Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

thanks ladies,
it's just stressful..... taking on my sister's kids is never without issues - and sometimes that is just hard.

I bet it is :hugs: You deserve a HUGE pat on the back & when the children are all grown, they will be super grateful :hugs:

i think the hardest thing is that she comes here and acts all "perfect mummy" and the kids don't realise what a lie that is...... i find that really tough sometimes. :nope: she should get to do that.

thanks ladies,
it's just stressful..... taking on my sister's kids is never without issues - and sometimes that is just hard.

I bet it is :hugs: You deserve a HUGE pat on the back & when the children are all grown, they will be super grateful :hugs:

i think the hardest thing is that she comes here and acts all "perfect mummy" and the kids don't realise what a lie that is...... i find that really tough sometimes. :nope: she should get to do that.

Trust me ~ They will realise when they are grown & mature :hugs: That will be your biggest reward :flower:

thanks Kelly..... I really appreciate that.

I've started a journal on here... if anyone fancies a look!!! I don't know much about how these things work so it might be a little random but I had fun doing the first few posts. :D

thanks Kelly..... I really appreciate that.

I've started a journal on here... if anyone fancies a look!!! I don't know much about how these things work so it might be a little random but I had fun doing the first few posts. :D

Mine is random too don't worry! I have too many thoughts to post/ start threads for them all :haha:

Not too bad thanks Kelly.

Just done a big roast dinner which normally i love, (i make a cracking roast :smug:) but for some reason i couldnt eat it! Made me feel so sick :wacko: Did everything exactly the same way as i normally do so i dont have a clue whats going on lol.
I joked to OH that maybe im pregnant cos when i was pregnant with A i totally went off roast dinner they made me sick. But sadly, unless im dreaming, im not pregnant yet lol

Not too bad thanks Kelly.

Just done a big roast dinner which normally i love, (i make a cracking roast :smug:) but for some reason i couldnt eat it! Made me feel so sick :wacko: Did everything exactly the same way as i normally do so i dont have a clue whats going on lol.
I joked to OH that maybe im pregnant cos when i was pregnant with A i totally went off roast dinner they made me sick. But sadly, unless im dreaming, im not pregnant yet lol

Yummy, love a roast too :thumbup:

Are you on birth control now then?
:shrug:

Yeah i have the implant. Which will be coming out august. Although i may convince OH to let me have it taken out earlier lol

Ok im getting myself quite worried here :cry:

Just been reading up about the implant, and found on another forum loads of ladies who have had the implant removed and then not conceived for like a year! :/ And also apparently its not uncommon that if you do get pregnant quickly after having it removed, because the implant thins the lining of your womb you can miscarry :nope:

Im scared now i dont want this thing in my arm anymore!

Just been reading up about the implant, and found on another forum loads of ladies who have had the implant removed and then not conceived for like a year! :/ And also apparently its not uncommon that if you do get pregnant quickly after having it removed, because the implant thins the lining of your womb you can miscarry :nope:

:hugs: I got pregnant on the sixth cycle after the implant and lo is nearly 8 months now :flower: the one thing it does (which is why I recommend getting it out sooner than later) is mess up your cycles, or at least it did for me, it took several months for my periods to come normalish, those who haven't conceived for a year haven't because for some couples it can take up to year although the average is around 6 cycles.

I used to have the contraceptive injection (before DS2) & it took over a year to concieve :baby:

Had the coil with DD & it still took 6 months+
:baby:

evening ladies :wave: how is everyone? x

yup not bad now, had a bit of a rough one tho. how are you? apart from loving your roast!!! :haha: LOL.

we don't need to use birth control - being gay solves that problem..... although it is fun when you go to a GP who doesn't know and they ask WHY you are not on birth control - makes me pee...... :haha::blush:

evening ladies :wave: how is everyone? x

yup not bad now, had a bit of a rough one tho. how are you? apart from loving your roast!!! :haha: LOL.

we don't need to use birth control - being gay solves that problem..... although it is fun when you go to a GP who doesn't know and they ask WHY you are not on birth control - makes me pee...... :haha::blush:

:haha:

have you spoken to your doctor? maybe it's worth coming off early and going on the pill for a while??? remember that every person's experience is different......:hugs:

have you spoken to your doctor? maybe it's worth coming off early and going on the pill for a while??? remember that every person's experience is different......:hugs:

I know thats why im trying to not get to worked up about it as everyone is different. But i know im always in that minority that stuff always happens too! I got pregnant on the pill :dohh:

Just updated this in my journal, but ive spoken to OH about it and im going to try and get an appointment next week to have it removed. And we will just be careful until september.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->