Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

babyb54 Have fun this weekend and good luck!

I convinced DH to go to the baby store with me yesterday :) I have a $10 off your next $30 purchase coupon I have to use by the end of the month or it expires. Well I couldn't find anything yesterday. But, when I came home I looked online at a carseat we seen there and then other carseats too :haha: I showed one to him that I liked. It has racing stripes so he thinks it's perfect! It's so cute to see him get excited about being a daddy :yipee:

I wish i could be you. :cry::cry: I have not had success in convicing my DH to go to any place for future baby. He always told me "too early too early" :cry::cry::cry:

My DH shows excitement about a LO through conversation, but I doubt very much I could get him into a baby store yet, haha. I can barely get him to talk seriously about names yet because it's "too soon". I wouldn't jab your DH too much for not wanting to do the shopping part yet.. remember they don't enjoy shopping as much as we do, or spending money, nor do they go gahgah over cutelittleomgpinchyourcheeks baby stuff. :haha:

Was talking to DH about babies :)cloud9: it never gets old :cloud9:) and I teased that maybe he'll just have to start doin' me in Chicago (not this weekend, but next) and he responded, "I just might have to" with a serious face. Hmmmm, I don't think that'll line up with o'ing, but could this mean we might start trying even sooner..? :winkwink:

I didn't press for clarification tonight but tomorrow when I pack I do believe I will be bringing along some sexy outfits... :rofl:

Eeeeekkk!!! Girl, pick out something black and sexy and get ready to do some funky baby-makin'. :sex: Bow-chika-wow-woowww :rofl:

babyb54 Have fun this weekend and good luck!

I convinced DH to go to the baby store with me yesterday :) I have a $10 off your next $30 purchase coupon I have to use by the end of the month or it expires. Well I couldn't find anything yesterday. But, when I came home I looked online at a carseat we seen there and then other carseats too :haha: I showed one to him that I liked. It has racing stripes so he thinks it's perfect! It's so cute to see him get excited about being a daddy :yipee:

I wish i could be you. :cry::cry: I have not had success in convicing my DH to go to any place for future baby. He always told me "too early too early" :cry::cry::cry:

My DH shows excitement about a LO through conversation, but I doubt very much I could get him into a baby store yet, haha. I can barely get him to talk seriously about names yet because it's "too soon". I wouldn't jab your DH too much for not wanting to do the shopping part yet.. remember they don't enjoy shopping as much as we do, or spending money, nor do they go gahgah over cutelittleomgpinchyourcheeks baby stuff. :haha:

Yeah NO WAY am I ever gonna get my DH in a baby store. I don't even think that'll happen when I'm pregnant! To be fair, he hates ALL shopping. I don't even let him go to the grocery store with me, he's worse than a 5 year old. :rolleyes: But he does ooh and ahh over anything I show him online. :cloud9: He humors me.

Babymaybe, it's good that your dh is excited about baby shopping. That's half the battle. :thumbup: Mine was a little hesistant even when I was pregnant, mostly because he was nervous about being a father. Now he has no problem, and has even resigned (or accepted) the fact that I'm going to be talking about baby stuff even more now that we're planning on a second.

Trgirl, I'm glad you've decided to stay. :hugs: I really love our group of friends, and we should stick together despite our wtt/ttc/pg status. We might have to wait a while too, depending. I think my endometriosis is flaring up being off the pill, so I'll have to see what my gynocologist says in August. I hope she gives me the green light.

On another note, did any of your lo's become a restless eater around 4 1/2 months? She's never really set still, but now she seems so distracted by what's going, she can't be bothered.:haha: I have to chase the bottle around as she moves her head this way and that.

Babymaybe, it's good that your dh is excited about baby shopping. That's half the battle. :thumbup: Mine was a little hesistant even when I was pregnant, mostly because he was nervous about being a father. Now he has no problem, and has even resigned (or accepted) the fact that I'm going to be talking about baby stuff even more now that we're planning on a second.

Trgirl, I'm glad you've decided to stay. :hugs: I really love our group of friends, and we should stick together despite our wtt/ttc/pg status. We might have to wait a while too, depending. I think my endometriosis is flaring up being off the pill, so I'll have to see what my gynocologist says in August. I hope she gives me the green light.

