Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Thank you! I have no other symptoms really besides being tired but I always get tired when I am stressed out and the heat might be causing some of that too lately.

AF is late.... Need to go get a test later today or tomorrow! Probably tomorrow though as OH won't be home with the car till late and no stores are with in reasonable walking distance with a toddler and no stroller (its in the car :dohh: )
I don't think it is though I think its probably stress from daycare and OH's job and a bunch of other things lately.

I've got my fingers crossed for you hun! :hugs:

Me too but its going to have to wait till tomorrow! But I am buying TWO! So I will do one tomorrow night and one the next morning either way. I must admit I am a little terrified as even if it is a BFP I will not relax until the baby is here. Well I still have my fingers kinda crossed anyways!

Thank you! I have no other symptoms really besides being tired but I always get tired when I am stressed out and the heat might be causing some of that too lately.

i'll keep my fx'd really tightly for you :hugs:

Okay ladies... I know someone in here uses cloth diapers but I can't remember who :dohh: I have been reading reviews online and am thinking it may be worth the investment! But, I really know nothing about them and have never seen them used before. So I have some questions :) Apparently there are liners that you can use in them? Do you have to buy them seperate or do some come with them? Also, do the one size fits all ones really fit all? because it seems like it would be huge on a newborn if it can fit a toddler also? Thanks for anyone reponses :) Just trying to get a head start on winning DH over on these because he seems appauled at diapers in the laundry LOL!!!

Good luck with your testing Kelly!

skyblueheaven and I have talked a lot about cloth diapers.
I'm planning on using cloth diapers and I was initially drawn to the pocket all in ones (AIO) due to the ease of them, but they are very bulky, take a long time to dry, and have to be washed a lot more carefully because of the waterproof layer.
skyblueheaven told me about Kissaluvs contours and hybrid contours. You use a snappi to close them and then add a cover - she uses thirsties and bummis.
After talking with her and doing some research I think I will start with the kissaluvs and the covers because the parts can be washed separately to cut down on stink and dry time, and they aren't near as bulky. I will probably also buy a couple of other brands and types of cloth diapers such as a pocket AIO or two so that I can find what works the best. Another great thing about contours that you use a snappi to close is that you get a custom fit.

gorgeous little pink dress, with baby roo from winnie the pooh on it! :cloud9: And yes its a girls dress but it was in the sale and if we end up having a boy we'll just keep for baby no.3 and hope thats a girl! :haha:

gorgeous little pink dress, with baby roo from winnie the pooh on it! :cloud9: And yes its a girls dress but it was in the sale and if we end up having a boy we'll just keep for baby no.3 and hope thats a girl! :haha:

Aww! Little dresses are so adorable. :) I've gotten my fix on baby clothes as my sister gave me ALL of her clothes from my niece and nephew. I haven't even sorted them all yet! I'm pretty sure in the time between WTT and when I actually get my :Bfp: by the time I tell my family there will be nothing left for them to get me :rofl:

Oooh fingers crossed for you kelly! Keep us updated with every tiny detail!!!

Babymaybe, I wish I could convince hubby to let me do some baby shopping but I think agreeing to ttc has knocked him for 6 as it is bless his cotton socks!

How is everyone this evening? Me an hubby are zoning out on the sofa coz we've both been exercising like mad the past week. No :sex: for me then lol. want to lose a bit of weight firstly for our hol in August but primarily for ttc. I've managed to lose 7 and a half inches from my body in 2 weeks so I'm sooo happy.:happydance::cloud9:

Ooh I'm also walking a marathon (to raise money for a hospice that looks after terminally ill children) at the weekend so I need you all to have your fingers crossed for me that I don't collapse in a heap! :sleep:

I've realised this week also...I am officially a bnb addict...good job I've got a support group:haha:

I seriously need to keep out of the TWW forum. I have to keep telling
myself that POAS at 2dpo is ridiculous and won't do me any good.

SaMa86 well done for losing 7 and a half inches thats great! :thumbup:

And good luck for the marathon :D

I seriously need to keep out of the TWW forum. I have to keep telling
myself that POAS at 2dpo is ridiculous and won't do me any good.

He he, I keep going in the BFP announcement forum, to torture myself apparently! Only 7 more weeks to go at least:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->