Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Isnt it your wedding today trgirl308? :shrug: Im sure your not 'that' dedicated to our thread! :haha:

Thanks for all your kind thoughts today :hugs:

I ahve decided that as my DH is away until tomm nite, I will go collect my doggies ashes Monday :flower: Also, its already been a very emotional day today......

Just had a really emotional card in the post, from the animal centre where he was having chemotherapy for about a year+....They said such lovely things about him, my heart crumbled :cry: He was special to so many people & that made me miss him even more :cry::cry::cry:

hugs for u kelly xxxx

yey for babyb! xxx

and i forgot to send my vote in for wtter of the week :/oops!!

anddddd oh is home from work in 5 minutes woooo!

happy saturday everyone!

xxx

Isnt it your wedding today trgirl308? :shrug: Im sure your not 'that' dedicated to our thread! :haha:

hihihi... yes I am. :)

My bridesmaids is cleaning my entire house, she even cleaned inside my microwave it is awesome! Now just waiting to shower and then we go get our hair and make-up done!!! I'm so excited, there are still 7 hours till I walk down the aisle though.... but I know it'll fly by!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

hihihi... yes I am. :)

My bridesmaids is cleaning my entire house, she even cleaned inside my microwave it is awesome! Now just waiting to shower and then we go get our hair and make-up done!!! I'm so excited, there are still 7 hours till I walk down the aisle though.... but I know it'll fly by!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Enjoy every moment of your special day :cloud9:

Attachments

• weedding.jpg
    weedding.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 26
Congratulations to our WTT'er of the Week, Vaniilla!!!!!!!!!!

You are always so great to talk to. You are a wonderful, active member of our group.

We are also so proud of you for being strong and moving forward during what is a difficult week for you. Our hearts are with you!!!!

Honorable mention goes to KellyC75!!!!

You are always very supportive, welcoming, and encouraging!!!​

Congratulations to our WTT'er of the Week, Vaniila!!!!!!!!!!

You are always so great to talk to. You are a wonderful, active member of our group.

We are also so proud of you for being strong and moving forward during what is a difficult week for you. Our hearts are with you!!!!

Honorable mention goes to KellyC75!!!!

You are always very supportive, welcoming, and encouraging!!!​

:eek: I'm sat here in shock!!! thank you soooooooo much everyone :hugs::hugs: :cloud9: I feel really blessed to be voted, thanks everyone :hug:

Newsletter just went out! We have baby trivia this week in the newsletter, so if you want in on the action, let me know your e-mail address! Answers to baby trivia will be given next week, along w/ the names of the ladies who e-mail me with the correct answers!

Newsletter just went out! We have baby trivia this week in the newsletter, so if you want in on the action, let me know your e-mail address! Answers to baby trivia will be given next week, along w/ the names of the ladies who e-mail me with the correct answers!

I need more WTT'er of the Week votes... so far I have 1 vote for several ladies but if I get a few more votes, it'll make it possible for me to choose someone :thumbup:

What exactly do we vote for? Just, anything? x

Yup. For example, "I vote for babynewbie because she is sweet and always has nice things to say about other people" or "I vote for HM because she is funny and extremely good looking" :haha:

:rofl:

Congratulations trgirl308!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful, amazing day!!!!!

I need more WTT'er of the Week votes... so far I have 1 vote for several ladies but if I get a few more votes, it'll make it possible for me to choose someone :thumbup:

What exactly do we vote for? Just, anything? x

Yup. For example, "I vote for babynewbie because she is sweet and always has nice things to say about other people" or "I vote for HM because she is funny and extremely good looking" :haha:

Oh why thankyou :smug: :haha: ok thanks hun x

I just posted a thread on baby club I'd like all you ladies to see :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/647312-mummy-pledge-campaign.html#post11222630

Congrats, Vanilla!! :happydance:

So, what's all my AA girls up to this weekend? I know it's already Saturday night in the UK, I hope all you girls are having a great night!

US girls, WTF is up with this HEAT?? Seriously, I hardly want to walk my dog, I melt just walking to my mailbox! :haha:

Fertility Myths Debunked

I know MM will like #5 :winkwink: :rofl:

Bwahahaha!!! :rofl: Thank goodness for that!!!

"So...I've been thinking a lot, and looking at a lot of things...and...I don't see why....we should...wait any longer. *grin cause he knows he's dragged that out cruelly* I can't wait to start a family with you." :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

We're starting in August!!! Officially, 100%. :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

Seriously, cutest conversation (in my head, of course) EVER. :cloud9: You have no idea how excited and happy I am for you!! :happydance:

Happy Wedding Day, trgril!! I know right now you are probably dancing (or :sex:) the night away!! La la, la la, la la la la laaaaaa......

I just posted a thread on baby club I'd like all you ladies to see :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/647312-mummy-pledge-campaign.html#post11222630

I really like this. I feel like this forum is one of the very few that I've browsed where 99% of the women here are here to support and lean on each other, not compete to see who gets Mommy of the Year. :hugs:

Hey girls! How is everyone? Today I'm feeling extra broody. It's weird, the closer our date gets the worse I feel having to wait. I just want it to get here so badly! It seems like I should start feeling less broody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->