Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I had a long talk with oh tonight and we've decided that we'll start trying when I next ov which I have no clue when it will be, I'm still getting AF and at the earliest will ov in about 2 weeks time but maybe not at all this cycle :flower:

Yay! :dance:

My LO is almost 6 months now and i was just reading a thread that made me realize... we completely DODGED the 4 month sleep regression! :happydance:

A missed the 4 month sleep regression too....it came at 7 months :dohh: and since then hes been on and of with his sleeping. Last night was a bad night :( dont know what was the matter with him, he just wouldnt bloody sleep! lol.

I had a long talk with oh tonight and we've decided that we'll start trying when I next ov which I have no clue when it will be, I'm still getting AF and at the earliest will ov in about 2 weeks time but maybe not at all this cycle :flower:

Yay! :dance:

My LO is almost 6 months now and i was just reading a thread that made me realize... we completely DODGED the 4 month sleep regression! :happydance:

A missed the 4 month sleep regression too....it came at 7 months :dohh: and since then hes been on and of with his sleeping. Last night was a bad night :( dont know what was the matter with him, he just wouldnt bloody sleep! lol.

I hope its a temporary thing for you :hugs: Rowan went about a week and a bit at 6 months where he was waking several times in the night but he went back to normal after that, its probably a growth spurt

Rowan was weighed when we took him to hospital and is 7.8kg/17lb, I looked in his red book and he's still between 9th and 25th percentile, even with weaning he's still on the same pattern, he's been that way since two months but he's happy and healthy, I'm sick of everyone joking that I don't feed him enough :growlmad:

Rowan was weighed when we took him to hospital and is 7.8kg/17lb, I looked in his red book and he's still between 9th and 25th percentile, even with weaning he's still on the same pattern, he's been that way since two months but he's happy and healthy, I'm sick of everyone joking that I don't feed him enough :growlmad:

Thats not fair :( he's healthy thats the main thing, some babies just dont put on a load of weight.
I have friends who have kids twice the age of A and he weighs the same as them :haha: hes just a chunky little monkey!

Thats not fair :( he's healthy thats the main thing, some babies just dont put on a load of weight.
I have friends who have kids twice the age of A and he weighs the same as them :haha: hes just a chunky little monkey!

thanks :hugs: its MIL thats the worst, every time she's around the moment he would make the tiniest bit of fuss she'd run for a bottle "oh poor Rowan you look starving" even if he's just been fed before :growlmad:

on a brighter note its friday tomorrow! can't believe how fast this week went :wacko:

Pixie at 7months is weighing 16lbs so between the 25th and 50th 'centile. she's a little dot but she eats like a horse! :haha:

I know its gone so quick! Cant wait for the weekend. Taking A to Drusillas on sunday :happydance:

thanks :hugs: its MIL thats the worst, every time she's around the moment he would make the tiniest bit of fuss she'd run for a bottle "oh poor Rowan you look starving" even if he's just been fed before :growlmad:

on a brighter note its friday tomorrow! can't believe how fast this week went :wacko:

Athena is, and always has been either below 5th or between 5th and 10th percentile her whole life. I know what you mean about people saying you don't feed them. Athenas old doctor before we moved made me keep a food journal. She was shocked with how much Athena ate and thought I made it up haha. Shes just a tiny girl. Shes in the 10th percentile for height as well so she really is just tiny. Her knew doctor thinks shes just perfect cause she never dropped weight (except right after birth) and has always stayed on the same pattern so shes just little. The only thing that's different with Athena is we have kept her on whole or 2 percent milk as her doctor believes any extra little fat couldn't hurt her right now. Although she doesn't want her gaining weight either as that would throw her off her pattern. So I wouldn't worry hes just teeny! I love my teeny girl shes perfect and I never had to worry about my arm falling off carrying her around because she was always so light. A good friend had her baby a week later then me and Athena was always smaller then her so whenever we switched it was always weird to me... She was so heavy compared to Athena.

well, i have no monies now haha. just paid solicitor fee's and house deposit :'( haha good part is though we get the keys tomorrow :)

Woohoo!! Congrats!

:yipee:

Athena is, and always has been either below 5th or between 5th and 10th percentile her whole life. I know what you mean about people saying you don't feed them. Athenas old doctor before we moved made me keep a food journal. She was shocked with how much Athena ate and thought I made it up haha. Shes just a tiny girl. Shes in the 10th percentile for height as well so she really is just tiny. Her knew doctor thinks shes just perfect cause she never dropped weight (except right after birth) and has always stayed on the same pattern so shes just little. The only thing that's different with Athena is we have kept her on whole or 2 percent milk as her doctor believes any extra little fat couldn't hurt her right now. Although she doesn't want her gaining weight either as that would throw her off her pattern. So I wouldn't worry hes just teeny! I love my teeny girl shes perfect and I never had to worry about my arm falling off carrying her around because she was always so light. A good friend had her baby a week later then me and Athena was always smaller then her so whenever we switched it was always weird to me... She was so heavy compared to Athena.

thanks hun :hugs: its nice to know there's other babies similar to Rowan, he also eats quite a lot I just don't know where it goes, I wish I was the same way with food :haha:, he was on the 75th percentile for height so it makes him look skinnier than he is but its really rude when people say we're not feeding our children enough! MIL is convinced its because we didn't wean at 3 months although she won't come out and say it bluntly :nope: all babies are different there's wrong with small babies, I think they're all gorgeous in their own ways :flower:

Pichi, getting those house keys in your hand is the best part! :thumbup:Now comes the decorating.

