Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

BabyMaybe917, im sorry your sister is feeling like this i hope she can come through it. Thinking of you and your family :hugs:

skybluheaven, im sorry about your sister hun thats so sad :( :hugs:

Just bought a 'reading' from Gail at Phychic123 :winkwink:

Thanks Mackmomma, you inspired me :thumbup:

Gonna be interesting to see what she says :winkwink:

P.S The readings are on a special deal at the mo'....£20 for Psychic reading, July full moon spell & pregnancy outlook reading

Oooo that is a good deal! She was the first one I got, and it was really spot on for me. I didn't really think so at first, but as time goes on, more and more of the things she pointed out are true. :shrug: I dunno, I go between "It's just a bit of fun" and "OMG it could actually be true!" with it. :haha: You'll have to let us know what she says when you get it!

Oooh, how exciting Kelly- I got a Psychic123 one and a psychic star one done back in March. I wasn't impressed with either, but re-read them yesterday... When I got them, I didn't have a TTC date, and turns out star said September would be an important month for me, and I'd conceive a boy within 2 months of trying. I was pissed off as everyone else had a year, and I wanted to know how long I'd have to wait!! Now I've got my TTC date of September!!! Spoookey!! My Gail one was not great, I'm afraid, but other ladies' were good from her. She said to me something along the lines of not really thinking about babies at the moment (yeah whatever) and all this other stuff that was not me at all! She sent it to me in an hour of the payment, and I asked her if she was sure she'd sent it to the right person!!!

My reading from Gail was about 50/50 on and off, or at least that's what I thought at first. Some of the things she told me, like I had "always wanted to be a mother" - not true, I didn't want anything to do with kids or marriage until DH :cloud9: - just didn't ring true. But other things she said were so spot on it was eerie. But like I said, the more time goes on, the more accurate I feel she was... and then when I got my Jenny Renny reading, and it said the EXACT same thing... I went like this ---> :shock: :haha:

Afternoon ladies :wave: Need to catch up on a few pages in a minute, hope everyone is good :)

I got my tattoo done today :yipee: I love it so much, just put a picture of it in my journal if anyone wants to see :)

Heading over there now to check it out!! Hopefully I can get mine next week!

BabyMaybe917 I'm really sorry to hear about your sister I hope you can overcome depression and go on to lead a happy and long life, its the worst thing being close to someone going through depression, you feel so helpless and at a loss with what to do what to say to make it all go away, you're doing the right thing by standing by her and bringing her feelings out in the open :hugs:

well ladies I have some potentially sad news, it looks like we won't be ttc for quite some time, even though we were so close to ttc :nope: I went for an interview for an access course today and it looks like I'll have to wait to til I finish my degree to start ttc again :( I know its for the best but its still making me really sad. I'll still hang around though and keep you ladies company on your journeys to motherhood :hugs: :hug:

Just bought a 'reading' from Gail at Phychic123 :winkwink:

Thanks Mackmomma, you inspired me :thumbup:

Gonna be interesting to see what she says :winkwink:

P.S The readings are on a special deal at the mo'....£20 for Psychic reading, July full moon spell & pregnancy outlook reading

Looking forward to seeing what your reading says :happydance:

Sorry to hear that vanilla. What kind of class are you taking? It's great you're still going to stick around. Especially as close as we all have become.:hugs:

Vanllia, I'm sorry you have to push back ttc. :hugs: What kind of classes are you looking to take? How long before you finish your degree?

I finally told DH a few years ago that there was ABSOLUTELY no way I was going to be able to finish my degree before we had kids, and it wasn't fair to put that kind of pressure on me. It worked at the time!! :hugs:

Oooh, how exciting Kelly- I got a Psychic123 one and a psychic star one done back in March. I wasn't impressed with either, but re-read them yesterday... When I got them, I didn't have a TTC date, and turns out star said September would be an important month for me, and I'd conceive a boy within 2 months of trying. I was pissed off as everyone else had a year, and I wanted to know how long I'd have to wait!! Now I've got my TTC date of September!!! Spoookey!! My Gail one was not great, I'm afraid, but other ladies' were good from her. She said to me something along the lines of not really thinking about babies at the moment (yeah whatever) and all this other stuff that was not me at all! She sent it to me in an hour of the payment, and I asked her if she was sure she'd sent it to the right person!!!

