Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

i started feeling sick again this morning, thats everyday for about 10 days ive felt sick in the morning... so i did a test. bfn :( i knew it but i just thought id put my mind at ease when i go and get incredibly drunk later tonight! lol x

Sorry about the :bfn:, hope you are feeling better soon..:hugs:

This week's WTT'er of the Week goes to THREE ladies!!!!!!

It was a 3 way tie between KellyC75, Lovepurple, and Mrs Gibbo!!!!!!

We chose KellyC75 and Lovepurple because we are so excited about their BFP's,
and we chose Mrs. Gibbo because she is hilarious and always finds time to visit us despite her busy work schedule!!!!

Congratulations ladies!!!!!!!

Congrats girls...:happydance:

Afternoon Ladies

I know I said I wouldn't be on this weekend with OH being home but he has spent the afternoon in bed Ill :( Just my luck

Have we three ladies now with a BFP ??? :happydance:

Got the newsletter this afternoon its brilliant thank you

Quick question if anyone can help ,I know they say to wait until your first period after Miscarriage before TTC is that just for working out due dates or can you not actually get pregnant until you have had a period first ??

xXx

To answer you question after my first miscarriage my doctor told me to wait for my period to come, so I waited and waited and waited, only to find out 5 weeks later I was pregnant. My doctor said to me a miscarriage is the same as giving birth, you are very fertile for a couple of weeks and can release up to 5-6 eggs during this time. Hope this helps...:flower:

New blinkie made! This first one's for the preggies but I need to tweek the colours slightly :haha: it's in the AA photobucket account :) Right need to get ready to go out in 30 minutes and I'm still in my dressing gown! :rofl: Laters ladies :kiss:

Great job, it is so cute...

Hey ladies. I'm feeling pretty fat. I know it's worse because I'm pmsing. I had wanted to lose 40 lbs before TTC, and the grand total of pounds lost is 4.2. (At least it isn't 4 lbs gained!) But there is no way I will lose 36 pounds in 2 months. Absolutely no way. :nope: Then DH said today that I could continue to lose weight while I'm pregnant. :dohh: :wacko:

I hate even writing about this stuff. :shy:

HM, I go through the weight thing all the time due to having Coeliacs Disease, my weight is always up and down. The best thing I have found is swimming as it works your whole body. After I was diagnosed in Oct '10 I started swimming and lost 8kgs in 9 weeks and then of course Christmas and New Years came and then a holiday with friends early Jan. So I put about 6.5kgs back on, and have started swimming again so I can get rid of the weight before going to Europe and TTC. Good luck with it, don't forget you are not alone...:hugs:

I've logged on three times since the new blinkie was made and I finally remembered this time to go to photobucket and check it out :rofl: It's so cute!!! Great job! :thumbup:

I am going to attemp to make a diaper cake this week for my step-sister. Her baby shower is this Sunday.

The reason that I want to have a rant is to get you lovely ladies opinion..so here goes.

My step-sister is my father's wifes daughter who was my best friend from high school, where she told everyone that she could never have children because she has PCOS. They got together when I invited her and her mother to Fiji with us. My step-sister's father is remarried to a lovely lady who has 3 boys.

Now for the juicy part..:haha: Last year in August we went camping with my step-sister to her dads and step-mums land, such a beautiful place. We all got very drunk and my step-sister slept with her step-brother!!! They have now been in a relationship since then.

I get a phone call from her early Nov '10 telling me she is pregnant (TO HER STEP-BROTHER) and that I should hurry up and get pregnant so we can be pregnant together...:growlmad: My DH and I were still trying at this point til March '11 when we decided to put it on hold and go to Europe.

She now only has 6-7 weeks to go and it has been the longest pregnancy, as she rubs it in my face everytime I see her..:cry:

The reason for my rant is because when I was pregnant I went shopping with her one day and was looking at baby furniture, cat seats, etc which my DH and I had been days earlier to have a look, and had decided on a theme. I just got an email from her with a photo of her nursery, and it is the same bloody theme and carseat as my DH and I have picked. Who does this???..:growlmad:

I am happy for her, as I would never wish what DH and I have been through on anybody, but why rub it in...:shrug:

So my quetion is should I make the diaper cake for her on top of the gift I already have for her or just give her the gift??

Sorry for rant, just had to get it off my chest.

What a crazy story! I'm sure she didn't intend to rub it in, she probably just didn't realise that her actions hurt you - she was probably just excited and wanted to share. When my sis had her miscarriages she would call me and say, why are people so ignorant, they know I've been having miscarriages and they just keep rubbing it in my face. If people haven't been through it or had someone tell them how much it hurts I don't think they realise the weight of what they say or how much their actions can hurt someone else.

It sounds like you want to make the cake for her since at the beginning of your post you said that you are planning on making one, though if she's your friend she won't care about what you give, or don't give her. Just don't stress yourself out! You should follow your instincts.

I totally have fat days. Stress and lack of time to exercise makes things tough, but I think once I get busy again in August (at work and ttc,:rofl:) those last few baby pounds will go away, just in time to put them on again.:dohh:

I was just heading the right way on weight loss & just getting back into my trousers ~ :dohh:

Another one made! This time it's for the NTNP'ers :haha:
Anyone want something specific?

Morning girls! :wave:

Congrats ladies on getting WTT'er of the week.

Kelly, are you ever gonna win it on your own, last time we got joint :haha:

So the :sex: is going great, I hope it happens this month! Must get OH to get some cheap pregnancy tests soon, just so that we have them in the house ready.

