Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hey girls! How is everyone? Today I'm feeling extra broody. It's weird, the closer our date gets the worse I feel having to wait. I just want it to get here so badly! It seems like I should start feeling less broody.

Haha, I seem to be having the OPPOSITE problem. The closer and closer our date gets, the colder and colder my feet get!! :haha:

Hey girls! How is everyone? Today I'm feeling extra broody. It's weird, the closer our date gets the worse I feel having to wait. I just want it to get here so badly! It seems like I should start feeling less broody.

Haha, I seem to be having the OPPOSITE problem. The closer and closer our date gets, the colder and colder my feet get!! :haha:

I have those moments too! :haha: But today is a BIG broody day. I bet when the day comes where we start trying I'll have a huge mix of excitement and fear!

I just posted a thread on baby club I'd like all you ladies to see :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/647312-mummy-pledge-campaign.html#post11222630
I just checked this out and think it's neat! I think us Autumn Acorns do a great job but unfortunately I've looked at other threads and I can't believe the things that are said! Kudos to the AA girls :thumbup:

Congrats, Vanilla!! :happydance:

So, what's all my AA girls up to this weekend? I know it's already Saturday night in the UK, I hope all you girls are having a great night!

US girls, WTF is up with this HEAT?? Seriously, I hardly want to walk my dog, I melt just walking to my mailbox! :haha:
The heat wouldn't be so bad here if it weren't so humid! I worked on sanding my armoire this morning and by noon it was so hot and humid I had to stop.

As for weekend plans. I sanded and painted one of the doors (of 4) on my armoire and since tomorrow is Father's Day DH and I are going out to eat with my parents and sister :) I can't wait until I can do something special for DH for Father's Day :happydance:

we didn't do too much this weekend, OH's parents are visiting tomorrow for the day so we'll go out with them somewhere!

I'm feeling pretty nervous today, I was reading a few random blogs online from people with 2 under 2 and a few sounded like the mums were really struggling and that got me scared to say the least :dohh: I really do want another one soon though so its hard to juggle good thoughts with bad thoughts

BabyMaybe917 come to England! its cool here, its been raining for last couple of days grrrr so its been impossible to anything really.

we didn't do too much this weekend, OH's parents are visiting tomorrow for the day so we'll go out with them somewhere!

I'm feeling pretty nervous today, I was reading a few random blogs online from people with 2 under 2 and a few sounded like the mums were really struggling and that got me scared to say the least :dohh: I really do want another one soon though so its hard to juggle good thoughts with bad thoughts

BabyMaybe917 come to England! its cool here, its been raining for last couple of days grrrr so its been impossible to anything really.

I would love to visit England! I spent 2 weeks in France when I was 15 and I wish I could go back. I will some day!!!

I would love to visit England! I spent 2 weeks in France when I was 15 and I wish I could go back. I will some day!!!

DH and I REALLY want to go to the 2012 Olympics in London. But airfare alone was going to be $1200/person! *faint* We just couldn't justify spending thousands on a trip like that when we're saving for a house. :cry: Oh well, that's what my big screen TV is for right? :haha:

I just posted a thread on baby club I'd like all you ladies to see :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/647312-mummy-pledge-campaign.html#post11222630

DH and I REALLY want to go to the 2012 Olympics in London. But airfare alone was going to be $1200/person! *faint* We just couldn't justify spending thousands on a trip like that when we're saving for a house. :cry: Oh well, that's what my big screen TV is for right? :haha:

My best friend, her husband (from England) and their then nearly 2 year old son are going for the olympics! If we get pregnant right away, we'll be joining them. :)

But we're playing it by year - DH really wants to go as a family of 3 (when LO would be just a few months old). But if it takes a bit to get pregnant, we might go next April instead, when I'm just a few months along (or not, but I'm staying positive for now. :winkwink:)

I'm with you about the cost though, btw. I'll LOVE going, but part of me hates spending so much on a 2 week trip. But DH desperately wants to go back, and is afraid that if we don't do it now - when I'm either preggo or LO is young - then we won't be able to for a loooooong time. It was one of those "concessions" (if you can call a trip to Europe that) I had to make in order to not put off TTC. Although, when we first started talking, he wanted the trip before he'd consider trying.. and now he'd prefer to go WITH LO. :cloud9:

I really liked that pledge. All people on forums should keep those things in mind.

Hmmm, broody-scared-broody-scared, I go back and forth hourly.:rofl:

I was holding my sleeping, precious princess and thought will I have time to hold her sibling like this when she's toddling about? And then I think how much better for her not to have to adjust as much with the introduction of a sibling so early. So I don't know. It's wicked scarey. Yet how can I resist?

I go back and forth too! I love that our date got pushed up, but I feel a little like I'm in a time warp considering we've gone from years out to 8 months to 6 weeks! I'm so excited but scared, too!

Re: the pledge, has anyone ever ventured over to thebump forums? I lurk sometimes, but man they're snarky over there! And the regulars even relish in it. I could never be an active member over there!

Just wanted to say sorry I've been mia from bnb. Im superbusy...its easier for me to keep up on facebook bc those updates and posts come directly to my phone!!!

Well, I must be honest ~ Getting woken up at 4am & again at 6am isnt nice :nope: Im soooo tired ~ Gonna keep Lo up for a while, get her breakfast & then go back to bed :sleep:

Mornings like this make me think im crazy to go through it again & plus its gonna be soooo hard with 2 very small Lo's :wacko:

Eeeek! :wacko: That is a huge worry ~ I have read mums with 2 under 2 said it can be hard, but they get through.....Im not sure i wanna be putting myself through that :nope:

"So...I've been thinking a lot, and looking at a lot of things...and...I don't see why....we should...wait any longer. *grin cause he knows he's dragged that out cruelly* I can't wait to start a family with you." :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

We're starting in August!!! Officially, 100%. :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

Yay! This is great news!!!!! :happydance:

Congratulations to our WTT'er of the Week, Vaniilla!!!!!!!!!!

You are always so great to talk to. You are a wonderful, active member of our group.

We are also so proud of you for being strong and moving forward during what is a difficult week for you. Our hearts are with you!!!!

Honorable mention goes to KellyC75!!!!

You are always very supportive, welcoming, and encouraging!!!​

Congrats Vaniilla & Kellyc75! You are both very deserving!

Just wanted to say sorry I've been mia from bnb. Im superbusy...its easier for me to keep up on facebook bc those updates and posts come directly to my phone!!!

We've been missing you on BnB, but I must say I've been enjoying our conversations on Fb very much! :hugs:

I'm super frustrated, AF is a week late and MIA ... this may throw off my ovulation dates for when DH and I are together again in July. :wacko:

morning all,
how is everyone today? sorry I was a bit MIA yesterday - family crap AGAIN..... TBH I am feeling a little down today as a result :(

morning all,
how is everyone today? sorry I was a bit MIA yesterday - family crap AGAIN..... TBH I am feeling a little down today as a result :(

sorry to hear you're having problems with your family, I don't talk to 80% of mine so I can relate to that, hope you manage to sort things out :hugs:

thanks ladies,
it's just stressful..... taking on my sister's kids is never without issues - and sometimes that is just hard.

thanks ladies,
it's just stressful..... taking on my sister's kids is never without issues - and sometimes that is just hard.

I bet it is :hugs: You deserve a HUGE pat on the back & when the children are all grown, they will be super grateful :hugs:

"So...I've been thinking a lot, and looking at a lot of things...and...I don't see why....we should...wait any longer. *grin cause he knows he's dragged that out cruelly* I can't wait to start a family with you." :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

We're starting in August!!! Officially, 100%. :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

:yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"