Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Afternoon Ladies

I know I said I wouldn't be on this weekend with OH being home but he has spent the afternoon in bed Ill :( Just my luck

Have we three ladies now with a BFP ??? :happydance:

Got the newsletter this afternoon its brilliant thank you

Quick question if anyone can help ,I know they say to wait until your first period after Miscarriage before TTC is that just for working out due dates or can you not actually get pregnant until you have had a period first ??

xXx

You're welcome for the newsletter. Regarding your question, I don't really know, but maybe someone else here does?

Hope you're feeling better soon!

I hope everyone is having a good day. With any luck, I'll be able to get some wicker patio furniture this afternoon which I'm excited about. I also need to go through the 6-9month bag of baby clothes my sis gave to see what I do and don't have. I can't beleive Kara will be 5 months old tomorrow! :cry:When did that happen? My beautiful baby.:baby:

New blinkie made! This first one's for the preggies but I need to tweek the colours slightly :haha: it's in the AA photobucket account :) Right need to get ready to go out in 30 minutes and I'm still in my dressing gown! :rofl: Laters ladies :kiss:

This week's WTT'er of the Week goes to THREE ladies!!!!!!

It was a 3 way tie between KellyC75, Lovepurple, and Mrs Gibbo!!!!!!

We chose KellyC75 and Lovepurple because we are so excited about their BFP's,
and we chose Mrs. Gibbo because she is hilarious and always finds time to visit us despite her busy work schedule!!!!

Congratulations ladies!!!!!!!

Congratulations KellyC75, Lovepurple and Mrs Gibbo! You are all fantastic. Love to you all!

New blinkie made! This first one's for the preggies but I need to tweek the colours slightly :haha: it's in the AA photobucket account :) Right need to get ready to go out in 30 minutes and I'm still in my dressing gown! :rofl: Laters ladies :kiss:

I just took a peek and it is cute! I can't wait to get to use it!

Hey ladies. I'm feeling pretty fat. I know it's worse because I'm pmsing. I had wanted to lose 40 lbs before TTC, and the grand total of pounds lost is 4.2. (At least it isn't 4 lbs gained!) But there is no way I will lose 36 pounds in 2 months. Absolutely no way. :nope: Then DH said today that I could continue to lose weight while I'm pregnant. :dohh: :wacko:

I hate even writing about this stuff. :shy:

Hey ladies. I'm feeling pretty fat. I know it's worse because I'm pmsing. I had wanted to lose 40 lbs before TTC, and the grand total of pounds lost is 4.2. (At least it isn't 4 lbs gained!) But there is no way I will lose 36 pounds in 2 months. Absolutely no way. :nope: Then DH said today that I could continue to lose weight while I'm pregnant. :dohh: :wacko:

Trying to lose weight is very frustrating, don't be too hard on yourself. If you really want to lose weight be sure to try a little everyday, even if it is just walking to the mailbox rather than driving by, taking the stairs, or parking at the back of a parking lot. Make sure you're goal is realistic, obviously 36lbs in 2 months would be unmanageable. And chances are that you won't conceive in month 1, so don't rush yourself and just do what you can! You can do whatever you set your mind to HM! We all believe in you!

Men just always know the right things to say.. I'm sorry you're feeling down, but it can be done! It is a lot in 2 months, so maybe giving yourself different goals will make it easier. Like instead of a weight goal, think drinking your 8 glasses of water a day. You focus on that for a week, then the week after you keep it up and add eating your 5 servings of fruits and vegetables... things like that. Making sure you walk at least half an hour per day, then maybe jog 1 time instead of walking.. little mini-goals make the big goal less scary.

It is proven that tracking what you do and eat helps you lose more weight in the long-run, www.livestrong.com and www.fatsecret.com are great sites that give you a lot of advice and you can track your fitness and exercise very easily. They are both free. They also both have iphone and blackberry aps to make tracking easier but only fat secret is free on there.

