it!!!

Noooooo where did my lil baby go!!!!

Aww ~ So sweet, bless her :cloud9: What a clever Girl

Hey guys I was having a fiddle online, and come up with this. i know its not our name, as it is still undeicded, but still.

https://i.imgur.com/WatX2.gif

Love it :thumbup: Love the colour too ~ Very Autumn'y

Right I am off to bed now ladies, its 2.37am here, and LO will be up in 7hours, so best get my beauty sleep.

OMG! You were up soo late! Ive been going to bed so early lately :sleep: Feel like a bit of a bore!

How are you this morning Kelly? I am off to do a bit of housework in a while, I hate cleaning and keep putitng it off.

Amara is a December baby, so to have a baby in April/May would be lovely to experience. I dont fancy being pregnant in the summer heat though, I struggle enough with that as it is!

Mind you OH and I always wanted a baby to born on 19th November, as mine is the 18th and his is the 20th! But the odds of that are slim, plus it would make it SO expensive for those two months! :haha:

Hello! :flower: Good Morning!

Im good thanks ~ Just catching up with the pages & pages of posts while LO has a nap! :coffee:

Are you both Scorpios then? I am a Scorpio & love it :thumbup:

Good luck with your housework! :laundry::hangwashing::dishes::iron:

I am more of a night owl, so I am kinda lucky that LO sleeps from 9/10pm till 9.30am every night! I still got 7 hours last night, but I doubt any other children will be good sleepers like she has been.

There are so many post's in here! :coffee:

Yeah we are both Scorpio's! OO when's your birthday? We will have to get everyone's birthdays, so we can make sure we say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone!!

Well kitchen is done so thought I would have a quick 10 minute break, check up on here, see if my OH has emailed me that kinda thing, then back to it all.

I'm off over my mum's today, so wont be online till this evening!

Name Game: Nicolai

How is everyone this morning?
I am doing alright had a really bad broody night last night as I have found out another girl from HS is pregnant. Another one that told me off for being a young mom and another one who would rather go out and party and get drunk then go to school or work.:cry:
NOT FAIR:sulk:
Oh well soon enough.

Hope you are all well :)

Good morning everyone!

I like the banner samples, Shabutie. Very glittery.

Cheercoach, I hope you lo is doing well. Any idea on when she'll get to come home?

Everyone has such cute favorite baby names. Kara is cooing and kicking this morning after getting up early. (My MIL let her sleep all day while I was at work yesterday, so today I'm going to suggest waking her after a few hours.:haha: Not that I blame her.)

I did a little bit of an introduction on the other thread, but I thought I'd tell a little about me on here:
I'm 25, DH is too, and I am an elementary teacher in southern West Virginia. I just finished my master's degree in reading last December. (Good for the paycheck, iykwim:thumbup:.) I love to dance, (been taking ballet, tap, jazz lessons since I was little.) I also like to write stories and would love to learn the piano someday. DH and I bought our first house last September, and we're in the process of planning renovations to be executed once we get the money. We'll be married for 3 years on June 7. (Anniversary 6/7/8--didn't do that on purpose.)

Anyone else want to share who hasn't?

Sorry, I just had a realization: around this time last year, I conceived Kara!:happydance:

Yeah we are both Scorpio's! OO when's your birthday? We will have to get everyone's birthdays, so we can make sure we say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone!!

My Birthday is 13th Nov & this year im hitting the wrong side of 35! :dohh: Getting too close to 40 for my liking! Even though a lady in the garage the other day said I look 20! :kiss:

Have a great day at your Mums :flower:

I am doing alright had a really bad broody night last night as I have found out another girl from HS is pregnant. Another one that told me off for being a young mom and another one who would rather go out and party and get drunk then go to school or work.:cry:
Oh well soon enough.

I know how u feel...I've seen so many girls get pregnant who complain about the inconvenience and I think that's so sad when there are ladies who want babies so badly!!!!

I think we need to add CheerCoach to the front page :thumbup: Welcome back hun, hope Mackenzie is doing well!

Hey guys I was having a fiddle online, and come up with this. i know its not our name, as it is still undeicded, but still.
https://i.imgur.com/WatX2.gif

I love the orange one, it would suit well! Well done on those :) I can't wait until all the votes are in for our name...so exciting!

Oh well soon enough.

I know how u feel...I've seen so many girls get pregnant who complain about the inconvenience and I think that's so sad when there are ladies who want babies so badly!!!!

