Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

after having Pixie i've tried to get my cycles into a normal rhythm. i was on the Pill 7 years and saying that fell pregnant in the 3rd cycle :)

i wouldn't worry about some of the horror stories. i read some and i was so scared of not being able to conceive after being on the pill...

i REALLY want to start TTC now but, i have to be patient! ... maybe ill push for August :haha:

Hello all,

Sorry I have been away for a while (Been on FB) not sure why, just in one of them funny moods as usual :haha:

So much has gone on, so thanks HK for the newsletter, seems such an eventful week for alot of us :hugs:

Welcome all new members :wave:

Just been over to my Aunties for the afternoon/evening as its fathers day and my mums birthday. Had some yummy dinner, and even yummier desserts and now I feel so fat and bloated, but well worth it :)

Amara giggled lots and ate some banana and tried a raspberry. But the raspberry didnt go down well as she projectile vomitted it all up and about 5oz of milk everywhere, luckily my aunty has wooden floors.

:flower:

OMG... Just seen my ticker in 6 days time, it will be 1 month until we start TTC

:happydance::sex::spermy::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::happydance::dance::yipee::wohoo:

Ok im getting myself quite worried here :cry:

Just been reading up about the implant, and found on another forum loads of ladies who have had the implant removed and then not conceived for like a year! :/ And also apparently its not uncommon that if you do get pregnant quickly after having it removed, because the implant thins the lining of your womb you can miscarry :nope:

Im scared now i dont want this thing in my arm anymore!

have you spoken to your doctor? maybe it's worth coming off early and going on the pill for a while??? remember that every person's experience is different......:hugs:

I know thats why im trying to not get to worked up about it as everyone is different. But i know im always in that minority that stuff always happens too! I got pregnant on the pill :dohh:

Just updated this in my journal, but ive spoken to OH about it and im going to try and get an appointment next week to have it removed. And we will just be careful until september.

I'm not trying until the end of August but I stopped BCP back in February because of the horror stories I'd read. I'm thankful I did because I still haven't seen AF. I go to the dr next month but I'm glad I didn't wait and find out my cycles were messed up while TTC. But everyone is different. If it makes you feel better and you're worried about it talk to you doctor about getting it out! I don't think you can overprepare or prepare to soon! Especially if it puts your mind at ease!

babynewbie, I hope you're able to get your impant out soon; all the better for a bfp in your future. :thumbup:

vickimummy, I hope your family situation sorts out soon.

Good to hear from you, skybluheaven.:hugs:

I've also been at a dinner for father's day/my dh's grandparents' 60th anniversary. Lots of cake. :cake:The only problem was there were a lot of strangers (ie family I've never met) itching to play "pass the baby." :growlmad:Mother Bear was about to make an appearance.

This morning DH got a gift certificate for Cracker Barrel for being the youngest dad. Woohoo.:happydance:

Ok im getting myself quite worried here :cry:

Just been reading up about the implant, and found on another forum loads of ladies who have had the implant removed and then not conceived for like a year! :/ And also apparently its not uncommon that if you do get pregnant quickly after having it removed, because the implant thins the lining of your womb you can miscarry :nope:

Im scared now i dont want this thing in my arm anymore!

have you spoken to your doctor? maybe it's worth coming off early and going on the pill for a while??? remember that every person's experience is different......:hugs:

I know thats why im trying to not get to worked up about it as everyone is different. But i know im always in that minority that stuff always happens too! I got pregnant on the pill :dohh:

Just updated this in my journal, but ive spoken to OH about it and im going to try and get an appointment next week to have it removed. And we will just be careful until september.

I'm not trying until the end of August but I stopped BCP back in February because of the horror stories I'd read. I'm thankful I did because I still haven't seen AF. I go to the dr next month but I'm glad I didn't wait and find out my cycles were messed up while TTC. But everyone is different. If it makes you feel better and you're worried about it talk to you doctor about getting it out! I don't think you can overprepare or prepare to soon! Especially if it puts your mind at ease!

Same here - We're trying in August (although I didn't know that when I went off bcp, I thought more December/January) and I went off bcp last December. My cycles are still wonky.. I spotted for over a week this cycle (mid).. now I'm waiting to see if AF comes on time (this Friday), if not I may have to make an appointment...

Glad I didn't wait until I wanted to actually start trying before coming off. Being careful for a while is worth it to me! FX for you babynewbie - I think it's a smart move to have it removed sooner rather than later. :thumbup:

Wow! One month! Wish I only had a month to go but I do have our honeymoon, my 30th and xmas/nye to look forward to! :dance:

OMG... Just seen my ticker in 6 days time, it will be 1 month until we start TTC

:happydance::sex::spermy::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::happydance::dance::yipee::wohoo:

:wohoo:

And your not far behind!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:happydance:

Is it sad it still feels foreeeever away? haha! I'm super broody today (the weekends are always the worst for me!). DH and I went out to dinner tonight and were talking about when and how to share our BFP when we get it, what we're scared of, what we're looking forward to..etc etc etc. I just want it to be here NOW! :haha:

morning all,
how is everyone today? sorry I was a bit MIA yesterday - family crap AGAIN..... TBH I am feeling a little down today as a result :(

UGH sorry to hear that!! I was looking at your wedding pics, the kids are soooo cute in their kilts!!

