Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

ooh definitely test ladies!!!!! i'll keep my fx'd!!!

nancy - have a super great honeymoon :D

I would 2nd the POAS but I guess it would be I 5th it LOL :haha: Even without symptoms if there was no protection that's a good enough reason to POAS :happydance:

On another note with Father's Day over I went to the store today and they had "World's Coolest Dad" shirt marked down to $2.00 as well as onesies for babies marked down to $2.00 so I couldn't resist. I took a pic of the ones I picked up and posted them to my journal. When I get my :bfp: I am going to give these to DH. Until then they are hidden amongst the other baby items! :happydance:

Whoop! Finally got my Autumn Acrons signiture up (and about time too!)!

POAS POAS!!!!!!!! Sorry I had to 6th millionth this! I have an addiction to POAS... Well at least when I am trying.

i POAS even when i know i won't be :haha: that's bad i know. i just want to see 2 lines :blush:

So I'm pretty sure it's :bfn:. In the bathroom, I really thought I saw a line, and my heart started to pound. DH looked at it and said it was probably the evaporation line, like he'd seen before. He likely right considering if I was pg, it would probably show up a lot better. So I'll test in the morning just for kicks like I should have before.

I'm relieved as this would have really messed up my timeline with maternity leave and all that, but at the same time, there's that niggling disappointment.

:hugs: a bfn is always sad regardless of whether you're ttc yet or not, good luck with testing in the morning :flower:

Can anyone help me with this...If i make some home made smoothies and soups, can they be frozen? And then defrosted when i want them?

Homemade soup is like the one thing I can make from scratch that is amazing. I always make a giant pot and then freeze the rest. It freezes and defrosts just fine! I've never tried smoothies.

Tough morning here :cry: Just been to collect my fur-babies ashes & it was alot harder than I thought :cry: Glad I took my shades :cry: It really 'got me' when I went into the chapel of rest (which is where my DH took him) I signed the memory book :cry:

:hugs:

babynewbie - i'm alright this morning, was a bit rough first thing. I changed antidepressants recently and it's been a bit tough - but doing much better now, just needed to talk it out. it's hard because my OH leaves at 6am for work - so we dont' get much time to talk. thank goodness for mobiles!!! you should defo freeze smoothies and soups - but only for 3 months definitely and be sure to bring your soup right to the boil.

kelly - sending hugs, i'm sorry hun. I know it's really hard - we lost one of our cats in November and it was devastating. Stay strong, and know you gave him a good life.

What did you change?? I just switched from Paxil to Prozac bc Paxil has been associated w/ birth defects. Prozac is not 100% risk free, but it's MUCH, MUCH better than Paxil.

Morning girls :wave:

So today is a boring day, the weather is rubbish too. Was going to go shopping with my mum but I have only just got Amara to have a nap after 3 hours!! so thought i'd leave her instead of waking her up just to go shopping. :haha:

Also, its 34 days until OH is home and gets to see Amara after 4 looooooooooong months :happydance: and of course TTC! :D

:flower:

Woot!! He'll be here before you know it! Bummer you missed out on shopping!

morning girls :flower: only 4 more sleeps till we get our house keys :happydance:

i put a vid in my journal today of pixie pulling herself up on boxes in our room this morn :) she's getting a big girl

Ooooh I will have to check it out! That's exciting!

:hugs: kellysays2u. Family situations can be rough.

Okay, girls, I need your opinion. As you know, my af has yet to return. I took a test on May 12th and I think another a few days later. (We'd been pulling out but since those negative tests use condoms.) So last night at the drive-in, dh got a little handsy:blush:, and lo and behold my nips are sore, which had never happened before af before, only last year when I had my bfp. :dohh:So, time-wise, is it possible? Should I test?

Wow! I would test! What day are you on in your cycle?

:hugs: kellysays2u. Family situations can be rough.

Okay, girls, I need your opinion. As you know, my af has yet to return. I took a test on May 12th and I think another a few days later. (We'd been pulling out but since those negative tests use condoms.) So last night at the drive-in, dh got a little handsy:blush:, and lo and behold my nips are sore, which had never happened before af before, only last year when I had my bfp. :dohh:So, time-wise, is it possible? Should I test?

I always encourage POAS. :haha: I'm a bad influence like that.

:rofl:

You know what im having a soppy 5 minutes lol...

Just want to say that i love being part of this thread :D and all you lovelies that i chat too now. So glad i came in here and i cant wait to go though this journey with you all :hugs:

We love you too!

Seriously, somebody get me on this damn FB group already. :growlmad: :wacko:

"I had this problem click on the little wrench at the top right and go to history and clear everything two or three times. That is for google chrome for everyone else find where you clear history cookies etc and do it..

--------found this in yahoo answers.
It worked. Just clear the cache and history."

Soo.. who wants to friend me, then clear their browser cache and history, and try to add me to the group. Any takers? :flower:

So glad MM got you in, still have to get Sachimi in, will try clearing the cache and all that jazz.

So I'm pretty sure it's :bfn:. In the bathroom, I really thought I saw a line, and my heart started to pound. DH looked at it and said it was probably the evaporation line, like he'd seen before. He likely right considering if I was pg, it would probably show up a lot better. So I'll test in the morning just for kicks like I should have before.

I'm relieved as this would have really messed up my timeline with maternity leave and all that, but at the same time, there's that niggling disappointment.

Okay! I cleared my cache and it worked! TY for the tip babyb54. I was able to add Sichimi.

I feel like I'm forgetting to add some people!!! If you aren't in the Facebook group yet and want to be, please let me know!! :thumbup:

:hugs: I know, it's always disappointing. I feel the same way. :flower:

I was flirting w DH after work and hinted that I wanted to DTD but he won't get off the stupid computer. What will I do when it comes time to TTC, going to have to tie him up and force myself on him. UGH.

That's right! Break out the lingerie, plant yourself between himself and his source of technology of choice. He won't be able to resist.:haha:

He's being a big jerk tonight. I feel pretty lonely. Glad I'm able to talk to you guys.

He's being a big jerk tonight. I feel pretty lonely. Glad I'm able to talk to you guys.

Punch him in the nose.:haha::trouble:

No really, sorry you're having a hard time. Men can be asses sometimes. You think to yourself, til death till us part, so I guess I'll have to kill ya.

Hey ladies, sorry I've been gone. I've had a lot going on with school and just been busy in general.
AF finally arrived, but now my ovulation dates are thrown off for when I'll get to see DH in July. This sucks. I suppose there is always a chance.

I've been feeling really down... I'm blue about not being pg already. Hormones are going crazy, think I need a good cry. Wish I could have chocolate.

On the bright side, my sister, her DH, and my nephew will be here tomorrow. I'm excited to see my nephew for the second time!

i POAS even when i know i won't be :haha: that's bad i know. i just want to see 2 lines :blush:

I do that aswell :blush::haha:

Morning girls :wave:

How is everyone?

When we were trying to Amara I got really embarressed buying tests in the shop I always got OH to do it whilst I walked out the shop slowly :haha: This time I dont think i'll be bothered as i'll have Amara with me!

Off out shopping today, I have hardly anything in the house, as usual. I am going to try and sneak some folic acid in without my mum noticing, how I dont know, but I really need to get some!

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->