I don't think we had the 4 month regression either. Kara's about 4 1/2 months old, and has gotten up only once a night since 3 months. Shabutie, I envy your lo's 12 sleep stretch. :haha: Kara has patterns of when she gets up, she'll do the same hour several days in a row, whether it be 3, 4, 5, or 6, but most of the time it's only once, going anywhere from 5-8 hr stretch from when we put her down. Could be worse.
I guess she's about average at 13lbs 4 oz, 24 1/2 inches. I don't think she's a chunk, but maybe compared to your little dewdrops. :winkwink:JK. All babies are perfect.

thanks hun :hugs: its nice to know there's other babies similar to Rowan, he also eats quite a lot I just don't know where it goes, I wish I was the same way with food :haha:, he was on the 75th percentile for height so it makes him look skinnier than he is but its really rude when people say we're not feeding our children enough! MIL is convinced its because we didn't wean at 3 months although she won't come out and say it bluntly :nope: all babies are different there's wrong with small babies, I think they're all gorgeous in their own ways :flower:

We always joke Athena must have a hollow leg :rofl: :dohh: Athena wasn't weaned till 6 months but either was my friends baby and as I mentioned Athena is tiny and her little girl is a little chunky monkey :) Babies come in all different shapes and sizes and there all perfect :)

Ughhhh I've been gone so long!!! The trip to california was long!!! Just now recovering and now may have to leave for New York in a weekish.

Oh and my periods a week late but I don't think its bc im pregnant. My last 2 periods since they came back after Kya have been off...im trying not to worry bc I know they can do that but I also hope nothings wrong!!!

Hey guys! So obviously not getting much time alone... grabbing a few minutes where I can!

Iheartbaby, glad you are feeling better, surgery is never fun!

Pichi, congrats! That is so fun to get a new house!

On another note... I didn't get the job I inerviewed for last week, but apparently my interview was so good that my district vp heard about it... interesting. So don't know where that will lead when I get back. I should focus on school, but I am so bored at my current job.... Anyways! Not a concern right now, we are heading to dinner with friends and tomorrow taking the train to London!

Thanks for all the congrats on the wedding, it was a really great day.

Oh... and DH and I decided to wait another year before TTC... we are so tired after the wedding, and this last year we got a dog, moved and renovated a new house... it has been pretty crazy. And with me going back to school we thought an extra year would be a better idea.

So now I won't be an autumn acorn... but you guys are so fun can I stay?

Congrats pichi!

trgirl308 - of course you can stay with us! I totally understand wanting to put off TTC. You'll appreciate having time as a married couple before having a LO. It'll be a great time for your marriage to blossom!

Oh and my periods a week late but I don't think its bc im pregnant. My last 2 periods since they came back after Kya have been off...im trying not to worry bc I know they can do that but I also hope nothings wrong!!!
I hope your periods come soon :hugs: I've also been having irregular cycles and the gp said its normal for your periods to be off every now and then :hugs: do you think there is a chance it might be a bfp?

Oh... and DH and I decided to wait another year before TTC... we are so tired after the wedding, and this last year we got a dog, moved and renovated a new house... it has been pretty crazy. And with me going back to school we thought an extra year would be a better idea.

So now I won't be an autumn acorn... but you guys are so fun can I stay?
there's no reason why you wouldn't be in the autumn acorns :hugs: Who knows in several months time you might change your mind or some of us might, this is a wtt group along with ttc/pregnancy plus we'd all miss you :hugs:

If it is Kyas dad would be mad bc I was in cali forever and during possible ovulation lol

Soooo no I don't think its a bfp

We always joke Athena must have a hollow leg :rofl: :dohh: Athena wasn't weaned till 6 months but either was my friends baby and as I mentioned Athena is tiny and her little girl is a little chunky monkey :) Babies come in all different shapes and sizes and there all perfect :)

Kya is only in the 20% for weight...don't let those chubby cheeks fool u she's thin...she's in on a healthy pattern as well...but she's like 95% for height!!!
Atleast that was at 7 months. She goes in for her 9 month appointment tomorrow so ill let y'all know then lol

As long as they grow well I wouldn't worry...of course I did worry so I guess its hypocritical to tell u not to!!!!

god thats one thing i dont know - how tall Pixie is haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->