Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hi girls, thanks for the warm welcome. My DH gave me that name when he met me, his isn't much better (Sir Juggsalot..:haha:). I would love to join the FB page who do I need to message, oh and are you guys still playing the games??

Mouse_chicky ~ I got the code from someone else on here, cant remember who now? :shrug:

I know it took me a while to get it to work ~ Hopefully someone can help :flower:

Hi Ladies! I'm baaaaaack... (no ring :cry: )

you'll have to forgive me if I don't catch up on the week's worth of posts...anything exciting I need to know (guess it'll be in the newsletter)!?!?

10 weeks to my next holiday, which means 10 weeks to TTC :D

Hi girls, thanks for the warm welcome. My DH gave me that name when he met me, his isn't much better (Sir Juggsalot..:haha:). I would love to join the FB page who do I need to message, oh and are you guys still playing the games??

PM Hakuna Matata with your email address and let her know who you are on Facebook and she'll add you to the group! :happydance:
PS Sir Juggsalot :rofl:

ooh ur honeymoon sounds so good, very jealous about now hehe.

As for quitting smoking, i have an appointment with the stop smoking nurse on 30th to discuss quitting properly and with some nicotine replacement so that i find it easier to quit for good. I have only had 2 cigs today though, so i have started on the cutting down so that i can quit very soon :) thanks for the support everyone :D xx

As for quitting smoking, i have an appointment with the stop smoking nurse on 30th to discuss quitting properly and with some nicotine replacement so that i find it easier to quit for good. I have only had 2 cigs today though, so i have started on the cutting down so that i can quit very soon :) thanks for the support everyone :D xx

Hurrah for the cutting down! :thumbup: I've managed to get down to one a day (unless I go for a drink!) Nearly ex-smokers of the world unite! :rofl:

anniepie, sorry there was no ring. :nope: Maybe he has something specific up his sleeves later.:thumbup: Here's hoping.:hugs:

WOW, I haven't caught up on this thread in a while. Had to get a new home computer.

Love you girls, and I'm still around!! :haha:

Glad to see you back again mackmomma...It has gone a little bit quiet here lately! :hugs:

But at least I dont have to catch up on 10 pages when I get back from a day out! :haha:

Hi Ladies! I'm baaaaaack... (no ring :cry: )

you'll have to forgive me if I don't catch up on the week's worth of posts...anything exciting I need to know (guess it'll be in the newsletter)!?!?

10 weeks to my next holiday, which means 10 weeks to TTC :D

Welcome back ~ Sorry there was no ring :nope:

They say good things come to those that wait :winkwink:

Okay, so I posted this in my journal, but I'm going to Xpost it here because it's all I can think about right now. :haha: From my journal -

I've gotten 2 psychic readings. One from Gail (pyschic123) and one from Jenny Renny. BOTH have said I will conceive in June, :bfp: in July with a baby boy EDD March 2012. :shock: Well, a few things have happened over the past few weeks that are making the, um, conditions just perfect for those predictions to come true.

First of all, my prediction from Gail said the same thing (as my Jenny Renny reading). Conception in June with a healthy baby boy born in March 2012. I got that reading a few months ago. I never thought that one seemed right, because when I counted ahead in FF, it put me as ov'ing just before June. But what do you know, I ov'd late that month! But then I thought "Well, I ov'd late, so that probably means my cycle will be a day or two longer this month". Which would have made that prediction even less likely to be true, because then I wouldn't have a 2nd ov in June. (My cycles are 28-29 days consistently)But.... NO!! I actually started my next period 4 DAYS EARLY!!! Which means I'm set to ov ANY DAY NOW. AHHH!!! I'm going to break it down by dates, just to make sure I have this straight and I'm not overthinking it.

May 20th - Start period
June 3rd - Ovulation
June 14th - Start period early, which made May cycle 25 days - 4 days shorter than normal!
Today, June 27th - CD 14 maybe?

Here are the actual readings -

Jenny Renny: Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of March 2012 - specific reference to the 19th and 24th.

Gail: You cards show a June conception, and the page of cups shows a boy from this pregnancy, everything shows as going smooth and well and a healthy baby boy is born 2012

What do you girls think? Do I need to start on my looong list of "To Make for Baby" projects???? :haha: :shock: :happydance: :dohh: :blush: :baby: :rofl:

My implant is being removed on Friday and I'm just about to order some his & her's pregnacare!

Eek! With all the wedding stuff I've been cracking on with and this too - looking like THIS year and NEXT year will be ours :D xxx

I think you need to make a start on that list!! :wohoo: I really hope its accurate for you :flower:

My implant is being removed on Friday and I'm just about to order some his & her's pregnacare!

Eek! With all the wedding stuff I've been cracking on with and this too - looking like THIS year and NEXT year will be ours :D xxx

congrats on getting the implant removed :)

If I were you mackmomma, I'd go ahead and try. :sex::spermy:(Would your oh be up for that?) So exciting!

It looks like you're on the ball with everything, StacyAnn!:thumbup:

welcome back mackmomma :) sounds like good news for u, i hope it turns out to be true xxx

hello ladies, how are u all?

it certainly has been a scorcher today in the uk, shame i was stuck in an air conditioned workplace!
good luck to everyone quitting smoking....im a chocoholic...they should ave gum/patches for that! :).........will be worth the effort in the long run for you and your baby

great news about those getting their implants out...makes it that little bit more real and that bit closer!..........i cant take the pill/implant...not used in yrs.....it makes me really hormonal and moody....its like pms all the time!..

i bought some hpt today...they were on offer..in preparation!

xx

music81, just condoms for you then? If that's not too personal. :blush: You probably have a better idea of your cycles, don't you? Then us who have to chase the hormones out of our systems.:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->