On another note, did any of your lo's become a restless eater around 4 1/2 months? She's never really set still, but now she seems so distracted by what's going, she can't be bothered.:haha: I have to chase the bottle around as she moves her head this way and that.
sounds like Rowan, he still does that now :haha:

hi ladies im back, been hiding from BnB as im feeling overwhelmed. my best friend said she wants to try for a baby, even though last week she said she wouldnt have a baby with her current bf. and now this week shes trying. i just know she'll end up being pregnant before me and i should be happy about it, but im just being so selfish and thinking i want to be able to start trying now. i know its not a competition but it just made me want to cry. ugh, i should be happy for her but its hard :(

hi ladies im back, been hiding from BnB as im feeling overwhelmed. my best friend said she wants to try for a baby, even though last week she said she wouldnt have a baby with her current bf. and now this week shes trying. i just know she'll end up being pregnant before me and i should be happy about it, but im just being so selfish and thinking i want to be able to start trying now. i know its not a competition but it just made me want to cry. ugh, i should be happy for her but its hard :(

:hug: I know how this feels... I was ranting about this in my journal a week or so ago. It always seems like the people who don't want babies are the ones getting pregnant!! Of course it's not a competition, but it's completely normal to be jealous!! :hugs:

Was talking to DH about babies :)cloud9: it never gets old :cloud9:) and I teased that maybe he'll just have to start doin' me in Chicago (not this weekend, but next) and he responded, "I just might have to" with a serious face. Hmmmm, I don't think that'll line up with o'ing, but could this mean we might start trying even sooner..? :winkwink:

I didn't press for clarification tonight but tomorrow when I pack I do believe I will be bringing along some sexy outfits... :rofl:

Eeeeekkk!!! Girl, pick out something black and sexy and get ready to do some funky baby-makin'. :sex: Bow-chika-wow-woowww :rofl:

:rofl:

DH doesn't know what he signed up for when he made that little side remark; but he's going to wish he knew how to do it again! :rofl:

Aw, don't beat yourself up kitty! Totally normal to feel that way - I think we all have!! And MM is right - it does always seem that those who want it least (or at least are indifferent) get pregnant the fastest.. and that can be SO frustrating for those of us who are soooo broody but trying to make everything perfect, or having to convince our DHs, etc etc. :hugs: Let yourself be human!

:hugs: Completely understand how you feel. Don't worry it'll be your turn before you know it. I hope you are able to start trying soon!

:hugs:

:hugs: Completely understand how you feel. Don't worry it'll be your turn before you know it. I hope you are able to start trying soon!

it'll be you're turn soon and nobody knows how things will go, she might change her mind and it might not happen straight away, the average is 6 months but it can take up to a year, we all feel like that from time to time, I have several relatives who are pregnant and several other friends, you're time will come :hugs:

Hi we are going to start trying in late November- but I am trying to move that forward a little bit! I am a teacher so am trying to make sure that I aim for a holidays baby. It is an ache inside right now- I just want a baby so much, I don't think my husband realises how much i need this!!

I think we've all been there. It's human nature to be jealous. Just know that you're making the right choice for you and your OH.

Hi we are going to start trying in late November- but I am trying to move that forward a little bit! I am a teacher so am trying to make sure that I aim for a holidays baby. It is an ache inside right now- I just want a baby so much, I don't think my husband realises how much i need this!!

Welcome to Autumn Acorns :flower:

Welcome tyler85! We're a nice bunch of ladies who don't bite unless you ask nicely. :haha:

AH! So we got to London, our travel agent somehow didn't book our hotel... even though we paid it in full over a month ago... the hotel was really nice, they bought us dinner since it took them 2 hours to fix the problem... ( I think it help that I burst into tears) then we got a hotel accross the street... it has twin beds though.... it was challenging but we made it work nonetheless, course we didn't use the bed in the end..... :)

So how is everyone else tonight? We are only in London for a day and a half then heading up towards Scotland.. so we're going to the Tower of London tomorrow.. anyone have any other suggestions of interesting things to see?

Thanks for your welcomes everybody! Just to introduce myself a little bit more-as I said I am a teacher, I am 25 and have been married for a year. Obviously desperate to ttc as soon as but have to wtt until November! I don't want to wait!

Hi tyler 85! :howdy:I'm a teacher too hoping for a May/June baby so I'll have all summer with :baby:. Welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->