Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Thanx everyone for explaining your TTC dates! I don't have a specific date, that's why I asked. I just want to be on folic acid for at least 3 months (which will be 19th Aug), and then I'll wait until dh gives me the green light. :winkwink: I'm hoping it could be around Sep!

My daughter was on the 3rd percentile most of her life. She dropped down in her chart, and they could never figure out why. But I too loved my skinny, lightweighted little girl. I could (and did!) carry her around everywhere, all day...:cloud9: She was healthy and looked healthy, so I didn't worry too much about her weight. She didn't eat loads though, and that did worry me. Today, she's 7, average height, thin but more like 50% on the chart, and eating much better.

Oh... and DH and I decided to wait another year before TTC... we are so tired after the wedding, and this last year we got a dog, moved and renovated a new house... it has been pretty crazy. And with me going back to school we thought an extra year would be a better idea.

So now I won't be an autumn acorn... but you guys are so fun can I stay?

omg. Please don't leave!! :cry:

My daughter was on the 3rd percentile most of her life. She dropped down in her chart, and they could never figure out why. But I too loved my skinny, lightweighted little girl. I could (and did!) carry her around everywhere, all day...:cloud9: She was healthy and looked healthy, so I didn't worry too much about her weight. She didn't eat loads though, and that did worry me. Today, she's 7, average height, thin but more like 50% on the chart, and eating much better.

This was me as a kid. I was a skinny girl. SKINNY. My mom used to make me butter-and-brown-sugar sandwiches on white bread just for the sheer calories. I wasn't a big eater, either. I didn't break 100lbs until the summer after my sophomore year in HS. For you UK girls, I was 15 and 102 lbs at 5'6". Everyone thought I was anorexic or bullemic, but fact was I ate whole pizzas by myself. I've been like that my whole life, up until about 2 years ago... NOW my metabolism is starting to slow down just a touch. :dohh:

I've never had that problem, MM :rofl:

I've got the extra padding issue :haha:

This was me as a kid. I was a skinny girl. SKINNY. My mom used to make me butter-and-brown-sugar sandwiches on white bread just for the sheer calories. I wasn't a big eater, either. I didn't break 100lbs until the summer after my sophomore year in HS. For you UK girls, I was 15 and 102 lbs at 5'6". Everyone thought I was anorexic or bullemic, but fact was I ate whole pizzas by myself. I've been like that my whole life, up until about 2 years ago... NOW my metabolism is starting to slow down just a touch. :dohh:

This was me too. I have literally JUST at the age of 29 gained a healthy BMI! (but then I'm 5'10" which made the target that little bit harder to reach :( )

This was me too. I have literally JUST at the age of 29 gained a healthy BMI! (but then I'm 5'10" which made the target that little bit harder to reach :( )

Ditto!! I just reached 130lbs a little over a year ago. I'm 5'9"!! Holla at the tall girls!! :happydance:

I think I must have the XL padding then :rofl: Keeps me warm in the winter :haha:

Oh... and DH and I decided to wait another year before TTC... we are so tired after the wedding, and this last year we got a dog, moved and renovated a new house... it has been pretty crazy. And with me going back to school we thought an extra year would be a better idea.

So now I won't be an autumn acorn... but you guys are so fun can I stay?

omg. Please don't leave!! :cry:

LOL! Thank you ladies! glad I can stay! :)

Was talking to DH about babies :)cloud9: it never gets old :cloud9:) and I teased that maybe he'll just have to start doin' me in Chicago (not this weekend, but next) and he responded, "I just might have to" with a serious face. Hmmmm, I don't think that'll line up with o'ing, but could this mean we might start trying even sooner..? :winkwink:

I didn't press for clarification tonight but tomorrow when I pack I do believe I will be bringing along some sexy outfits... :rofl:

babyb54 Have fun this weekend and good luck!

I convinced DH to go to the baby store with me yesterday :) I have a $10 off your next $30 purchase coupon I have to use by the end of the month or it expires. Well I couldn't find anything yesterday. But, when I came home I looked online at a carseat we seen there and then other carseats too :haha: I showed one to him that I liked. It has racing stripes so he thinks it's perfect! It's so cute to see him get excited about being a daddy :yipee:

I came across another I have to share for MackMomma it's called "Little Hoot"
Click here for Little Hoot!

That was totally me. I lived in San Antonio, which was the fattest city at the time. In high school I was 5'4" and barely 100 lbs, I was teased for being so skinny, but I too would eat an entire pizza by myself. I was grossly skinny in middle school; I was about 5' tall in 6th grade and weighed about 65lbs, which is super skinny. My moms side of the family has trouble putting on too much weight, we have really high metabolisms, but I'm not positive I got those genes, a couple more years and I'll know for sure. Last year I was pushing 140 (I think I put on my married weight!!!), but I've definately worked on it and slimmed back down to a reasonable weight :happydance:. I wouldn't mind being a little taller since DH is 6'3", but I enjoy being short and I'm already the tallest girl in my immediate family!

I convinced DH to go to the baby store with me yesterday :) I have a $10 off your next $30 purchase coupon I have to use by the end of the month or it expires. Well I couldn't find anything yesterday. But, when I came home I looked online at a carseat we seen there and then other carseats too :haha: I showed one to him that I liked. It has racing stripes so he thinks it's perfect! It's so cute to see him get excited about being a daddy :yipee:

I wish i could be you. :cry::cry: I have not had success in convicing my DH to go to any place for future baby. He always told me "too early too early" :cry::cry::cry:

I wish i could be you. :cry::cry: I have not had success in convicing my DH to go to any place for future baby. He always told me "too early too early" :cry::cry::cry:

:hugs: I'm sorry your oh is being difficult, maybe you could go with some friends to the shops instead?

Hello Girls :wave:

Ive been really busy, so not been able to come on here :nope:

Just gonna catch up now over a coffee! :coffee:

Gotta go back to page 248! :coffee:

Gonna have to do it later, as DS1 has rung, he NEEDS me to go NOW & buy him some new shoes for work!!! :dohh:

That was totally me. I lived in San Antonio, which was the fattest city at the time. In high school I was 5'4" and barely 100 lbs, I was teased for being so skinny, but I too would eat an entire pizza by myself. I was grossly skinny in middle school; I was about 5' tall in 6th grade and weighed about 65lbs, which is super skinny. My moms side of the family has trouble putting on too much weight, we have really high metabolisms, but I'm not positive I got those genes, a couple more years and I'll know for sure. Last year I was pushing 140 (I think I put on my married weight!!!), but I've definately worked on it and slimmed back down to a reasonable weight :happydance:. I wouldn't mind being a little taller since DH is 6'3", but I enjoy being short and I'm already the tallest girl in my immediate family!

Wish I had y'all's genes! I was always an extra padding kind of girl. In HS I was 5'9 and nearly 170... I worked out for at least 2 hours every day (sports), too.. though I ate crappy (who doesn't in HS?) so that probably had something to do with it. :dohh:

Now I'm closer to around 138, but I still have to work out regularly and try to eat ~65% good to stay there. Not going to lie, I'm a little worried about how much (and how easily) I might blow up with LO#1! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->