Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I have been busy and OH's family now all hates me :( OH's younger brother (he is 18) has just begun dating a 24 year old who has 3 children. We do not really approve of her for a bunch of reasons, such as the fact she dated and cheated on OH's best friend only months before, she also was trying to be with OH's other friend, she lied to OH's friend about getting pregnant and having a miscarriage (we know its a lie because I am friends with one of her best friends and she told me she made it up to try and keep him with her), she never bothers to have her kids around her, and when I talked to her the other day she made it seem like she wished she didn't have her kids just so she could be with OH's younger brother. Mostly we are just worried because he is supposed to be going away to college in the fall and the way he is getting attached to her we don't think he will go anymore. As well as we do not think he should be involved with her do to all the lying and cheating she has done in the past.

Well they hate me now cause we invited OH's younger brother to the beach on Sunday for fathers day. We only wanted him there but of course he had to bring his girlfriend too (of course she didn't have her kids with her, she never has in all the times we have all gotten together). OH was furious when he saw her there and told me to tell her the truth if she asked if he approved and what not. Of course the moment she sits down she brings it up. I tried saying IDK at first but she kept pestering so I told her that no we did not think it was a good idea for OH's younger brother to be with her and we did not approve. She went on and on asking why and that was the only thing she talked about the entire time. So when they went home (same time we did) she I guess spoke to him about how I said his entirely family didn't approve and I was really cruel and all this other stuff. I was not cruel in the least. She pestered me the whole time while I was trying to watch my daughter. I was not really in the mood to be talking about it but I answered her questions politely and even said we wouldn't get involved and it was his decision but we didn't care for them being together. I even mentioned I didn't know how everyone else felt. Although I did know as OH's dad flat out called her a W**RE the other day behind her back when she came over. But apparently I had no right to say anything and that I am not apart of the family after 4 years and she is more of the part of the family then I will ever be. Of course OH stuck up for me and OH's nana completely agrees with me and loves me to death and we will still go visit but the whole situation just stinks. I considered them more of a family then my own family. OH's younger brother has always been like a brother to me I loved there whole family even with all their flaws. But I guess I need to move on. :( I just wonder if I was really wrong with what I did. OH says no but I hate losing what felt like my family as well. His dad flat out said you and Athena are but she is not a part of OUR family. OH texted back and said no you are no longer a part of OUR family if you are going to act like this she did nothing wrong.... But I still feel off about it...

Oh hunny! :hugs: It's always difficult dealing with OH's family. Even if all of them love you, there'll always be that moment when they turn to you and say "well, you're not really family...." :growlmad: Of course this situation is bad because it's like when a friend goes out with someone completely unsuitable. You can't tell them because a) They don't want to hear it and b) if it does all work out, you're always the one who doesn't like such and such. It's the wedge that ruins relationships :(

Welcome to all the new members!

I didn't do a full readup because the newsletter gave a heads up of what has been going on.

Sorry to hear of your loss vanilla. :( I had a miscarriage before athena. It was only at 6 weeks but 6 weeks is 6 weeks just as 4 weeks is still 4 weeks. A loss is a loss no matter how long. I always long for that baby but I also no had i had him or her I would not have had Athena as the miscarriage was only 2 months before I got a BFP with Athena. I lurk the miscarriage forum a lot but have never really posted I keep the loss to myself and my family for the most part.

Kelly so sorry to hear about your loss as well. Pets become a part of the family.

I have been busy and OH's family now all hates me :( OH's younger brother (he is 18) has just begun dating a 24 year old who has 3 children. We do not really approve of her for a bunch of reasons, such as the fact she dated and cheated on OH's best friend only months before, she also was trying to be with OH's other friend, she lied to OH's friend about getting pregnant and having a miscarriage (we know its a lie because I am friends with one of her best friends and she told me she made it up to try and keep him with her), she never bothers to have her kids around her, and when I talked to her the other day she made it seem like she wished she didn't have her kids just so she could be with OH's younger brother. Mostly we are just worried because he is supposed to be going away to college in the fall and the way he is getting attached to her we don't think he will go anymore. As well as we do not think he should be involved with her do to all the lying and cheating she has done in the past.

Well they hate me now cause we invited OH's younger brother to the beach on Sunday for fathers day. We only wanted him there but of course he had to bring his girlfriend too (of course she didn't have her kids with her, she never has in all the times we have all gotten together). OH was furious when he saw her there and told me to tell her the truth if she asked if he approved and what not. Of course the moment she sits down she brings it up. I tried saying IDK at first but she kept pestering so I told her that no we did not think it was a good idea for OH's younger brother to be with her and we did not approve. She went on and on asking why and that was the only thing she talked about the entire time. So when they went home (same time we did) she I guess spoke to him about how I said his entirely family didn't approve and I was really cruel and all this other stuff. I was not cruel in the least. She pestered me the whole time while I was trying to watch my daughter. I was not really in the mood to be talking about it but I answered her questions politely and even said we wouldn't get involved and it was his decision but we didn't care for them being together. I even mentioned I didn't know how everyone else felt. Although I did know as OH's dad flat out called her a W**RE the other day behind her back when she came over. But apparently I had no right to say anything and that I am not apart of the family after 4 years and she is more of the part of the family then I will ever be. Of course OH stuck up for me and OH's nana completely agrees with me and loves me to death and we will still go visit but the whole situation just stinks. I considered them more of a family then my own family. OH's younger brother has always been like a brother to me I loved there whole family even with all their flaws. But I guess I need to move on. :( I just wonder if I was really wrong with what I did. OH says no but I hate losing what felt like my family as well. His dad flat out said you and Athena are but she is not a part of OUR family. OH texted back and said no you are no longer a part of OUR family if you are going to act like this she did nothing wrong.... But I still feel off about it...