I'm super frustrated, AF is a week late and MIA ... this may throw off my ovulation dates for when DH and I are together again in July. :wacko:

Ugh that stinks, hope AF comes soon!! By any chance you could be preggers??

Yeah i have the implant. Which will be coming out august. Although i may convince OH to let me have it taken out earlier lol

I hope you're able to take it out soon!

evening ladies :wave: how is everyone? x

yup not bad now, had a bit of a rough one tho. how are you? apart from loving your roast!!! :haha: LOL.

we don't need to use birth control - being gay solves that problem..... although it is fun when you go to a GP who doesn't know and they ask WHY you are not on birth control - makes me pee...... :haha::blush:

So which one of you is planning on carrying the baby? Or are both of you going to carry one?

after having Pixie i've tried to get my cycles into a normal rhythm. i was on the Pill 7 years and saying that fell pregnant in the 3rd cycle :)

i wouldn't worry about some of the horror stories. i read some and i was so scared of not being able to conceive after being on the pill...

i REALLY want to start TTC now but, i have to be patient! ... maybe ill push for August :haha:

That's good to hear - I just got off the pill a few months ago because I wasn't sure how long it would take for my body to get back to normal. I'm glad it only took 3 cycles for you.

Hello all,

Sorry I have been away for a while (Been on FB) not sure why, just in one of them funny moods as usual :haha:

So much has gone on, so thanks HK for the newsletter, seems such an eventful week for alot of us :hugs:

Welcome all new members :wave:

Just been over to my Aunties for the afternoon/evening as its fathers day and my mums birthday. Had some yummy dinner, and even yummier desserts and now I feel so fat and bloated, but well worth it :)

Amara giggled lots and ate some banana and tried a raspberry. But the raspberry didnt go down well as she projectile vomitted it all up and about 5oz of milk everywhere, luckily my aunty has wooden floors.

:flower:

Ohhhh no about the projectile puke!! How's Amara doing now? Glad you had a lovely dinner! We went out to dinner yesterday, a bit over the top but soooo good!

I've also been at a dinner for father's day/my dh's grandparents' 60th anniversary. Lots of cake. :cake:The only problem was there were a lot of strangers (ie family I've never met) itching to play "pass the baby." :growlmad:Mother Bear was about to make an appearance.

This morning DH got a gift certificate for Cracker Barrel for being the youngest dad. Woohoo.:happydance:

That's cool your DH won the gift certificate! And I love CB, their hash brown casserole is ridiculously good.

I think I'd be irritated too if everyone wanted to put their paws all over my kid. But it must be because Kara is so darn cute!! :happydance:

Same here - We're trying in August (although I didn't know that when I went off bcp, I thought more December/January) and I went off bcp last December. My cycles are still wonky.. I spotted for over a week this cycle (mid).. now I'm waiting to see if AF comes on time (this Friday), if not I may have to make an appointment...

Glad I didn't wait until I wanted to actually start trying before coming off. Being careful for a while is worth it to me! FX for you babynewbie - I think it's a smart move to have it removed sooner rather than later. :thumbup:

That's what I figured too. I wanted some months for my body to adjust too before trying.

Is it sad it still feels foreeeever away? haha! I'm super broody today (the weekends are always the worst for me!). DH and I went out to dinner tonight and were talking about when and how to share our BFP when we get it, what we're scared of, what we're looking forward to..etc etc etc. I just want it to be here NOW! :haha:

Awwwww soooo sweet you guys are talking about it, totally love that he's on the same page as you! :thumbup: :friends:

Me too! It's amazing what a long way we've come in just the relatively little time since I first joined this site!

Btw HK - any luck on the FB group or is FB still being silly? I have a feeling I'm missing out on a lot of convo. ;) Silly me for being scared to blur my real life with my BnB!

Booo. Haha! I wonder if I have some setting turned on I don't know about...

I don't know. I can't add a few other people either so I don't think it's just you.

Hello Girls :wave:

Well, a few days ago I felt like AF was on her way ~ But by yest, she wasnt...I looked at my calender & turns out my last visit was 6 weeks ago! :dohh: I did a test & thankfully it was :bfn:

Dont know whats going on though, unless I did forget to write this months AF down :shrug: But ive looked at events a couple of weeks ago & I clearly remember she was not here then ~ So dont know? :shrug:

I am so glad it was negative though :thumbup: would have been so complicated, with a trip to the US in Nov & our emigration in March/April :wacko:

P.S was itching to talk to you girls on here about it, but as I hadnt even told DH (he was away) I thought I shouldnt :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->