Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I'm doing ok this morning - fed up of all the rain to be honest. Plus for some reason rain makes my hayfever so much worse - what is that???
It's going to be a busy one here - we're off in about 20 minutes for our first primary 1 meeting - GULP!!!

Morning girls :wave:

How is everyone?

When we were trying to Amara I got really embarressed buying tests in the shop I always got OH to do it whilst I walked out the shop slowly :haha: This time I dont think i'll be bothered as i'll have Amara with me!

Off out shopping today, I have hardly anything in the house, as usual. I am going to try and sneak some folic acid in without my mum noticing, how I dont know, but I really need to get some!

:flower:

Just keep them in your bag, and if she hears them rattling say theyre tictacs :haha:

How is everyone?

When we were trying to Amara I got really embarressed buying tests in the shop I always got OH to do it whilst I walked out the shop slowly :haha: This time I dont think i'll be bothered as i'll have Amara with me!

Off out shopping today, I have hardly anything in the house, as usual. I am going to try and sneak some folic acid in without my mum noticing, how I dont know, but I really need to get some!

Just keep them in your bag, and if she hears them rattling say theyre tictacs :haha:

just order some online :haha:

i need to get my supply of pregnacare up again - will be starting that shortly :thumbup: it has folic acid in it as well

How is everyone?

just order some online :haha:

i need to get my supply of pregnacare up again - will be starting that shortly :thumbup: it has folic acid in it as well

Haha, I would like to just buy everything online because they're cheaper sometimes but I'd be embarrassed if the OH found them!!! :haha: He would be freaked out as we're not trying yet! :dohh: I just bought my folic acid at a regular store and keep it hidden in my vitamin basket!

I would REALLY like to buy the tests online because they are WAY cheaper online...but if OH found them when they arrived in the mail, he would freak! :haha:

pft just buy them. i have 20 in the bathroom just in case... and it was OH that bought them! lol

HELLO! I am so excited, we are married and about to leave on our honeymoon! So I am trying to catch up, but I don't have a lot of time. Hope everyone is well and I posted a link on the fb page to some of our wedding pictures!

mouse_chicky, I would poas... I really have no self-control when I think I might be pregnant... :)

:happydance: Enjoy :coolio:

You know what im having a soppy 5 minutes lol...

Just want to say that i love being part of this thread :D and all you lovelies that i chat too now. So glad i came in here and i cant wait to go though this journey with you all :hugs:

Aww ~ :friends:

Whoop! Finally got my Autumn Acrons signiture up (and about time too!)!

:wohoo:

So I'm pretty sure it's :bfn:. In the bathroom, I really thought I saw a line, and my heart started to pound. DH looked at it and said it was probably the evaporation line, like he'd seen before. He likely right considering if I was pg, it would probably show up a lot better. So I'll test in the morning just for kicks like I should have before.

I'm relieved as this would have really messed up my timeline with maternity leave and all that, but at the same time, there's that niggling disappointment.

Ahhh, you are feeling exactly like me :hugs: I really didnt want a :bfp: It would have made life really difficult, as we are going to the US in November for a holiday/vacation :coolio: & emigrating in March/April next year :wacko:

As I was waiting for the result my heart was also pounding, it seemed to take hours for the result to flash up (when really it was a few minutes!)

When I read the result :bfn: I felt a small twinge of sadness :dohh: I had been planning to tell DH in a Fathers Day card if I had been pregnant! :baby:

Im still to have :witch: visit though?? Dont know whats happened, never missed one before? :shrug:

How is everyone?

When I went to buy a pregnancy test on Sunday, I was really embarresed :blush: Thought the cashier was thinking, ohhhh, your babies still so small & you may be pregnant! :blush:

Haha, I would like to just buy everything online because they're cheaper sometimes but I'd be embarrassed if the OH found them!!! :haha: He would be freaked out as we're not trying yet! :dohh: I just bought my folic acid at a regular store and keep it hidden in my vitamin basket!

......I always worry DH would see all the groups in signed up to on here 'ttc' 'wtt' 'trying for a 2012 bfp'...........Good job he doesnt know the lingo :winkwink::haha:

I bout some IC's and I now have a good stock of 50 OPK's and 15 PG tests :haha: Here is the link :) https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/tesstripvalp1.html

They mail them very fast and this pack gave me free shipping too. I've seen the site recommended on here by several people.

Hey Ladies, I'm back and feeling sooo much better!! I have been in almost 24/7 pain for about 12 days but i had an ERCP procedure yesterday and they removed a stone in my bile duct. I've got pictures but i won't show you cause they're really nasty :haha: Anyway, I've been fine ever since and even ate waffles this morning with NO consequences so i'm really happy :)

There is no way i'm gonna be able to catch up on all this reading but i hope everyone is well. Congrats Trgirl on the wedding!!!

Hey Ladies, I'm back and feeling sooo much better!! I have been in almost 24/7 pain for about 12 days but i had an ERCP procedure yesterday and they removed a stone in my bile duct. I've got pictures but i won't show you cause they're really nasty :haha: Anyway, I've been fine ever since and even ate waffles this morning with NO consequences so i'm really happy :)

There is no way i'm gonna be able to catch up on all this reading but i hope everyone is well. Congrats Trgirl on the wedding!!! I saw the pictures and they are absolutely gorgeous!

:hug: Glad you are feeling better, love! I knew you would once they finally got that darn stone out.

There is no way i'm gonna be able to catch up on all this reading but i hope everyone is well. Congrats Trgirl on the wedding!!! I saw the pictures and they are absolutely gorgeous!

Glad your feeling better hun:flower:

There is no way i'm gonna be able to catch up on all this reading but i hope everyone is well. Congrats Trgirl on the wedding!!!

::Edited::

:wohoo: So pleased your feeling better :hugs: Must be a huge relief (in more ways than one :winkwink:)

Thanks everyone!!!

How much fun stuff have i missed? I'm off to check my e-mail for newsletters :)

Been catching up a little... Sorry to hear about your dog Kelly!!! :( Hope you are feeling better.

Congrats Vaniilla on WTTer of the week... if i had been around you would have got my vote for sure! :flower:

I think i was supposed to congrats someone on a BFP too but i forgot who it was already :dohh: That's so exciting!!

Mackmomma ~ I keep meaning to ask about your avatar

What is the story with the owl? :shrug: Mayby its an american thing?

iHeartbaby#1 - I'm glad that you're feeling so much better. Glad that you're back!

Kellyc75 - MackMommas avatar is a tootsie pop advertisement. I wasn't aware it's only an american thing. It's a sucker that has a tootsie roll inside (a chocolate flavored taffy thing). The add is a little boy asking an owl how many licks it will take to reach the tootsie roll on the inside!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->