Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

hi girls,
how is everyone? what have I missed?
Really hugely sorry for not being around - I was at a scrapbooking group on Saturday, we did the Race for Life on Sunday and this week has been a little hectic so far..... I've barely even had time to go on FB!!!!
Things are ok here tho, I just wanted to quickly update you all :D.

@babymaybe

My sister recently commuted suicide a few months back and left her one year old in the house in the other room. It was a sad situation. I was sad...and mad bc by the time they found her the baby had been alone for going on 13 hours...she was hungry...dirty...and crying horribly....she was seriously tramatized bc she was crying so much and no one came to help her...I still am mad about this...not to mention my sister left candles life in the house everywhere...her daughter could have been burnt alive in a house fire after suffering with no food and no one to help her.

With all this is mind....she had to not be in her right mind....and that's what depression can do...they trick themselves into believing everyone will be better off without them ....in her last minutes of life she was probably thinking she was giving her baby a better life and a chance at a better mother but in reality...the baby was alone and suffering.

All I can say is get her help....I wish I would have gotten my sister help...we should have got her to sign over temp custody (so we could be able to take baby to doctor and handle babies affairs while she found a way to get better...maybe check herself into a hospital so she could relax....people who have bad depression or whatnot need to be closely monitored when being put on meds anyway bc they can have a bad reaction and flip out.

I will keep u and ur family in my prayers!!!!

Holy crap hon I'm so sorry about your sister!! :hugs:

BabyMaybe917 I'm really sorry to hear about your sister I hope you can overcome depression and go on to lead a happy and long life, its the worst thing being close to someone going through depression, you feel so helpless and at a loss with what to do what to say to make it all go away, you're doing the right thing by standing by her and bringing her feelings out in the open :hugs:

well ladies I have some potentially sad news, it looks like we won't be ttc for quite some time, even though we were so close to ttc :nope: I went for an interview for an access course today and it looks like I'll have to wait to til I finish my degree to start ttc again :( I know its for the best but its still making me really sad. I'll still hang around though and keep you ladies company on your journeys to motherhood :hugs: :hug:

Oh no!! :hugs: But I'm so glad you are staying with us!!!

Wohooo!!! I just put on my pretty face and convinced DH to go out for beers - on a Monday!!!!
:wine::sex::spermy::dust::crib:

How dare you hide your funnies!:haha:
I agree, no hiding the funnies! I love the smilies. I probably over use them but they're fun! :sex: <<I think that one makes me laugh the most LOL![/QUOTE]

Hahaha I put things with spoiler tag for MM because it's kind of our thing. :haha:

it sounds like you've been busy, vicki.mummy. It's nice of you to help with the race for life event. :)

HM!!!! I've missed you! xx :cloud9: I'm currently boycotting FB - just a little personal social experiment. :haha:

DH gush alert: I love it when he quotes random movie lines and uses his his voices. He can do all kinds of voices - tonights flavor is Monty Python.

She turned me into a newt!!

A newt?!?!!??!

...I got better.

Anyone watching AGT? I'm in love with Sambi... He took the "i" from Sam. Hahahahah :rofl:

You might as well boycott FB, MM, I just started having problems posting in our secret group. I got some chat wars to win and I can't post, wahhhhhhhh!!!

Motherhood is not for wimps!
:rofl: I stared at this photo trying to figure out what design was on your shirt :rofl: I finally got it figured out LOL!!! :dohh:
You might as well boycott FB, MM, I just started having problems posting in our secret group. I got some chat wars to win and I can't post, wahhhhhhhh!!!
:blush: I'm still waiting to be added... Why does fb have to have so many issues!!!

ah yes, spit up makes the best artwork :haha:

I hope you can get added to fb soon!

morning all,
HM - raising money for Cancer Research UK; Race for Life is a woman only event held all over the UK - it was awesome, the atmosphere was brilliant. Our group raised over £350, and we all got medals.

Thanks for all the comments on the FB group about Robbie's jumper - thankfully he has tried it on a couple of times now - so we are slowly getting there. Today both boys are away with nursery on a teddy bears picnic - thankfully R took a teddy this year (last year he didn't) but we know now that if we tell him things a few days before the event it definitely helps - autism is hard sometimes!!!! I have to take him into school this afternoon for a meet your teacher time, he has already met her but it does give them a chance to meet their class mates too. I can't believe tomorrow is the last nursery day - I have so much to do..... LOL.

I'm sorry for all of you who are going through a hard time right now - sending hugs your way......

Well done doing the RFL Vicki- I spent 6 years working for the Charity, so got to see where all the money lovely people like you raise went :D

AF is late.... Need to go get a test later today or tomorrow! Probably tomorrow though as OH won't be home with the car till late and no stores are with in reasonable walking distance with a toddler and no stroller (its in the car :dohh: )
I don't think it is though I think its probably stress from daycare and OH's job and a bunch of other things lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->