Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I see some of you have a certain date you've chosen to start TTC'ing. How did you choose the date?

I see some of you have a certain date you've chosen to start TTC'ing. How did you choose the date?

Mine is set for the day after our 2nd wedding anniversary. DH said "I just wanted to wait til we'd been married 2 years" so I figured after that, it's on!!

BH, mine was simple really. Its the day OH is back from work (hes been gone 4 months) and im pretty certain something will happen on the first night he is home :sex: :haha:

If he wasnt ever going away for work, and worked normal 9-5hrs type thing, then probably on our wedding day which is 6th September. But he is going back to work about a month after we marry so we dont have long to try!

:flower:

We said we wanted to be married a year which lead to september, when we're going away to turkey to celebrate, I was going to stop my pill after we got back but today DH has agreed for me to stop just before we go! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Mine is set for just as soon as DH would allow. :rofl:

It's our one year and we'll be on vacation, so that's how we narrowed it down to a specific day.

our date was set because of our daughters age :) we wanted a close age gap so we want to start trying when Pixie is around a year - me on the other hand would like to start TTC now :haha: maybe wait till pixie is 8 or 9 months :flower:

Our's is so we get all the fun drinking days out the way (my 30th, christmas and NYE) plus I want to give birth after the tourist season is over so it won't disrupt work :D

I had a long talk with oh tonight and we've decided that we'll start trying when I next ov which I have no clue when it will be, I'm still getting AF and at the earliest will ov in about 2 weeks time but maybe not at all this cycle :flower:

Our ttc date is after af in August, whenever that is. It's not exact, thus no ticker.

That's so exciting, vanilla, that you'll be ttc sooner!

I picked Sept. 9th because I like the date 9/9, plus I had thought at the time that I'd be ovulating but now I'm not so sure because my cycles are shorter now that I'm off the pill.

I'm so envious of all you ladies abroad right now! its been pretty misrable all day today, it cleared up in the afternoon but no way does it feel like summer! I don't like extreme heat but I do like sunny skies! it still doesn't feel like summer is here yet.

It's pouring here in the part of the US where I am. I love the rain though!! As long as there are no more tornadoes lol

I just looked through the classifieds and seen an ad for Hakuna Matata daycare so I figured it was a sign I should get on bnb :rofl:

It's my daycare!! :haha:

Our's is so we get all the fun drinking days out the way (my 30th, christmas and NYE) plus I want to give birth after the tourist season is over so it won't disrupt work :D

:rofl:

My TTC date and ticker is based on a due date after I graduate next year. I have no idea if I will be ov then but basically it's my anytime-after date :)

I called today and discussed maternity benefits with our insurance company. They cover everything except I'll have a $250 co-pay. Woo hoo! Well they won't cover a birthing center I have to go to a hospital but that's okay I suppose. The nearest hospital is literally 3 minutes away on the same road I live on, and the nearest birthing center is an hour and a half.

I do not know if i left condom any changes in my cycles. Who have experience on this point? I do not use pill. If nothing change, i will starton 15 September because i need time to finish 3 months from the date of getting rubella vaccine. I hope my lovely baby will come in October.

We don't really have a set TTC date exactly but we do know we would LIKE to start in August in hopes for a spring baby... obviously that depends on how quickly we conceive and even if it doesn't happen as hoped we will be happy :)

My LO is almost 6 months now and i was just reading a thread that made me realize... we completely DODGED the 4 month sleep regression! :happydance:

Morning ladies! How is everyone today?

Well I woke up this morning after a really vivid dream, me and hubby started ttc and a week later baby was here! Was lovely holding onto baby. Anyway I woke up and had to come back on here as no baby in the real world ust yet.

Whats everyone up to today?

We set our date for our 3rd wedding anniversary. We were TTC but were separated shortly after due to DHs job. It's more likely that we'll be resuming TTC in mid-late september, as we don't have a set date when we'll be back together for more than just a weekend.

I gave in and bought a really cute maternity dress today. I was out shopping with my sister and she saw it on the rack and said I should buy it. We were clearance shopping so I only paid $6. I'm looking foward to the day I get to wear it. I also got a couple of cute tops! (not maternity tops though.)

We don't really have a set TTC date exactly but we do know we would LIKE to start in August in hopes for a spring baby... obviously that depends on how quickly we conceive and even if it doesn't happen as hoped we will be happy :)

My LO is almost 6 months now and i was just reading a thread that made me realize... we completely DODGED the 4 month sleep regression! :happydance:

:haha: we missed the 4 month sleep regression too. Amara has slept for as least 12 hours every night since she was 7 weeks old!

Morning all :wave:

Weather is miles better today, the sun is shining, but we have nowhere to go. Its also 10 weeks and 5 days till I get married! :wacko:

I dont think I will be able to buy anything pre pregnancy because most of the stuff we have left over from Amara, and all the newborn/0-3 clothing is neutral :thumbup: We will need another cotbed and mattress, but thats about it really. SoI think I will buy Amara a top that says 'Big sister' or somthing and use that as a way to tell a few family members (when I am actually pregnant of course)

I love baby shopping. One thing I do want to avoid is a double buggy, so my plan is to carry the newborn in the carrier I have and then have Amara in theh pushchair (So might buy a new pushchair, might have to twist OH's arm though!)

:flower:

well, i have no monies now haha. just paid solicitor fee's and house deposit :'( haha good part is though we get the keys tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->