Oh it drives me crazy when people do that! I loved being pregnant every second, it's such a wonderful thing and so many girls don't seem to realize it. I can't wait to do it again! I have a friend who is 35 weeks along and she's so sick of being pregnant she's doing housework every day and having lots of sex to try to get the baby out. It's so dangerous, she's not even full term :cry: Poor baby.

I was uncomfy by about 41 weeks...was induced at 42 and was soooo sad to not be prego anymore but soooo excited to see her...my entire pregnancy...after like 10 ultrasounds( had a lot bc I was high risk)...she NEVER let us get a good view of her face!!!!

I was uncomfy by about 41 weeks...was induced at 42 and was soooo sad to not be prego anymore but soooo excited to see her...my entire pregnancy...after like 10 ultrasounds( had a lot bc I was high risk)...she NEVER let us get a good view of her face!!!!

Aww, were all excited to see our babies but it must have been double so for you! My LO came 8 days early... the very day i was planning on setting up the nursery :haha: Little bugger! I would have done it sooner but i was working 12 hour shifts and finally got to putting my notice in.

How long was ur labor? Mine was 23 hours and some odd minutes. I hear so many people say " oh mine will probably be long...like 8 hours" and I think wow then mine was bad long...what do think the average is?

How terrific that this group has become so popular so quickly!!

Mackenzie is doing so terrific, thank you all for asking :) We're hoping for her to come on the 23rd, but it may be a few additional days as she is being weaned from her feeding tube. All in all she is making incredible progress!

My introduction...

I'm Christey, 38 y/o...happily married to Erik for almost 20 years! (July 16th). We have 3 beautiful daughters...Brittany (18), Kaitlyn (16) and Mackenzie (17 days). I'm currently a stay at home mom and love it! We live in a small rural town named Cool in California. The population here is about 2520 people. We're on 2 acres and love living the country life.

Hubby and I are going to start TTC again as soon as we can. Our first 2 girls grew up so close together and it has been perfect! We'd love Mackenzie to have a sibling to grow up with as well. We're hoping not to have any conception problems...after having Kaitlyn we didn't use b/c of any sort and had no pregnancies until 09 when we had an ectopic. We began TTC again in Aug 09 and didn't conceive Mackenzie until Sept 10. I'm hoping this go round won't take so long...we aren't getting younger! I'm trying to accept that things will happen the way they should though.

:)

How long was ur labor? Mine was 23 hours and some odd minutes. I hear so many people say " oh mine will probably be long...like 8 hours" and I think wow then mine was bad long...what do think the average is?

Hmm i'm not sure what the average is. I started getting contractions at 10pm - was at the hospital at 4am and 5cm dilated. I got the epidural and ended up pushing for 6 hours from 8am-2pm. So i guess my labor was about 16 hours.

How terrific that this group has become so popular so quickly!!

Mackenzie is doing so terrific, thank you all for asking :) We're hoping for her to come on the 23rd, but it may be a few additional days as she is being weaned from her feeding tube. All in all she is making incredible progress!

My introduction...

I'm Christey, 38 y/o...happily married to Erik for almost 20 years! (July 16th). We have 3 beautiful daughters...Brittany (18), Kaitlyn (16) and Mackenzie (17 days). I'm currently a stay at home mom and love it! We live in a small rural town named Cool in California. The population here is about 2520 people. We're on 2 acres and love living the country life.

Hubby and I are going to start TTC again as soon as we can. Our first 2 girls grew up so close together and it has been perfect! We'd love Mackenzie to have a sibling to grow up with as well. We're hoping not to have any conception problems...after having Kaitlyn we didn't use b/c of any sort and had no pregnancies until 09 when we had an ectopic. We began TTC again in Aug 09 and didn't conceive Mackenzie until Sept 10. I'm hoping this go round won't take so long...we aren't getting younger! I'm trying to accept that things will happen the way they should though.

:)

I am soooooo glad she is doing so well. Ur a rockstar of a mom for making it through what u have!!!

Hmm i'm not sure what the average is. I started getting contractions at 10pm - was at the hospital at 4am and 5cm dilated. I got the epidural and ended up pushing for 6 hours from 8am-2pm. So i guess my labor was about 16 hours.

I just googled it and average active labor is 12 hours...so u was loonngg and mine was crazy long!!! Ohhh we were lucky girls lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->