Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

OMG! You guys are hilarious! Thank you so much for voting for me. :)

It makes me so happy!

DH is in the shower now... so I have a few minutes to catch up!

LMAO at that he can't remember to take out the trash, but he remembers to put a glove on... so true!!!!

We are back in our twin bed hotel room now... god I actually hope it'll be an early night, cuz that was really uncomfortable last night.. and how do you get the little DTD icon, it is so cute!

Oh and we might TTC earlier than a year, but we will have a much better idea once we get home and see how school and work go for me... and fun stuff like that, so we never know!

Under the advanced option, click on "more," and there's a whole slew of cute and suggestive emoticons.:thumbup:

Has anyone been watching the show "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding"? What do you think of it? The commercials make it seem like a big party, but I kind of question their culture's disrespect of women. Any thoughts?

Okay I'm going to try and catch up girls! Sorry if it's a bit of a long comment!

iHeartbaby#1 congrats on LO sitting up. That's so exciting!!! :happydance:
This week's WTT'er of the Week is TRGIRL308!!!!!!
We love you because you always find time for us, even during your wedding and honeymoon!!!
You have amazing dedication to our group!!!
You are fun to talk to, and we hope you enjoy your honeymoon!

Honorable Mention goes to Babymaybe!!! You are sweet and lovely to talk to, and you're always there for the girls and giving out hugs!
Aww I'm blushing... thanks girls! I forgot to vote :dohh: but TRGIRL308 definetely deserves it with her dedication to our group!!! Hope you're enjoying your honeymoon still :)
5 days left on chat war....then we change up the groups and do it once more....so if any new people wanna play then send me a pm...its a great way foreveryone to get to know each other!!!
I don't think I've heard this mentioned what exactly is chat war?
Has anyone been watching the show "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding"? What do you think of it? The commercials make it seem like a big party, but I kind of question their culture's disrespect of women. Any thoughts?
I've been wanting to watch it but somehow always forget when it's on! I'll have to try and remember next time.
:rofl: about love glove comments :)
Welcome to the group babymakestwo!

Welcome babymakestwo!

Congrats trgirl!

I have watched the show My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding once before, it was very interesting, but as I only saw one episode and know nothing more of gypsys I don't have an opinion on the matter yet, though their lifestyle is very intriguing!

Hi ladies,

I would love to join your group. DH and I have had 5 MC's since March 2010, after the 3rd we had testing which came back with me having Coeliac Disease and DH having a Chromosome Balanced Translocation (14 & 15). They have tild us we have a 1 in 4 chance each time we conceive.

We are WTT til we are in Europe ( hopefully conceive in Paris...would be so romantic) we leave the 21st Sep and return 27th Oct. So AF should come around the 12th Oct and O around the 22nd. I am currently taking Elevit, Folic Acid and Cartia (baby asprin) and have started using a Clearblue Fertility Monitor, I will also be taking Soy Isoflavones CD 3-7...

Well enough about me, look forward to talking to you all and getting to know you while we wait..:thumbup:

Hi ladies,

I would love to join your group. DH and I have had 5 MC's since March 2010, after the 3rd we had testing which came back with me having Coeliac Disease and DH having a Chromosome Balanced Translocation (14 & 15). They have tild us we have a 1 in 4 chance each time we conceive.

We are WTT til we are in Europe ( hopefully conceive in Paris...would be so romantic) we leave the 21st Sep and return 27th Oct. So AF should come around the 12th Oct and O around the 22nd. I am currently taking Elevit, Folic Acid and Cartia (baby asprin) and have started using a Clearblue Fertility Monitor, I will also be taking Soy Isoflavones CD 3-7...

Well enough about me, look forward to talking to you all and getting to know you while we wait..:thumbup:

Welcome to the group! That sounds like a really great trip, and would be a nice story to tell your kids later!

:wave: Welcome missredknob (what made you pick that username! :shrug: Or mayby I shouldnt ask :haha:) Its good to have you join us :flower:

Welcome babymakestwo!

Congrats trgirl!

I have watched the show My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding once before, it was very interesting, but as I only saw one episode and know nothing more of gypsys I don't have an opinion on the matter yet, though their lifestyle is very intriguing!

The show can be addicting. I wonder how much of their lifestyle is actually portrayed accurately. I don't know about gypsies either.

yep kelly its way too hot for me! went for a walk to the shop before, about 5 minute round trip and it was just sweaty and hot!!! lol :p

Me and the OH are quitting smoking tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We decided its too expensive and it will help TTC too so we have 6 cigarettes left for today and then that'll be it hopefully! FXed!! Send me lots of will power please!!

:D xxx

Good luck kitty! You can do it! Ask mackmomma for tips; she's quit for over 2 months now. Go her.

yep kelly its way too hot for me! went for a walk to the shop before, about 5 minute round trip and it was just sweaty and hot!!! lol :p

Me and the OH are quitting smoking tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We decided its too expensive and it will help TTC too so we have 6 cigarettes left for today and then that'll be it hopefully! FXed!! Send me lots of will power please!!

:D xxx

Good luck with quitting ~ I gave up smoking about 9 years ago, as soon as I found out I was expecting DS2 :thumbup:

I could never smoke in pregnancy :nope:

i could never smoke during pregnancy either, i saw a woman the other day who was saying how she had 2 weeks left of being pregnant and i was aww how lovely, then she started smoking! i was so shocked i got tears in my eyes!

Welcome to the group Miss Redknob :wave:

And good luck with quitting kitty :hugs:

I was just wondering if you dtd and he isn't wearing anything (but doesn't finish in you) can you still get pregnant? I know that is a bit of a silly question, but last week me and my DH did it twice w/o using anything- we used the good old withdrawal method-is there any way I could be pregnant?

Tyler85 - perfectly possible. OH and I got caught out when the condom came off inside me (sorry for TMI) and we didn't think anything had come out. tiniest bit did and even though I took the morning after pill and we still got pregnant.

xx

Hi All,

It's been ages! I'm SO sorry for not being on for a while, I've been uber busy with wedding stuff!

Anyways - update from me, I've got to call the Doctor's tomorrow so I can make an appointment to get my implant removed :)

I was watching Friends earlier (the one where Rachel has her baby) and started crying lol, text OH to tell him (he's working at Glastonbury) and he told me to get it taken out so my body is completely ready for when we start TTC

So happy and emotional right now!!

Hope you're all well

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back