Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Thanks Stacey-Anne- heres hoping then!Also I feel quite tired and have a kind of dull ache in my belly. But that may be AF on its way? My cycle is not regular at all it can range from 18 days-40+, which really makes me worry about conceiving.

I was just wondering if you dtd and he isn't wearing anything (but doesn't finish in you) can you still get pregnant? I know that is a bit of a silly question, but last week me and my DH did it twice w/o using anything- we used the good old withdrawal method-is there any way I could be pregnant?

There is a chance, yes....:baby: However its obviously a small chance

Are you late for AF? :witch:

Hi All,

It's been ages! I'm SO sorry for not being on for a while, I've been uber busy with wedding stuff!

Anyways - update from me, I've got to call the Doctor's tomorrow so I can make an appointment to get my implant removed :)

I was watching Friends earlier (the one where Rachel has her baby) and started crying lol, text OH to tell him (he's working at Glastonbury) and he told me to get it taken out so my body is completely ready for when we start TTC

So happy and emotional right now!!

Hope you're all well

xxx

Great to hear from you :wave:

Good luck getting your implant removed :winkwink:

Hi All,

It's been ages! I'm SO sorry for not being on for a while, I've been uber busy with wedding stuff!

Anyways - update from me, I've got to call the Doctor's tomorrow so I can make an appointment to get my implant removed :)

I was watching Friends earlier (the one where Rachel has her baby) and started crying lol, text OH to tell him (he's working at Glastonbury) and he told me to get it taken out so my body is completely ready for when we start TTC

Hope you're all well

xxx

Hi hun :wave:

Im making an appointment this week to have my implant removed aswell :D Cant wait! Although a bit nervous lol hated having it put in!

Hi ladies,

I would love to join your group. DH and I have had 5 MC's since March 2010, after the 3rd we had testing which came back with me having Coeliac Disease and DH having a Chromosome Balanced Translocation (14 & 15). They have tild us we have a 1 in 4 chance each time we conceive.

We are WTT til we are in Europe ( hopefully conceive in Paris...would be so romantic) we leave the 21st Sep and return 27th Oct. So AF should come around the 12th Oct and O around the 22nd. I am currently taking Elevit, Folic Acid and Cartia (baby asprin) and have started using a Clearblue Fertility Monitor, I will also be taking Soy Isoflavones CD 3-7...

Well enough about me, look forward to talking to you all and getting to know you while we wait..:thumbup:
Welcome to the group! So sorry to hear of your losses I admire your courage to keep trying for what you want! I can't imagine how hard it would be to go through one let alone so many. :hugs:

yep kelly its way too hot for me! went for a walk to the shop before, about 5 minute round trip and it was just sweaty and hot!!! lol :p

Me and the OH are quitting smoking tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We decided its too expensive and it will help TTC too so we have 6 cigarettes left for today and then that'll be it hopefully! FXed!! Send me lots of will power please!!

:D xxx
Good luck with quitting! Not only is smoking bad for you and an LO but also think about how much each pack costs... you could buy a onesie or wipes for the cost of a pack!!! :)

Hahahaha! Mine's coming out on WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:
Yay for those getting their implants out. Woo hoo!!! :happydance:

Woohoo congrats ladies :)

I think i'm gonna talk to my OH and see if i can stop taking my pill beginning July.

Hi ladies,

I would love to join your group. DH and I have had 5 MC's since March 2010, after the 3rd we had testing which came back with me having Coeliac Disease and DH having a Chromosome Balanced Translocation (14 & 15). They have tild us we have a 1 in 4 chance each time we conceive.

We are WTT til we are in Europe ( hopefully conceive in Paris...would be so romantic) we leave the 21st Sep and return 27th Oct. So AF should come around the 12th Oct and O around the 22nd. I am currently taking Elevit, Folic Acid and Cartia (baby asprin) and have started using a Clearblue Fertility Monitor, I will also be taking Soy Isoflavones CD 3-7...

Well enough about me, look forward to talking to you all and getting to know you while we wait..:thumbup:
I'm sorry for your losses :hugs: welcome to Autumn Acorns :flower:

Welcome babymakestwo!

Congrats trgirl!

