Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hey Ladies, I'm back and feeling sooo much better!! I have been in almost 24/7 pain for about 12 days but i had an ERCP procedure yesterday and they removed a stone in my bile duct. I've got pictures but i won't show you cause they're really nasty :haha: Anyway, I've been fine ever since and even ate waffles this morning with NO consequences so i'm really happy :)

There is no way i'm gonna be able to catch up on all this reading but i hope everyone is well. Congrats Trgirl on the wedding!!!
Welcome back! Glad to hear you are feeling so much better! :happydance:

i always wondered what tootsie rolls were :haha: same with twinkys :shrug:

iHeartbaby#1 - I'm glad that you're feeling so much better. Glad that you're back!

Kellyc75 - MackMommas avatar is a tootsie pop advertisement. I wasn't aware it's only an american thing. It's a sucker that has a tootsie roll inside (a chocolate flavored taffy thing). The add is a little boy asking an owl how many licks it will take to reach the tootsie roll on the inside!

I didn't know it was a US only thing, either!!

1970 Tootsie Pop Commercial

Hey girlies! Had a naff day at work today so v glad to be able to come on here and natter with you girls.

Well this week I've started taking my folic acid, sooo excited, and told dh about it and to my surprise he's not freaked out yet lol! He's even talking about things when we do get BFP and baby arrives. Thought he might be against me chewing his ear off about this (like I did when we got engaged) but he seems very psyched too he he

Also started my new work out for our holiday and to lose a bit of weight before ttc. But it's insane. For some reason when I've face planted for the 100th time its kinda difficult to remember why I'm doing it! Clearly I'm crazy.

Oooh I'm still not in the fb group can somebody add mee???

Well ladies an update from me :) I've been soo busy today! I've gotten the entire house clean. Every surface has been scrubbed! Later I think DH and I are going to go work on refinishing my armoire some more. It's at his parents house atm so we have to drive 20 minutes to work on it... Oh well. Soon it will be finished!!!

Still not sure what's going on with AF :loopy: it's making me crazy! Day 3 of spotting only!

I'll have to get on a little bit later and catch up on the last few pages!

Thanks to iHeartbaby#1 for pointing out that I'm already on the fb group! Duh, what a berk am I!

Hello ladies, hope everyone is well....i've been off on my hols the last week, so not been able to get on....we went to ireland, unfort it was wet and windy! jst like england...but we still had a nice break....we went to the Take That gig which was amazing!...quite tired now though, did a lot of travelling around...work tomorrow..boo! least its a short week for me..........enjoy the rest of your eve and ill have to try and catch up on what's been going on, but doubt i can read a wks worth!...x

ok - i think i might see if OH will agree to NTNP starting next month... i'm so itching to start ttc >_< is that bad?

no pichi you're just excited...managed to get my oh to agree sept from nxt jan, now its aug!...u can only try!

I wish we could get cracking with TTC!! Have to wait until OH is home, so about 33 days, not that im counting or anything :rofl:

This morning's test was a very definite negative; no shady evap line to throw me off. I hope you get your af soon, KellyC75. It's annoying when she's elusive.

Yeah, I always make dh go get the tests. Our town is very small, and word travels fast. (I don't know why I never worry he'll get recognized.:haha:) I really should buy them in bulk.

I hope your oh agrees to start NTNP pichi!:thumbup:

Hey ladies, sorry I've been gone. I've had a lot going on with school and just been busy in general.
AF finally arrived, but now my ovulation dates are thrown off for when I'll get to see DH in July. This sucks. I suppose there is always a chance.

I've been feeling really down... I'm blue about not being pg already. Hormones are going crazy, think I need a good cry. Wish I could have chocolate.

On the bright side, my sister, her DH, and my nephew will be here tomorrow. I'm excited to see my nephew for the second time!

Sorry you're feeling down, hun. :hugs: When will he be back?

Hope you enjoy your visit!

I bout some IC's and I now have a good stock of 50 OPK's and 15 PG tests :haha: Here is the link :) https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/tesstripvalp1.html

They mail them very fast and this pack gave me free shipping too. I've seen the site recommended on here by several people.

Sweet! Thanks. I'm going to order from them. Hopefully the OH won't catch me! :haha: Maybe at this point since we're getting so close he won't mind so much anyway...

I wish we could get cracking with TTC!! Have to wait until OH is home, so about 33 days, not that im counting or anything :rofl:

omg! I know...I'm freaking out now that it's getting so close! I want to start NOW! :dohh:

lol! I know, I know! Hey, off topic. How did you put the Autumn Acorn's thingie in your sig? I can't figure it out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->