Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

DH and I had a long talk, and I feel better about a lot of things. Today we DTD! :sex: It was really nice, too. :winkwink:

Tomorrow I have 1 day of work, then a day off, then I work another day, and another day off, so not so bad, you know?

Hey ladies, sorry I've been gone. I've had a lot going on with school and just been busy in general.
AF finally arrived, but now my ovulation dates are thrown off for when I'll get to see DH in July. This sucks. I suppose there is always a chance.

I've been feeling really down... I'm blue about not being pg already. Hormones are going crazy, think I need a good cry. Wish I could have chocolate.

On the bright side, my sister, her DH, and my nephew will be here tomorrow. I'm excited to see my nephew for the second time!

Sorry you're feeling down, I've been feeling a bit down too as well :hugs: So glad you get to see your family soon!! Yay!

pft just buy them. i have 20 in the bathroom just in case... and it was OH that bought them! lol

That's awesome!! :thumbup:

Hey Ladies, I'm back and feeling sooo much better!! I have been in almost 24/7 pain for about 12 days but i had an ERCP procedure yesterday and they removed a stone in my bile duct. I've got pictures but i won't show you cause they're really nasty :haha: Anyway, I've been fine ever since and even ate waffles this morning with NO consequences so i'm really happy :)

There is no way i'm gonna be able to catch up on all this reading but i hope everyone is well. Congrats Trgirl on the wedding!!!

Glad you're back and feeling better! So no more pain then?

And where are these pics of trgirl's wedding that I have yet to see????

Facebook!

iHeartbaby#1 - glad you're feeling better!! :flower:

Oh nooooooo!!! ~ Im missing out on wedding piccies :brat:

Im not on facebook :nope:

Booooo! Why not? I'd love to add you on Facebook if you get an account.

Hey girlies! Had a naff day at work today so v glad to be able to come on here and natter with you girls.

Well this week I've started taking my folic acid, sooo excited, and told dh about it and to my surprise he's not freaked out yet lol! He's even talking about things when we do get BFP and baby arrives. Thought he might be against me chewing his ear off about this (like I did when we got engaged) but he seems very psyched too he he

Also started my new work out for our holiday and to lose a bit of weight before ttc. But it's insane. For some reason when I've face planted for the 100th time its kinda difficult to remember why I'm doing it! Clearly I'm crazy.

Oooh I'm still not in the fb group can somebody add mee???

Did you send me a friend request yet? Either way, PM me and remind me what your name is so I can add you :thumbup:

Augie, on some page there is a link, but not sure where. Maybe we should put it on the first post with all the names. You're supposed to be able to click on someone's banner to get the link, but I was never able to. Good luck!

Iheartbaby#1, I'm glad you're feeling better!

DH and I had a long talk, and I feel better about a lot of things. Today we DTD! :sex: It was really nice, too. :winkwink:

Tomorrow I have 1 day of work, then a day off, then I work another day, and another day off, so not so bad, you know?

I shouldn't brag that I have the summer off, :muaha:. Lol, sorry, couldn't resist.:blush:. You all will get the last laugh when I'm burried with work in the fall.

It sounds like you had a lovely evening anyhow.:winkwink:

I shouldn't brag that I have the summer off, :muaha:. Lol, sorry, couldn't resist.:blush:.

It sounds like you had a lovely evening anyhow.:winkwink:

I'm off this summer until school starts again the last week of August :) I think it's making my broodiness worse though! :dohh:

Hey ladies, sorry I've been gone. I've had a lot going on with school and just been busy in general.
AF finally arrived, but now my ovulation dates are thrown off for when I'll get to see DH in July. This sucks. I suppose there is always a chance.

I've been feeling really down... I'm blue about not being pg already. Hormones are going crazy, think I need a good cry. Wish I could have chocolate.

On the bright side, my sister, her DH, and my nephew will be here tomorrow. I'm excited to see my nephew for the second time!

Sorry you're feeling down, hun. :hugs: When will he be back?

Hope you enjoy your visit!

I get to see DH on the 1st of July! We'll only get to see eachother for a couple of days, but I am very excited to see him!
Thanks! I'm enjoying spending time with my nephew now that he's here!

I wish we could get cracking with TTC!! Have to wait until OH is home, so about 33 days, not that im counting or anything :rofl:

Yay! It's getting close! :happydance:

sorry I've not been on a lot, I think I'm coming down with something and having terrible stomach cramps, doesn't help that lo is being clingy and periods are still no where near finishing :nope: I love annoying my oh by talking periods lol poor oh! watching location location location atm and its making me wish I was buying a house! *sigh*

glad to hear you're feeling better :D that sounds like a good work routine, I wish my oh had something similar!

I wish we could get cracking with TTC!! Have to wait until OH is home, so about 33 days, not that im counting or anything :rofl:
that will go by just like that!

Hey girlies! Had a naff day at work today so v glad to be able to come on here and natter with you girls.

Well this week I've started taking my folic acid, sooo excited, and told dh about it and to my surprise he's not freaked out yet lol! He's even talking about things when we do get BFP and baby arrives. Thought he might be against me chewing his ear off about this (like I did when we got engaged) but he seems very psyched too he he

Also started my new work out for our holiday and to lose a bit of weight before ttc. But it's insane. For some reason when I've face planted for the 100th time its kinda difficult to remember why I'm doing it! Clearly I'm crazy.

Oooh I'm still not in the fb group can somebody add mee???

hope your week is going well, glad you got to talk baby things to your oh! :flower: mine was telling me last night I need stop talking periods to him but I cant help it lol :haha:, I still need to get my pre-natals :dohh: good going on starting to work out, I wish I had the motivation I used to be really fit

Hello ladies, hope everyone is well....i've been off on my hols the last week, so not been able to get on....we went to ireland, unfort it was wet and windy! jst like england...but we still had a nice break....we went to the Take That gig which was amazing!...quite tired now though, did a lot of travelling around...work tomorrow..boo! least its a short week for me..........enjoy the rest of your eve and ill have to try and catch up on what's been going on, but doubt i can read a wks worth!...x
Glad you had a nice time in Iceland, I really want to visit! not sure about take that but I'm not a pop person I guess, glad to have you back :hugs:

ok - i think i might see if OH will agree to NTNP starting next month... i'm so itching to start ttc >_< is that bad?
I don't blame you, its always exiting starting ttc :happydance:

feel better Vanilla.
i haven't been on much either tbh, yesterday was a bit rough but i feel a bit better today, just tired really.
hope everyone is doing ok xxx

I'm so envious of all you ladies abroad right now! its been pretty misrable all day today, it cleared up in the afternoon but no way does it feel like summer! I don't like extreme heat but I do like sunny skies! it still doesn't feel like summer is here yet.

Is it raining where you are now? Or just yucky? Maybe a good day for a nap.

:rain::sleep:

I just looked through the classifieds and seen an ad for Hakuna Matata daycare so I figured it was a sign I should get on bnb :rofl:

:hugs: for Vaniilla. I hope the sky clears up soon and you start feeling better. Feeling sick and bad weather is a crappy combo!

Weather is naff here too, and ive been stuck in all day, and god doesnt it make the day drag! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->