Sorry I wrote a novel I just have no one else to talk to about it. OH just doesn't want me too cause he can see how upset I am. He even deleted all the texts cause we share a phone and new I would read them again.... I just hate it.

thanks hun :hugs: I know what you mean, I lurk on the miscarriage section sometimes too but never post, you ladies and oh are the only ones that know, I just don't want to hear what relatives would all have to say :nope:

I'm sorry to hear things are bad with your oh's family :hugs: I don't understand what his relatives are thinking, I think it might be a pride thing because you criticizing her to them is like you criticizing their son's choices and lifestyle, which is hypocritical because its what they also think but some people can't stand it when other people are right, you sound like your stuck in the middle and I would say get yourself out of that situation, its not fair and its not right, its a shame because all you wanted to do was help but sometimes in life the right thing isn't always the right thing to do. Let them make their mistakes, there is no reason why you should be treated like this :hugs: pm if you need to talk :hugs:

:hugs: kellysays2u. Family situations can be rough.

Okay, girls, I need your opinion. As you know, my af has yet to return. I took a test on May 12th and I think another a few days later. (We'd been pulling out but since those negative tests use condoms.) So last night at the drive-in, dh got a little handsy:blush:, and lo and behold my nips are sore, which had never happened before af before, only last year when I had my bfp. :dohh:So, time-wise, is it possible? Should I test?

Okay, girls, I need your opinion. As you know, my af has yet to return. I took a test on May 12th and I think another a few days later. (We'd been pulling out but since those negative tests use condoms.) So last night at the drive-in, dh got a little handsy:blush:, and lo and behold my nips are sore, which had never happened before af before, only last year when I had my bfp. :dohh:So, time-wise, is it possible? Should I test?

I always encourage POAS. :haha: I'm a bad influence like that.

This, i swear, is my favourite hobby :haha:

When was AF due? :witch:

Seconded (or was that thirded?). Anywho, I say test! :haha:

HELLO! I am so excited, we are married and about to leave on our honeymoon! So I am trying to catch up, but I don't have a lot of time. Hope everyone is well and I posted a link on the fb page to some of our wedding pictures!

mouse_chicky, I would poas... I really have no self-control when I think I might be pregnant... :)

HELLO! I am so excited, we are married and about to leave on our honeymoon! So I am trying to catch up, but I don't have a lot of time. Hope everyone is well and I posted a link on the fb page to some of our wedding pictures!

mouse_chicky, I would poas... I really have no self-control when I think I might be pregnant... :)

:yipee: have a great time on your honeymoon!

Seconded (or was that thirded?). Anywho, I say test! :haha:

I fourth this :haha: TEST TEST TEST!!

I used to symptom spot all the time and they can be misleading, TEST ALREADY lol I'm exited now :happydance:

trgirl, have a fun and relaxing honeymoon!:happydance:

AF has never returned since having lo, so I think I'm going to succomb to peer pressure, lol, and buy a test. Luckily, they make cheapies. :haha: Update later.

WOO! Have a great honeymoon!!!!

have a great time on honeymoon Nancy!

I'm going to be watching this thread like a hawk now :haha: good luck Cindy!

You know what im having a soppy 5 minutes lol...

Just want to say that i love being part of this thread :D and all you lovelies that i chat too now. So glad i came in here and i cant wait to go though this journey with you all :hugs:

Seriously, somebody get me on this damn FB group already. :growlmad: :wacko:

"I had this problem click on the little wrench at the top right and go to history and clear everything two or three times. That is for google chrome for everyone else find where you clear history cookies etc and do it..

--------found this in yahoo answers.
It worked. Just clear the cache and history."

Soo.. who wants to friend me, then clear their browser cache and history, and try to add me to the group. Any takers? :flower:

You know what im having a soppy 5 minutes lol...

Just want to say that i love being part of this thread :D and all you lovelies that i chat too now. So glad i came in here and i cant wait to go though this journey with you all :hugs:

:friends:

"I had this problem click on the little wrench at the top right and go to history and clear everything two or three times. That is for google chrome for everyone else find where you clear history cookies etc and do it..

Soo.. who wants to friend me, then clear their browser cache and history, and try to add me to the group. Any takers? :flower:

I just tried... check it now!

I just tried... check it now!

:happydance: :wohoo: :dance: :yipee:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back