I've had my share of weight loss success so feel free to pm or e-mail me if you want specific meal or exercise advice... or anything! Good luck and don't focus on the big picture, think about the small wins! :hugs:

HK try not to worry, ive put on weight instead of losing it, so i know how u feel!....as the others say, set yourself mini goals each day and it will come off gradually....and providing its a healthy diet you can continue it during early stages of pregnancy as long as you're not elimiminating a food group that's vital....mini exercise goals are good idea too...im gonna try and do a 30 min walk everyday,....my downfall is sweet food!...chin up xx

I drink a TON of water everyday. At least 2 liters. I'm pretty good about the food stuff, been eating a lot of fruit and veggies and the not so healthy stuff in small quantities. I have been working out 2-3 times a week, so I probably have to step that up a bit. It's tricky trying to fit in workouts. I might have to get creative and do some walking during my breaks at work. Today I did an hour on the elliptical at the gym. When I was in school I'd work out sometimes 2 hours a day. I definitely do not have time for that anymore.

that is sad, we should have one for once we're expecting!

I was just looking in the TWW wait threads and there was one I came across in which the women were symptom spotting. All of the symptoms one particular lady was having on a given DPO has been exactly the same for me and she recently found out she is pregnant, I hope I am too.
This is the most confident I have been in the idea that I am pg without being late, or atleast close to AF yet, even before I saw her posts. She said that she had back pain since ovulation: check, and at 6DPO she had bad cramps and lotiony CM. If I am correct about my ovulation date than I am at 6DPO and this morning I started having cramps and this afternoon I noticed that my CM was different. I already had a strong feeling that something is definately going on in my body and I don't want to get my hopes up, but her symptoms and results can't help but convince me more that I am probably pregnant. Glad that I came across this post tonight rather than this morning because then I would have thought that I was just making up these symptoms in my head.
Oh I hope this is your :bfp: :dust: and keep us updated!!!
[/QUOTE]

I hope everyone is having a good day. With any luck, I'll be able to get some wicker patio furniture this afternoon which I'm excited about. I also need to go through the 6-9month bag of baby clothes my sis gave to see what I do and don't have. I can't beleive Kara will be 5 months old tomorrow! :cry:When did that happen? My beautiful baby.:baby:
Oh I hope you get your furniture! We picked out a new patio set when we moved in April and I love it. Ours is red with a table that has an umbrella over it :) Since we only have a deck and no yard at the apartment it is quite nice! And happy 5 months to Kara :flower:
Checking it out in a minute... I think it's a great idea!!! We don't want to leave anyone without a proper blinkie!!! :happydance:

I drink a TON of water everyday. At least 2 liters. I'm pretty good about the food stuff, been eating a lot of fruit and veggies and the not so healthy stuff in small quantities. I have been working out 2-3 times a week, so I probably have to step that up a bit. It's tricky trying to fit in workouts. I might have to get creative and do some walking during my breaks at work. Today I did an hour on the elliptical at the gym. When I was in school I'd work out sometimes 2 hours a day. I definitely do not have time for that anymore.
I have what I like to call "fat days" Even if I get on the scale and lose a pound I still just feel like crap sometimes! Those are my fat days :rofl: The more weight I lose the better I feel about it. Or even just getting out and doing something helps! But I know how you feel. Losing weight takes FOREVER!!! I had hoped to lose another 40 before TTC but so far all I've done this summer is lost, gained, lost, gained.... and as of this morning I'm finally even again! Just keep up that work and you'll see the results. I've lost 49 so far but it's taken just over a year!

I'll do another tomorrow :) if anyone got a specific idea for one let me know and I'll have a go. I quite enjoy doing them :haha: (bit drunk at the moment :happydance: plus me and DH DTD unprotected again! :wohoo:

I totally have fat days. Stress and lack of time to exercise makes things tough, but I think once I get busy again in August (at work and ttc,:rofl:) those last few baby pounds will go away, just in time to put them on again.:dohh:

This week's WTT'er of the Week goes to THREE ladies!!!!!!

It was a 3 way tie between KellyC75, Lovepurple, and Mrs Gibbo!!!!!!

We chose KellyC75 and Lovepurple because we are so excited about their BFP's,
and we chose Mrs. Gibbo because she is hilarious and always finds time to visit us despite her busy work schedule!!!!

Congratulations ladies!!!!!!!

Aww! Thank you guys!!! It's SO hard not to blurt it out! I took another test this morning- just for fun, and yep.. this time the line popped up pregnant immediately.. so that confirmed to me my levels are rising! woohoo! Good luck to the rest of you ladies! Our group has some good luck so far! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->