I have watched the show My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding once before, it was very interesting, but as I only saw one episode and know nothing more of gypsys I don't have an opinion on the matter yet, though their lifestyle is very intriguing!
The show can be addicting. I wonder how much of their lifestyle is actually portrayed accurately. I don't know about gypsies either.
I also wonder this about the show, I always think where do they keep all their clothes!!!! oh says thats why their clothes are so skimpy :rofl:
It sure is hot here in the Uk right now! :coolio:
It sure is! I've got a slight tan from today lol

yep kelly its way too hot for me! went for a walk to the shop before, about 5 minute round trip and it was just sweaty and hot!!! lol :p

Me and the OH are quitting smoking tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We decided its too expensive and it will help TTC too so we have 6 cigarettes left for today and then that'll be it hopefully! FXed!! Send me lots of will power please!!

:D xxx
good luck with quitting smoking!! sending lots of will power your way, just think, no cigarettes = more fertile and healthy

I was just wondering if you dtd and he isn't wearing anything (but doesn't finish in you) can you still get pregnant? I know that is a bit of a silly question, but last week me and my DH did it twice w/o using anything- we used the good old withdrawal method-is there any way I could be pregnant?
yep you still can! even the pre-cum stuff has sperm in it

I think i'm gonna talk to my OH and see if i can stop taking my pill beginning July.
hopefully your oh goes along with it :D

good luck to the ladies having the implant out!! they completely messed up mine when I was taking it out as the two doctors were rubbish! a decent one had it out in a couple of minutes! :flower:

Hey all! Yes today was a gorgeous day in the UK! We arrived in York and had a nice little dinner at the Old White Swan, after London this city is really gorgeous, cute and quiet!

And we have king size bed... lots of fun will be had tonight!

Yay for those getting the implants out!

We decided to postpone TTC a little, but haven't yet decided if we will jump to NTNP in August.....

Tomorrow is Scotland!!!!! So excited!

Good luck to all getting their implants out! One step closer to TTC!

Ooo Have fun Nancy in Scotland, and in your Kingsize Bed :sex: Even if it's just stretching out, after having to have twin beds :haha:

:yipee:Yay for all the girls having their implants removed! :yipee: I keep looking at my pill packets and saying "only 2 of you buggers left!":haha:

How's everybodys day been? Mine's been poop...spent this lovely day cooped up at work. Think I'm getting a bit too emotional and broody...there's pregnant women everywhere in the shopping centre I work in at the minute!

Hi All,

Hope you're all well

xxx
:haha: I always get teary when sitcoms have births. Although I always wonder, where does the baby go after that episode? Often you never see it again. Good luck with the wedding stuff. It's time consuming and overwhelming, but completely fabulous. :)
Yey for all the implant removals! :wohoo:
WSS:thumbup:
Thanks Stacey-Anne- heres hoping then!Also I feel quite tired and have a kind of dull ache in my belly. But that may be AF on its way? My cycle is not regular at all it can range from 18 days-40+, which really makes me worry about conceiving.
It's hard not to symptom spot when there might even be the smallest chance. AF, pregnant?:shrug: Big :hugs: during your inevitable 2WW.

Yay! :happydance: I hope your cycle regulates itself quickly.
Just changed some of my signatures :thumbup:
Nice. I need to go on lilypie. It seems they have a nice size option, so you can fit in several tickers. BTW, can you pm me the link to your small wtt autumn acorn sign? Thanks!
Hey all! Yes today was a gorgeous day in the UK! We arrived in York and had a nice little dinner at the Old White Swan, after London this city is really gorgeous, cute and quiet!

And we have king size bed... lots of fun will be had tonight!

Yay for those getting the implants out!

We decided to postpone TTC a little, but haven't yet decided if we will jump to NTNP in August.....

Tomorrow is Scotland!!!!! So excited!

Oh, I'm loving following your honeymoon adventure. Must travel abroad someday. Yay for the king bed, much more room to manuever. :haha: Also, I think you'll know when it's right to ttc. No need to set a date in stone.

Yuck, work, SaMa86. :growlmad: Don't they know it's summer?:haha: Also the perfect season for the amount of preggos walking about to multiply.

:hugs: I hope you feel better.

OMG! The king bed is actually two twins stuck together! But... still better... and we only noticed after so it's all good. :)

Have a good night ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->