Anyway, I shoul really go sort myself out and get a bath, let OH get Amara up! :haha:

Love you girlies! :kiss:

https://img198.imageshack.us/img198/9313/107666692ac16ebm3.jpg

Was just having a fiddle with a banner for those who are already pregnant.

Dont want to steal your thunder Mrs. Gibbo coz yours was fab :thumbup:

Just an idea!

:flower:

They're fun to make aren't they? I could do it all day!! :blush: but I won't of course because I have to work ;)

Hi ladies,

MAN, DH and I partied just a little too hard last night. We shared 3 bottles of wine. :wacko: I'm a bit hungover today. I definitely can't drink like that anymore lol

Off to work, ttyl! :hugs:

Haha sounds like we are in the same boat Gibbs.

Btw I am a day late. It's only a day but of course now I'm wondering...

....I know! :blush:

https://img198.imageshack.us/img198/9313/107666692ac16ebm3.jpg

Was just having a fiddle with a banner for those who are already pregnant.

Dont want to steal your thunder Mrs. Gibbo coz yours was fab :thumbup:

Just an idea!

:flower:

Love all your banners/blinkies :thumbup:

How do you make them? :shrug:

I wish I had room for more :dohh:

I am going to attemp to make a diaper cake this week for my step-sister. Her baby shower is this Sunday.

The reason that I want to have a rant is to get you lovely ladies opinion..so here goes.

My step-sister is my father's wifes daughter who was my best friend from high school, where she told everyone that she could never have children because she has PCOS. They got together when I invited her and her mother to Fiji with us. My step-sister's father is remarried to a lovely lady who has 3 boys.

Now for the juicy part..:haha: Last year in August we went camping with my step-sister to her dads and step-mums land, such a beautiful place. We all got very drunk and my step-sister slept with her step-brother!!! They have now been in a relationship since then.

I get a phone call from her early Nov '10 telling me she is pregnant (TO HER STEP-BROTHER) and that I should hurry up and get pregnant so we can be pregnant together...:growlmad: My DH and I were still trying at this point til March '11 when we decided to put it on hold and go to Europe.

She now only has 6-7 weeks to go and it has been the longest pregnancy, as she rubs it in my face everytime I see her..:cry:

The reason for my rant is because when I was pregnant I went shopping with her one day and was looking at baby furniture, cat seats, etc which my DH and I had been days earlier to have a look, and had decided on a theme. I just got an email from her with a photo of her nursery, and it is the same bloody theme and carseat as my DH and I have picked. Who does this???..:growlmad:

I am happy for her, as I would never wish what DH and I have been through on anybody, but why rub it in...:shrug:

So my quetion is should I make the diaper cake for her on top of the gift I already have for her or just give her the gift??

Sorry for rant, just had to get it off my chest.
Wow what a story! I agree that it sounds like you want to make the diaper cake the way you started off. It is very crappy of her to choose the same stuff but it could be an honest mistake. Did you tell her that's what you had picked out or did she just happen to pick the same? Either way it sucks :flower:

I've in a way been in a similiar situation. Only it was with my wedding dress. My brother-in-law got married 3 years after DH and I. His wife happened to choose the same EXACT dress as me!!! She knew way before the wedding that it was MY dress yet she never mentioned it to me :growlmad: I was so angry when I seen her walking down the aisle that I refused to take any pics or anything. Maybe a little overreactive :blush: but I was mad! Later my MIL told me that my SIL had been worried I would be upset that she picked MY dress! I mean who does that? At least have the courtesy to tell me!!!

Now I'm on a rant :haha: But I guess in the end if I were in your situation I would probably do the cake and gift :) That or pick out a better nursery set/ carseat than her :blush: :rofl:
Morning girls! :wave:

So the :sex: is going great, I hope it happens this month! Must get OH to get some cheap pregnancy tests soon, just so that we have them in the house ready.

Anyway, I shoul really go sort myself out and get a bath, let OH get Amara up! :haha:

Love you girlies! :kiss:
Sounds like you're having a great time with your OH :rofl: :dust:
Haha sounds like we are in the same boat Gibbs.

Btw I am a day late. It's only a day but of course now I'm wondering...
A day late is late nonetheless! POAS!!! :haha:

The same dress? You would think that she would want her own, something different.

The same dress? You would think that she would want her own, something different.

Same exact dress... hers was 1 size bigger that was literally the ONLY difference! :growlmad: Conveniently a week after I got a new haircut she cut hers the same too? :shrug: (She had previously had long hair for quiet some time!) DH says the hair thing is probably a coincidence but I'm convinced she's just evil. :rofl: She also informed me about 6 months ago that her and my BIL are trying to have a baby. Although I think technically they are just NTNP :shrug: I didn't ask details. I just pray that we don't get preggo at the same time. I know that's awful but I really would hate it!!! :nope: I'm selfish I suppose :blush:

Hi ladies,

hope you've had a great weekend....we went to cadbury world today....chocolate overload!!.....im joining a slimming world class tomorrow, losing weight by myself is not working, so thought a class might give me a bit more motivation to try!....also gonna try and do a bit more exercise this week

enjoy your wk ahead! x

Miss Redknob, I'd make the cake too if I were you. Do you think she realized it was the same nursery theme? But I agree with Babymaybe to pick out an even more awesome theme when you get preggo. ;)

Babymaybe, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, or the cheapest. :haha: My sister pulled that crap on me all the time when we were growing up. I'd have been upset about the dress too.

Shabutie, I like the blinkie. I've been too lazy to look at photobucket yet. :blush: I will, Mrs. Gibbo. Music81, yours is cute too.

HM, aren't you never late? POAS!:test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->