My reading from Gail was about 50/50 on and off, or at least that's what I thought at first. Some of the things she told me, like I had "always wanted to be a mother" - not true, I didn't want anything to do with kids or marriage until DH :cloud9: - just didn't ring true. But other things she said were so spot on it was eerie. But like I said, the more time goes on, the more accurate I feel she was... and then when I got my Jenny Renny reading, and it said the EXACT same thing... I went like this ---> :shock: :haha:

NOOOOOooo don't say that- my Gail one said I'd just have one kid (want 2-3) and that I won't have her until 2014...

I'm starting an access course this year and going on to study a law degree if I do well enough and manage to get onto a degree or a history/history of art degree, degree's are 3 years and 1 year for the access course :( a part of me desperately wants to start now and the other half thinks that waiting is for the best, I don't know what to do :nope:

I'm starting an access course this year and going on to study a law degree if I do well enough and manage to get onto a degree or a history/history of art degree, degree's are 3 years and 1 year for the access course :( a part of me desperately wants to start now and the other half thinks that waiting is for the best, I don't know what to do :nope:

My degree is in history! I thought about going to law school as well, until I saw how much it cost! :shock: I don't think so!! :nope: I'm not sure what courses are like in the UK, but I know here in the US the first two years of any degree is all general studies. You don't really get into your degree-specific classes until the third year. Maybe you could start TTC, and if you don't catch by the time your harder classes start, then think about putting it off?

Hey Vaniila- so sorry you're having this dilemma. It's a hard one- perhaps do your access course and see how you go. In my experience the arts based courses are more self study compared with sciences (what I did), so would you consider TTC while on the course? Not to say it'd be easy, but might be manageable- people do it...

I'm thinking of doing the access course then taking the year out but I'm worried about maybe thats leaving it too long >.< I know oh will say to do what feels best but its not useful for someone as indecisive as me!

Afternoon ladies :wave: Need to catch up on a few pages in a minute, hope everyone is good :)

I got my tattoo done today :yipee: I love it so much, just put a picture of it in my journal if anyone wants to see :)

Lovely tattoo :thumbup:

well ladies I have some potentially sad news, it looks like we won't be ttc for quite some time, even though we were so close to ttc :nope: I went for an interview for an access course today and it looks like I'll have to wait to til I finish my degree to start ttc again :( I know its for the best but its still making me really sad. I'll still hang around though and keep you ladies company on your journeys to motherhood :hugs: :hug:

So sorry to hear that ~ But as you say 'its for the best' :hugs: Though

So glad your gonna stay on this group though, it wouldnt be the same without you :hugs:

I'm thinking of doing the access course then taking the year out but I'm worried about maybe thats leaving it too long >.< I know oh will say to do what feels best but its not useful for someone as indecisive as me!

I'm like that- I need someone to tell me what to do!!

Aw I hope u figure it out vanilla, either way I'm glad your staying around :):)

Maybe you could NTNP until your access course is done, and if you don't catch then, the WTT again and TTC when you're done? :shrug: Just trying to come up with all possible scenarios!! :hugs: In any case I'm glad you aren't leaving, we'd all miss you too much!

Vanilla :hugs: sorry your in a tricky situation. I wouldnt know what to do either really, im never any help with things like these. But glad your'll be staying around :hugs:

:hugs: Vanilla! I'm pretty indecisive at times too. I can convince myself that all of my options are the way to go :dohh: I hope everything works out for you. Even if you have to wait on TTC for a while at least your school will be out of the way! I know a few girls who have young children and are trying to go to school and I just hate seeing them struggle... on the other hand I know some who do just fine and get better grades than me because of their determination! I'm glad you decided to stay with us though!!! :yipee:

Girls.....would you be so kind as to take a little look at my thread please! :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-negative-just-uti-symptoms.html#post11410631

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->