Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

It was...the worst part is knowing how bad they must have been hurting and in my case not knowing if I should be sad or mad....I hate to be mad at her but I can't help it...its going to sound terrible but if ur gonna kill urself....make sure ur baby is in a safe place first...I would anyway....ofcourse I wouldn't kill myself....ahhhhhh blaahhhhhhhh

Don't wanna think about it!!!!

So how was ur day

pretty uneventful

DH took Kara in the morning so I could sleep in. Love him. After that, I played with her/read/screwed around on bnb all day. :haha:

How was your day?

We had Kyas allergist appointment today...and my friend tamara came over with 3 month old jazlyn...kya was so cute peeking at her...softly touching her toes the quickly yanking her hand back like she was gonna get in trouble l

I'm sorry, BabyMaybe. That's really a tough situation.
Do you think she might actually harm herself? There are suicide hotlines; I don't know. If it's a real crisis, she might be mad at first, but thank you later. This may not help. I'll be praying for you and her.:hugs:
@babymaybe
My sister recently commuted suicide a few months back and left her one year old in the house in the other room. It was a sad situation. I was sad...and mad bc by the time they found her the baby had been alone for going on 13 hours...she was hungry...dirty...and crying horribly....she was seriously tramatized bc she was crying so much and no one came to help her...I still am mad about this...not to mention my sister left candles life in the house everywhere...her daughter could have been burnt alive in a house fire after suffering with no food and no one to help her.
With all this is mind....she had to not be in her right mind....and that's what depression can do...they trick themselves into believing everyone will be better off without them ....in her last minutes of life she was probably thinking she was giving her baby a better life and a chance at a better mother but in reality...the baby was alone and suffering.
All I can say is get her help....I wish I would have gotten my sister help...we should have got her to sign over temp custody (so we could be able to take baby to doctor and handle babies affairs while she found a way to get better...maybe check herself into a hospital so she could relax....people who have bad depression or whatnot need to be closely monitored when being put on meds anyway bc they can have a bad reaction and flip out.
I will keep u and ur family in my prayers!!!!
So sorry to hear about your sister :hugs: I want to thank you all for your thoughts and help.
I have been trained to talk with people who are contemplating suicide or exhibiting self harm. Unfortunately a lot of people don't want to offend their loved one or just don't know what signs to look for. Another common misconception is that if you ask about suicide it might "put the idea in their head" but I was taught that the opposite is true. If you bring it up it gives them the option to talk about it and so what if they're made at you... at least they'll open up then! I've openly talked with my sister about suicide in the past as unfortunately I know someone who attempted recently with her 2 year old daughter in the home. (The girl was unsucessful and has seeked help while temporary custody was assigned to the grandparents.)

I was finally able to talk with my sister after I posted on here... My sister layed down for a while and relaxed. I think she is doing okay now. I think with her depression on top of the day she had she was just really down. She has been in so many abusive relationships I think her first resort is to just assume everything is her fault and beat herself up as well. :( Last time she was depressed she didn't even want to be around the kids. This time that's what she wants. Which I think is definetely a good sign. My parents and I are going to keep a close eye on her and we keep in contact daily. I've expressed to her that she is more than welcome to stay with me if she needs to get away to breathe for a bit. That said I've left her alone for tonight and my parents are going to her house to talk with her as we speak. The next time I talk to her I'm going to encourage her to talk with her doctor again. Hopefully I can get her to make an appointment this week. I agree with the idea that I would rather her be mad with me than gone.
Wohooo!!! I just put on my pretty face and convinced DH to go out for beers - on a Monday!!!!
:wine::sex::spermy::dust::crib:

How dare you hide your funnies!:haha:
I agree, no hiding the funnies! I love the smilies. I probably over use them but they're fun! :sex: <<I think that one makes me laugh the most LOL!

BabyMaybe - I'm glad that you got a chance to speak with your sister for a bit. I'll keep her in my prayers, that she'll be able to get whatever help she needs and that you and your family will continue to have the patience, love, and means to provide her what she needs.

BabyMaybe- glad you were able to speak with your sister. I think that's the key, try and keep the communication gates open, as hard as it is when people are in these situations.
I've had times when I've felt like I've wanted to end it all...but at the same time I knew I never would- I guess I wasn't that far down, and also I knew I couldn't do that to my family. As you will know, it's usually a cry for help, and by keeping talking about things, they'll feel heard...

Also, suicide help lines etc are there not just for the people who are feeling that way, but also for the friends and family to gain help...you could always try calling one for some advice on where to go from here.

You're in my thoughts... :hug:

:hugs:Hey BabyMaybe. Can't really offer any advice. Can't begin to imagine what you're going through. But we're here for you and thinking/praying for you xxx:hugs:

Wow mackmomma :happydance: How did you get the readings?

Id love to get one too :thumbup:

Just read up on everything :thumbup:

Remember to vote for that special lady in our group! WTT'er of the Week votes due Friday! Include at least 1 reason why you're voting for her! Thanks for participating!

Have sent my vote :thumbup:

For : BabyMaybe917

:hugs:Am so sorry to hear about this situation ~ Very sad :cry:

I urge you to get your Sister some help, mayby get someone recomended (that way you know they are gonna be good) Even if she feels she cant talk to someone alone, you really must get her there, somehow :hugs:

Good luck ~ Its not nice to know someone is suffering from depression :hugs:

:hugs: Skyblu :hugs:

How terrible for you & your family :hugs:

My DH's Brother also took his own life (he was not even 30 & had a Son) He believed his Son would be better off without him too :nope:

Very very tragic :hugs:

Just bought a 'reading' from Gail at Phychic123 :winkwink:

Thanks Mackmomma, you inspired me :thumbup:

Gonna be interesting to see what she says :winkwink:

P.S The readings are on a special deal at the mo'....£20 for Psychic reading, July full moon spell & pregnancy outlook reading

Oooh, how exciting Kelly- I got a Psychic123 one and a psychic star one done back in March. I wasn't impressed with either, but re-read them yesterday... When I got them, I didn't have a TTC date, and turns out star said September would be an important month for me, and I'd conceive a boy within 2 months of trying. I was pissed off as everyone else had a year, and I wanted to know how long I'd have to wait!! Now I've got my TTC date of September!!! Spoookey!! My Gail one was not great, I'm afraid, but other ladies' were good from her. She said to me something along the lines of not really thinking about babies at the moment (yeah whatever) and all this other stuff that was not me at all! She sent it to me in an hour of the payment, and I asked her if she was sure she'd sent it to the right person!!!

Afternoon ladies :wave: Need to catch up on a few pages in a minute, hope everyone is good :)

I got my tattoo done today :yipee: I love it so much, just put a picture of it in my journal if anyone wants to see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->