Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hi ladies :flower:

May I join you? I'm a single gal, 26 years old (eek) aiming to begin TTC in Aug/Sept with a donor (which I still need to find one of... :dohh:)

I've wanted to be a mummy for years and years, and a couple of years ago started considering doing this on my own.

I'm waiting til Aug/Sept as I am having an operation next month and won't be able to drive for a few weeks.

Have read some of this thread, you all seem lovely. :thumbup:

Welcome :wave: Lovely to have you join us

This week's WTT'er of the Week is TRGIRL308!!!!!!

We love you because you always find time for us, even during your wedding and honeymoon!!!
You have amazing dedication to our group!!!
You are fun to talk to, and we hope you enjoy your honeymoon!

Honorable Mention goes to Babymaybe!!! You are sweet and lovely to talk to, and you're always there for the girls and giving out hugs!

Gahhhhh so many weddings...and even our groups first BFP!!!! WOW things are moving along like crazy!!!!

Still no AF here...she is now 9 days late!!!! Grrrrrr I hate this irregular cycle thing!!!

Ok fill me in...how is everyone????

Can't remember if I posted the results from Kyas 9 month appointment here or just in FB SG.

Height is in 97% wow she's long!!!

She finally gained enough weight to be in the 50% for her age...however since she is so tall she is only in like the 35% for her height....but this is better than the previous 25% for age and 5% for height.

She is as tall as the average one and a half year old!!! Just another inch or 2 and she will be half my height!!!!

Welcome to all the new people! We have a newsletter that goes out on Saturdays. If you would like to receive the email, PM me your email address.

Votes for WTT'er of the Week are due Fridays and announced on Saturdays. We pick a special lady in the group who is recognized for being a wonderful member of our group. Votes should include a reason or two so that it can be mentioned in the announcement.

There is a private, secret group on Facebook. If you want to join, let any of us know. It is not visible to others and has no identifying marks as a WTT/TTC group. It's another great way to chat and to see photos, etc. Also, if you have been with the group for a while and haven't joined the Facebook group yet and would like to, also let us know.

:hugs: to all!

I wanted to share a link to the thread i just posted... Jack has learned to sit unaided!! :cloud9: I'm super excited but at the same time i can't believe how fast he is growing!

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/653934-so-proud.html

I should have included this in the newsletter!! :dohh: :blush:

So DH and I DTD last night. :sex: Right as we, *ahem*, commenced the activity, I realized that someone didn't have a love glove on. I thought to myself YAY!!! :happydance: :spermy: But then after 20 seconds or so, DH said that we had to put a glove on. :dohh: But the good thing is he's still on board with autumn TTC. :thumbup:

So DH and I DTD last night. :sex: Right as we, *ahem*, commenced the activity, I realized that someone didn't have a love glove on. I thought to myself YAY!!! :happydance: :spermy: But then after 20 seconds or so, DH said that we had to put a glove on. :dohh: But the good thing is he's still on board with autumn TTC. :thumbup:

A 'love glove'.....Love it! :haha:

This week's WTT'er of the Week is TRGIRL308!!!!!!

We love you because you always find time for us, even during your wedding and honeymoon!!!
You have amazing dedication to our group!!!
You are fun to talk to, and we hope you enjoy your honeymoon!

Honorable Mention goes to Babymaybe!!! You are sweet and lovely to talk to, and you're always there for the girls and giving out hugs!

:wohoo: Congratulations :wohoo:

Thanks for the fab newsletter HM :flower:

5 days left on chat war....then we change up the groups and do it once more....so if any new people wanna play then send me a pm...its a great way foreveryone to get to know each other!!!

Congrats trgirl and babymaybe!:happydance:

Welcome babymakestwo! :flower:

Okay, queens of the multi-quote, help me. When I press quote on someone's post, it directs me to the post section and won't let me quote anyone else. :shrug:

Anywho, I know where you're coming from, Hakunamatata. I never remind DH to wrap it up but somehow he always remembers, yet he forgets to take out the trash.:haha:

5 days left on chat war....then we change up the groups and do it once more....so if any new people wanna play then send me a pm...its a great way foreveryone to get to know each other!!!

I kind of want to try it, but I don't think I'm on when you all are. Plus I'm afraid I wouldn't contribute that much. Maybe I could be counted as half a person when you're trying to make the teams even, to be fair.:rofl:

Well done!! And mrs gibbo!!! How very rude haha. Love glove is a cool term I love it hehehe xx

Congrats trgirl and babymaybe!:happydance:

Welcome babymakestwo! :flower:

Okay, queens of the multi-quote, help me. When I press quote on someone's post, it directs me to the post section and won't let me quote anyone else. :shrug:

Anywho, I know where you're coming from, Hakunamatata. I never remind DH to wrap it up but somehow he always remembers, yet he forgets to take out the trash.:haha:

I only just learnt this a few days ago! next to the quote button is the "+ button, clicking on that will let you quote more than one person, on the last quote you want to make press the regular quote button and it'll take you to 'advanced post' and all the other quotes will appear too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->