Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Thanks ladies, your all so understanding that's why I love it here :) big hugs to you all xxx
And welcome Tyler xx

Welcome Tyler85!!

Sorry Trgirl i've never been to london so i wouldn't know but i am jealous! I'm glad it sounds like you are having a great time!!

I wanted to share a link to the thread i just posted... Jack has learned to sit unaided!! :cloud9: I'm super excited but at the same time i can't believe how fast he is growing!

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/653934-so-proud.html

Welcome Tyler! Please pm me your email so I can send you the newsletter.

Need more WTTer of the Week votes!!!!!!

WTTer of the Week is whoever you think deserves a special shout out for being an asset to the group! Please send me your weekly vote tonight along with a reason!!

Thanks for participating!!!!!!!

babyb54 Have fun this weekend and good luck!

I convinced DH to go to the baby store with me yesterday :) I have a $10 off your next $30 purchase coupon I have to use by the end of the month or it expires. Well I couldn't find anything yesterday. But, when I came home I looked online at a carseat we seen there and then other carseats too :haha: I showed one to him that I liked. It has racing stripes so he thinks it's perfect! It's so cute to see him get excited about being a daddy :yipee:

I wish i could be you. :cry::cry: I have not had success in convicing my DH to go to any place for future baby. He always told me "too early too early" :cry::cry::cry:

My DH shows excitement about a LO through conversation, but I doubt very much I could get him into a baby store yet, haha. I can barely get him to talk seriously about names yet because it's "too soon". I wouldn't jab your DH too much for not wanting to do the shopping part yet.. remember they don't enjoy shopping as much as we do, or spending money, nor do they go gahgah over cutelittleomgpinchyourcheeks baby stuff. :haha:

DH knows how I plan everything! He understands that I want to know prices and have items picked out before we even get a :bfp: Our niece is a year and a half old and it she's got him wrapped around her little finger :haha:. It's adorable! Having her around definetely helps.

hi ladies im back, been hiding from BnB as im feeling overwhelmed. my best friend said she wants to try for a baby, even though last week she said she wouldnt have a baby with her current bf. and now this week shes trying. i just know she'll end up being pregnant before me and i should be happy about it, but im just being so selfish and thinking i want to be able to start trying now. i know its not a competition but it just made me want to cry. ugh, i should be happy for her but its hard :(

As the other ladies said it's completely natural to feel this way. Especially if you feel you're in a better position or more serious about having a baby than she is. I know several people that I feel shouldn't even try! It sounds terrible but it just seems as though they don't have their lives together like DH and I do. Yet, I'm the one who is waiting. I just have to remind myself that our LO will have a better life because DH and I are in a better place and prepared!

Thanks for your welcomes everybody! Just to introduce myself a little bit more-as I said I am a teacher, I am 25 and have been married for a year. Obviously desperate to ttc as soon as but have to wtt until November! I don't want to wait!

Welcome. I'm not a teacher but I am a nursing student and waiting so that hopefully LO will be born after graduation next May. I wish we could ttc sooner as well! This site will definetely help with the broodiness though. I joined in February and it seems like time has been flying since!

I wanted to share a link to the thread i just posted... Jack has learned to sit unaided!! :cloud9: I'm super excited but at the same time i can't believe how fast he is growing!

Yay Jack!!! They learn so fast.:happydance:

I was bored and decided to reread the first few pages of this thread. Aww memories . . .:haha:

OT: I just have to say, I love it when my daughter smiles in her sleep!:sleep::)

:happydance:

Amara has started doing this too, only the past 2 days, but can sit for quite a while. Its so strange to think how quick they are at learning how to do all these new things, Growing up too fast. And Jackson is such a cutie in the pics!

:flower:

awww... your babies are so cute! I can't wait! :)

Good morning all! Hope everyone has a great day!

Hope you are feeling better now Vaniila :hugs:

I see some of you have a certain date you've chosen to start TTC'ing. How did you choose the date?

