Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

i started feeling sick again this morning, thats everyday for about 10 days ive felt sick in the morning... so i did a test. bfn :( i knew it but i just thought id put my mind at ease when i go and get incredibly drunk later tonight! lol x

Happy birthday lovepurple, what a fantastic birthday present!!

pixie23 got everything crossed for you!!

AF arrived today, so we gonna start ttc in under 2 wks!!...hope i get a bfp from this cycle, but trying to tell myself not to get too disappointed if it doesnt happen...esp as my CM is non existent at the mo...not sure how much that will affect things.....upped my EPO today to 2000mg...see if that helps

got my jenny renny prediction yesterday she said

"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September from a cycle that begins that month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of June 2012 - specific reference to the 9th and 18th."

i'm a bit skeptical about this sort of thing, but it's a bit of fun, and we'll see!!

The only reason I can't make it here is cos the software I need is on my laptop! But I will still planning it :haha:

I'm enjoying a nice evening with my niece and DH :) My niece is almost 2 (will be in Sept) and she is something else LOL! Right now instead of playing with toys or having me read to her she just wants to jump on a box :shrug: Oh well she's having fun! :haha: Hope everyone else is enjoying their evening and has a great weekend!
:haha: Kids prefer the simple things. My mom used to make houses for us out of big cardboard boxes.
that is sad, we should have one for once we're expecting!

I was just looking in the TWW wait threads and there was one I came across in which the women were symptom spotting. All of the symptoms one particular lady was having on a given DPO has been exactly the same for me and she recently found out she is pregnant, I hope I am too.
This is the most confident I have been in the idea that I am pg without being late, or atleast close to AF yet, even before I saw her posts. She said that she had back pain since ovulation: check, and at 6DPO she had bad cramps and lotiony CM. If I am correct about my ovulation date than I am at 6DPO and this morning I started having cramps and this afternoon I noticed that my CM was different. I already had a strong feeling that something is definately going on in my body and I don't want to get my hopes up, but her symptoms and results can't help but convince me more that I am probably pregnant. Glad that I came across this post tonight rather than this morning because then I would have thought that I was just making up these symptoms in my head.
I hope you get your bfp this month. Sometimes you just know.:winkwink:
i started feeling sick again this morning, thats everyday for about 10 days ive felt sick in the morning... so i did a test. bfn :( i knew it but i just thought id put my mind at ease when i go and get incredibly drunk later tonight! lol x

Sorry about the bfn. Have fun tonight. (It may be one of the last times in a while.:thumbup:)

This week's WTT'er of the Week goes to THREE ladies!!!!!!

It was a 3 way tie between KellyC75, Lovepurple, and Mrs Gibbo!!!!!!

We chose KellyC75 and Lovepurple because we are so excited about their BFP's,
and we chose Mrs. Gibbo because she is hilarious and always finds time to visit us despite her busy work schedule!!!!

Congratulations ladies!!!!!!!

This week's WTT'er of the Week goes to THREE ladies!!!!!!

It was a 3 way tie between KellyC75, Lovepurple, and Mrs Gibbo!!!!!!

We chose KellyC75 and Lovepurple because we are so excited about their BFP's,
and we chose Mrs. Gibbo because she is hilarious and always finds time to visit us despite her busy work schedule!!!!

Congratulations ladies!!!!!!!

Thankyou so much :hugs:

And Congrats to the other winners :happydance:

Awwwwww! That's really made my day! Congrats to Kelly and Stacy! I wanna tell people now but they'll just look at me with a :saywhat: look on their face :rofl:

Awwwwww! That's really made my day! Congrats to Kelly and Stacy! I wanna tell people now but they'll just look at me with a :saywhat: look on their face :rofl:

haha! congrats! a few weeks ago, since we were away the only person I could tell was my DH an he was like... 'and?'.... I'm so happy to be part of this group. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh and I am going a little ticker crazy. But I decided (cuz my DH will just have to go along with it) that this is my last bc cycle. I will deal with whatever happens after, if I get pregnant right away, or if it takes months. But at least I will have taken a step towards something I want. And I will stop drinking coffee and only drink alcohol when AF is in town (at least that way it is sorta something to look forward to). :)

Wait, how ya gonna conceive on the honeymoon if you're still on BCP?? You gotta live up to your "most likely to conceive on honeymoon" blinkie :winkwink:

congrats to those that have made changes to there statuses and those who won the new tittles

Wait, how ya gonna conceive on the honeymoon if you're still on BCP?? You gotta live up to your "most likely to conceive on honeymoon" blinkie :winkwink:

You know I actually thought about that. Since I probably have the blinkie that is the earliest to prove... well I can't disappoint.. but at the same time we are drinking... a lot... so probably not the best idea. I'm also on my 3rd straight cycle of bcp though so I haven't seen AF in awhile... you never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->