We have chosen to NTNP from August onward, it usually takes us over 6months to concieve. :baby:

We chose August+ because we are emigrating to Australia in March/April next year & really want/have to be there before any new LO's are born....Had to pay £1000 & wait 8/9months for our Daughters visa! (as she was born after we recieved our visas!):dohh:

Loved reading everyone elses reasons :coffee:

well, i have no monies now haha. just paid solicitor fee's and house deposit :'( haha good part is though we get the keys tomorrow :)

Hope the move has gone well & your settling into your new home :flower:

Ughhhh I've been gone so long!!! The trip to california was long!!! Just now recovering and now may have to leave for New York in a weekish.

You jet setter you! :plane: Hope to see you on here again soon

So now I won't be an autumn acorn... but you guys are so fun can I stay?

We would be offended if you left us :friends:

Hi we are going to start trying in late November- but I am trying to move that forward a little bit! I am a teacher so am trying to make sure that I aim for a holidays baby. It is an ache inside right now- I just want a baby so much, I don't think my husband realises how much i need this!!

Welcome :wave:

Need more WTTer of the Week votes!!!!!!

WTTer of the Week is whoever you think deserves a special shout out for being an asset to the group! Please send me your weekly vote tonight along with a reason!!

Thanks for participating!!!!!!!

I sent mine in really early this week, as I knew just who I wanted to vote for :winkwink:

Cant wait to hear the results :happydance:

Hi ladies :flower:

May I join you? I'm a single gal, 26 years old (eek) aiming to begin TTC in Aug/Sept with a donor (which I still need to find one of... :dohh:)

I've wanted to be a mummy for years and years, and a couple of years ago started considering doing this on my own.

I'm waiting til Aug/Sept as I am having an operation next month and won't be able to drive for a few weeks.

Have read some of this thread, you all seem lovely. :thumbup:

hey girls - hi new peoples :haha:

well, we have the house keys - i am sitting in my parents feeling useless looking after Pixie while my OH cracks on with the decorating of the house. we're staying at my parents for a week more till we can tank on with getting paint done and carpet put down :) Pixie is just now sleeping so i get a wee seat :haha:

babymakestwo; i'd say you're a very brave woman taking on the ttc'ing on your own.

thats really cute :flower: they crawling comes after sitting unaided, what a clever boy :)

AH! So we got to London, our travel agent somehow didn't book our hotel... even though we paid it in full over a month ago... the hotel was really nice, they bought us dinner since it took them 2 hours to fix the problem... ( I think it help that I burst into tears) then we got a hotel accross the street... it has twin beds though.... it was challenging but we made it work nonetheless, course we didn't use the bed in the end..... :)

So how is everyone else tonight? We are only in London for a day and a half then heading up towards Scotland.. so we're going to the Tower of London tomorrow.. anyone have any other suggestions of interesting things to see?
sorry to hear they messed up your booking, travel agents can be so useless sometimes! glad to hear that they got you dinner :)

Hope you are feeling better now Vaniila :hugs:
thanks hun :hugs: hope you're feeling better too

I see some of you have a certain date you've chosen to start TTC'ing. How did you choose the date?

We have chosen to NTNP from August onward, it usually takes us over 6months to concieve. :baby:

We chose August+ because we are emigrating to Australia in March/April next year & really want/have to be there before any new LO's are born....Had to pay £1000 & wait 8/9months for our Daughters visa! (as she was born after we recieved our visas!):dohh:

Loved reading everyone elses reasons :coffee:

thats so exiting!!! I wish I was moving to live abroad, you're really brave making the move :flower: If I could convince oh to move I would, but he's too close to everyone here I guess, I hope the move goes well for you next year :hugs:

Hi ladies :flower:

May I join you? I'm a single gal, 26 years old (eek) aiming to begin TTC in Aug/Sept with a donor (which I still need to find one of... :dohh:)

I've wanted to be a mummy for years and years, and a couple of years ago started considering doing this on my own.

I'm waiting til Aug/Sept as I am having an operation next month and won't be able to drive for a few weeks.

Have read some of this thread, you all seem lovely. :thumbup:

Welcome to Autumn Acorns :happydance: I hope your operation goes well :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"